Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,576 members, 7,972,154 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Red Truth - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Red Truth (188481 Views)

How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
An important area to apply frame is rejection. Rejection is a part of the Game, so don’t let it bother you. In the beginning, girls will reject you a lot because you will make mistakes.

Just like playing any a sport, you must fail first to get better. Don’t let this discourage you.

#ThoughfulTuesday

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
You can frame rejection in two ways. You can personalize it and say, “There’s something wrong with me, so they reject me,” or you can say, “These people don’t know me to reject me as a person. I need to adjust my presentation.”

#ThoughfulTuesday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
One is painful and limiting, the other is painless and productive. The latter also helps you to fi gure out what went wrong, make adjustments and get better. Same situation, different realities.

Be aware of your internal frames in every area of your life.

#ThoughfulTuesday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Frames also extend outside ourselves to our interactions with other people. When you talk with someone there is always an overarching frame.
#ThoughfulTuesday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
When a guy apologetically approaches a girl like a simp and tries to pedestalize her, the frame he has set is “You are Better Than Me” and she will immediately turn off.

#ThoughfulTuesday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
When you subcommunicate dominant qualities and are non-reactive to her shit tests while being charming and fun, you project the frame, “I am an Alpha male. You would be lucky to be with me.”

All of this occurs subconsciously on a micro level, controls the meaning of the interaction.

#ThoughfulTuesday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
The sum total of both people’s words, actions and mannerisms sets the frame.
#ThoughfulTuesday

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sometimes frames come into conflict . Whenever that happens, the stronger frame will win. Your frame might be, “I’m the Alpha male,” and hers is, “I’m above you. You’re not worthy of me.” What happens then?

#ThoughfulTuesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
There will be a test of wills that determines who’s reality is stronger. Whoever has the stronger conviction and is more congruent to their frame will absorb the other person.

Either she will submit to your "alphaness" and begin submitting to you, or you will flinch and she will dismiss you as just another lame guy who’s not worthy of her.

#ThoughfulTuesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Commit to your frames and don’t react to ones you don’t like. The people with the most magnetic personalities are the ones who suck others into their frames.

Choose the right ones and stick to them to the end because you really are choosing the reality that you are experiencing.

#ThoughfulTuesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
For Practice:

When you enter situations where you feel nervous or insecure, stop and think of the frame you are operating in - name it, and take note of it . Like “I’m not worthy of her,” or, “I’m probably going to mess up,” etc.

#ThoughfulTuesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
The act of becoming conscious and aware of these usually unconscious frames will change your life.

When we are not conscious of them, we take for granted that they are reality, we don’t even necessarily think of them literally, but we feel and behave according to their dictates on a subconscious level.

By noticing and labeling them, it becomes apparent that they are subjective - that they are not reality.

#ThoughfulTuesday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
A bad frame is a stance you have unconsciously chosen to take. Once you are conscious of it, it is easy to choose a different frame.

Do this every day for a month. Write down every bad frame you find yourself operating under and then write down a productive frame that would be a better alternative.

Eventually, your mind will do this on it’s own and become self correcting.

#ThoughfulTuesday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
What a ThoughfulTuesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
BE IN CONTROL

Girls love guys who are in control because it radiates confidence. It subcommunicates power and that she can rely on this kind of guy.

#WednesdayNuggets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
You must learn to become a guy who is always in control of himself and the situations around him. How do we do this?

#WednesdayNuggets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
First, you must know what you want, and go for it without any fears. Then it’s important to lead. Don’t expect her to make any decisions.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
The more you lead her, like choosing where you will go, when you go and what you will do, the more you will exhibit the alpha qualities of a leader.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Never make them decide what you are going to do and where you are going to go. Most women want these decisions to be made for them by a confident guy.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
If she offers her opinion, be democratic, but still lead and decide what the final decision is going to be. They love when you decide for them and when you take control of things.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
For example, you may let her choose the time but you choose the location and the rest. It looks like fifty-fifty, but actually, you have asserted that you are the one making decisions. And always be confident in your decisions. Let her know why you chose something and that it’s going to be great.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
This applies throughout your interaction with a woman. It’s very interesting to see how much girls expect us to take initiative.

#WednesdayNuggets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
In reality, they are there waiting for someone to approach them and sweep them off their feet. It’s what they dream of. We must take control.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
The less you expect from her and the less she has to do in seduction process, the stronger your game will be and less needy you become.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
You will be much more successful when you take control.
#WednesdayNuggets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Never ask for permission when you decide to do something,
i.e., “Would you like to visit me?” “Would you like to sit over there?” etc. Just make a statement, “Let’s go sit over here.” “I’m going to take you to this amazing place”

#WednesdayNuggets

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
When she is uncomfortable in a situation, take control and make the changes required to make her feel comfortable.

Example: You are making out with her, but you can feel that the people around are making her feel uncomfortable. Take the lead and move her to a place where she feels more discreet.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
You need to pay attention to how she feels all the time. Don’t ask her because you will get the wrong answers. Instead, keep checking her body language and try to sense how she feels. Watch, listen and be aware.

#WednesdayNuggets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pay attention to the people around you, lead them and make them feel the best in every situation possible.

#WednesdayNuggets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you develop emotional intelligence, recognize how she feels, and have the courage to be a man who takes initiative, you will become the man who those girls are standing around waiting to meet. And when you take control of all your interactions, you will find that your results will improve dramatically.

#WednesdayNuggets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Being Unpredictable

A big turn off to a woman is when she can predict a guy’s every step. This is really boring for girls. And being boring is the enemy of attraction.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Red Truth by Dpsychologist: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Being unpredictable is interesting, it conveys that you are not like all the other guys. It drives them crazy. They think about you when they go home, they wonder what you are going to do next. You become the most exciting variable in their life.

#WednesdayNuggets

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.