Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness (62907 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Sues Kaduna House Of Assembly / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Oketwin(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Una must get sense by fire by force by d time dis administration is done, we begin to ask critical questions b4 voting, and not been religious, emotional, trybalist or setimental buh voting rationally. Wetin i knw

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2020
olisaEze:
First off, u shouldn’t be asking for forgiveness for voting against GEJ. It’s a democracy, u voted according to your limited understanding then. Hindsight wisdom they say is always the best.

However, you should be asking for forgiveness from the Nigerian nation & its youths whom you wronged by not effectively researching enough as an internationally trained lecturer about the candidate u eventually supported and consequently led many to believe astonishing lies that he would be a messiah.

Suffice to say, GEJ doesn’t hold any grudge against you and ur ilk that have always been tribally motivated in ur voting patterns. He has since moved on, do ur self a favor and kindly do same while enjoying ur next level. grin

This is the comment of the Day!!!

You have more wisdom than your years! May it continue to increase!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=Zenithpeak post=93592220][/quote]

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by lexy2014: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:
And who is the mini god located in Otuoke? undecided

There's no "mini good" in otuoke. Is asking for forgiveness conditioned on d availability of a "mini good"?
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Zenithpeak(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2020
FrLukas:

It starts as a rumour... before you know it, it becomes a movement, and before you can say jack, GEJ becomes president...

Same is applicable to Orji Uzor Kalu.

Check the pattern.

Look at the number of threads opened on this forum praising Jonathan.

Only an unintelligent people will put BUHARI and JONATHAN together.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
From the President Jonathan?.You and him may be patronising the same joint.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Snakedoctor1: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
Nasir Hassan Wagini is a lecturer at Umaru Musa Yar'adua University Katsina and has studied plant physiology at Cairo University, studied Botany at Bayero University kano, studied Institute of African Research and Studies Cairo University.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3810940742268699&id=100000584323270
Nairaland has derailed greatly. What's happening and who's managing the moderation of this blog? Where are the trending news? What is this. Channels is reporting people relocation from Maiduguri village due to insurgency and food price, fuel price, electricity price are on astronomical increase. What kind of news is going to Otuke, not even Otueke and before now was Shade's younger brother posing with birthday chicken. What message does that carry, when it is not coming from a celebrity or politician. I am not sure the owner of this blog has supervisors who check the mods.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
The same Jonathan who is now an errand boy to Buhari. Level pass level. Next level.
George Bush jr. Once sent his Father and predecessor on a mission to the middle east. Is call International statemanship. That is the level GEJ is operating. Buhari don't have the capacity to carryout such assignments.

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
OK
One day you will also embark on same journey to seek forgiveness.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by equityadeoti(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2020
You are a complete fool.... May your life be run as Buhari is running this country.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by April4th(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, go sleep

Jonathan is not coming back.

I must commend those who rebranded Buhari in 2015 though. I once heard one of them saying that Buhari will personally lead our military to defeat Boko Haram because he is an ex-soldier. That was a preposterous comment, to say the least.

In all fairness, I think Buhari did better than Jonathan in fighting Boko Haram. Nowadays, bombs don't go off as they used to. I don't totally blame Jonathan though because he was new to insurgency.

In contrast, Buhari came prepared with many people saying that he is the sponsor of a Boko Haram faction that once named him their negotiator in the time of Jonathan.

Given that the fight on terrorism has been commercialized now, it will very impossible to end it completely. I also believe that the idea of releasing some Boko Haram terrorists would have been a precondition by one of the factions for ending years of bombing. So, it was not intentional as it was never logical. But we all see the positive results.

My biggest fear of this government is that they borrow too much, sending the signal that Nigeria is flat broke. Meanwhile, we have new taxes spring up every day with parastatals claiming that they generate huge sums in revenues now. All this begs the question: What does Buhari do with all Nigeria's earnings?

All those bomb blast here and there was just to destabilize GEJ government. Now that one of their own is there, do you think they will dare bomb any location in Nigeria again?

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Alwaysachick: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2020
He can't even spell the name of location he is visiting correctly!
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by kevinexit(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
The same Jonathan who is now an errand boy to Buhari. Level pass level. Next level.

Jonathan cannot be an errand boy to a nomadic fellow who does not even exist.. be advised..

Don't underestimate the southerners in this country..

Wahala b like bicycle.. e nor dey hard to start..
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Jirehz(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

History has it that people like you die a horrible death.

Without a trace whatsoever...
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Yemisi87: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't go alone Sir, ensure you load marcopolo buses full of your kind who rained insults on GEJ, only to now discover u were all scammed. Good enough u won't find GEJ there, cos he has moved on to bigger international tasks. Since you will meet his absence, you can hang around trees in the neighborhood to wait for his arrival during the Christmas festivity period...with the way he spelt the Otuoke as 'Otuke', this man will miss his way.

I'm yet to know when Nigerian will get sense. With all the numbers of universities in nigeria and millions of people that believe that they went to schools. I'm always baffle by the way Nigerian reason. Can't Nigerian recallect the way Gej surrounded himself with thieves from two regions of the country and looted the country dry? He also borrowed to the point that ordinary Zimbabwe was turning down Nigeria loan request. If Gej performed well during his time in the office, Buhari wouldn't have become Nigerian president.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Chicastle: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

you're annoying angry

Very very very annoying

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Basher8583: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Racoon:
They thought they were witching hunting a man that meant them well.Well, histroy has taught them a bitter lesson with change & next level.It can never be the same with the backwardness the north has imposed on itself.

Thread purposely created for wailing. I'm out.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Basher8583: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2020
Thread purposely created for wailing. I'm out.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2020
in a sane society Gej would have been gun down for the atrocities that went under his nose. useless man

he still listen to Nigerians cry at least that make him better than that useless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Layksaide(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

BE CAREFUL!!!
NA SO CRASE TAKE DEY START
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by ospido: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Politicians will always disappoint just as the Trump is currently doing in USA... embarassed

You mentioned Trump who is far away in the U.S.
But can't mention the one who is disappointing back home.
Rather you simply and deliberately used the term "Politicians."

But who are they here in Nigeria?
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Cyberterror:

SMALL HUNGRY BOY

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by ospido: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

BE CAREFUL!!!
NA SO CRASE TAKE DEY START

Oshare, the crase don start already.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
helinues:

Politicians will always disappoint just as the Trump is currently doing in USA... embarassed

SHUT UP AND HIDE YOUR FACE!
U NOR GET SHAME?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Layksaide(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Truth63:
I wish you save journey sir. But please remember to tell him the agony people went through during his regime.

How some you big ogas sent your drivers who have wives and children at home to go and queue at petrol station sometimes till 5am the following morning because their bosses have to drive to their friends' party the following day. Some of their jobs began and ended at the filling stations due to the "scarcity". He must not come home until he gets the fuel for you.

Please also tell him how people had to send their children to the filling station and they had to wait on the queue till 11:00pm because the petrol was being sold for the black market price. A 50-litre keg used to cost 45k to 65k, while 5-litre kegs was about 3.5k.

Please remember to thank him that every December, some of families who were traveling with their children would be stranded at jibowu bus station sometimes for 5 days because the transport company went in search for fuel.

Kindly remember sir that some of your colleagues at the university of ibadan when asked to bring their audited financial reposts, told the house of representatives that the external auditor went blind but was paid in full.

Also remember to tell him that, you and your colleagues have been on strike since and when government asked you to resume the tertiary facilities you said it will be "suicidal for you to resume because of the coronavirus" but you keep receiving salaries and now you want to travel to Otuoke but refuse to go back to the class rooms.

Let me stop here prof., while bid you sir, save journey!

Wallahi you are a KUNUN TSAMI

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by ospido: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
in a sane society Gej would have been gun down for the atrocities that went under his nose. useless man

he still listen to Nigerians cry at least that make him better than that useless Buhari

Pls kindly mention at least one same society where Presidents have been gunned down because of atrocities committed under them.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Born2Breed(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
No need to seek forgiveness.

Jonathan was too naive to think Nigeria first.

If he was half wicked as Buhari, he would've served his second term kulele.

The best way to serve this nation is to be arrogantly tribalistic and rigid. Surround yourself with your tribes men, let every head of security agencies be your tribes men and learn how to silence opposition with total disregard to the rule of law.

We only know how to make noise on social media but we fear die.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by jjmk(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
He is in Abuja not Otuoke..
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2020
We keep hearing things like jonathan hard a fat account under his regime and buhari led fg is broke and I ask what's buhari doing with all the earnings and the hike and increase in vat...some of you that didn't pass statistics will come here and be spewing trash as if you re the minister for finance...buhari has borrowed more even when crude oil rose to 50$ a barrel.pls what exactly have we benefitted from this regime.even ordinary water is expensive not to talk of food...sarki and his likes should stop this their ranting cos internet never forgets and oneday posterity will judge them for been a bigot and a fanatical clowns
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2020
Is Jonathan any better. Mtchhhheeeew. Jonathan killed Nigeria, Buhari simply buried it.
Re: Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness by Ategberoson(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2020
ospido:

Pls kindly mention at least one same society where Presidents have been gunned down because of atrocities committed under them.

China one of the rising fast and best country doesn't abhor criminal as you asslick them in Nigeria here

left to me, all sycophants would face firing squad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.