Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money (1051 Views)

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / Cowrywise: How To Legit Make Money While You Sleep. / Best Online Savings And Investment, PIGGYBANK Vs COWRYWISE By [sundiatapost.com] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money by sleeksavbvy: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2020

Funmi Oyatogun, a travel influencer and founder TVP Adventures, has called out Cowrywise, a startup that helps make saving and investing seamless, for not refunding her stolen money.

Oyatogun tweeted that her money which is a few million was stolen from her Cowrywise Stash account and despite the fact that the startup was able to trace the source of the fraud, she is yet to be refunded her money...

Continue here: https://www.techawkng.com/2020/09/04/influencer-calls-out-cowrywise-for-not-refunding-stolen-money/
Re: Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money by ogawisdom(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nonsense u probably compromised your password n shifting blames
Re: Influencer Calls Out Cowrywise For Not Refunding Stolen Money by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2020
My startup capital of over N4m is in that app

If anything happens to it, I'll kill someone or anyone working in that company

I swear with alll my life

(1) (Reply)

Forex Signals/robot/software: Invest Or Not? / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start Up With 5million / Specialized Banks Offer Acceptable And Verifiable Proof Of Funds Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.