Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,269 members, 7,887,785 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police (26466 Views)

Saudi-Bound Businesswoman Ingests 80 Pellets Of Cocaine To Pay For IVF Treatment / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Pentagon007: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
My fellow Yorubas disgracing us in India. I spit on their Cone head sha. But this is better than Skull mining and Rituals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
What an achievement
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by phransix2: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Blame Nigerians virtually everything, you don't talk of the hardworking one's contributing emersly to their economy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by PhillipPHD(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Enterprise or die trying
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by ghettochild(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Who are the leading importers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by sofiscatedmoron: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Yotuba yotuba
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2020
hustla:
you be real hustla
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
In every society there is always the good and bad eggs. You can’t categorize all Igbos as the same. Shame on the bad eggs spoiling our name cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Aagadingo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by milkyworld(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
It have do...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by KarlWhyte(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
If it is about Buhari or Yoruba people now, u will see them here insulting their father mates....now they ve gone into hiding... Bunch of hypocrites!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
youngsahito:
Ibo Amaka

Ewu. They are no longer south south?
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Coronavirus84: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lies!!!! It is Igbos not Nigerians leading cos na their normal business everywhere you go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by ecomalchemist(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
IGBO AMAKA DEVELOPERS TO THE WORLD.

They will come back in December to spray money and marry that yellow fine girl for Village.

Then proceed to church to do thanksgiving and collect traditional title.

Chop life crew !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
reward for passion

I have friends who have watched virtually all the movies I know, those who know almost all the movie stars in Hollywood and Bollywood and maybe Nollywood.
some of them are so passionate about watching movies, they have joined fan clubs of their favorite idol.

How much Dem dey pay you? you are wasting your life watching movies all day, how can you pay your bills if you keep watching movies all day? these are some of the discouraging remarks,

HERE IS MY SOLUTION TO ALL THESE: we can make money from watching movies too, imagine you write an exam for every movie you watch. I mean a quiz. let me use Abuja as a case study.

assuming I have 1000 friends in abuja. we would select a good movie and set 30 good questions from it.

then my 1000 friends simultaneously agree to sell 30 ticket for the exams each on a single day. that is 30,000 participants to the quiz.

the exam candidates are required to answer the 30 questions in 15 minutes. no multiple choice questions. the time should be limited to stop them from searching online or discussing.the exam would hold simultaneously for every venue in Abuja. we can use an open field for the exam, and facemask is required.

then immediately the first exam is finished a second exam should follow, more exams more money,

the exams will start by 3 o'clock or maybe four.

I will add more idea, questions are welcome.

this idea would generate very good income, keep the youths busy, even my nairaland brothers in the literature section we can still work together, we can publish your stories and set questions from it. it will encourage people to read.

I bet you this idea will take a lot of customers from the bet9ja house.

I am telling you the only business idea that has not been taped is the power of the crowd to do business together.

mind you, my 1000 friends are agent

What will the participants gain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by jrusky(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
My Developer kinsmen had gone to India to develop the place. Nice one!!!

Soon India eill unleash their horror in anger to fight back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
... in conclusion, this is why Yorubas need their own Nation. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by solmusdesigns: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ibo Amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by oluxy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Believe India police at your own risk.
Indian police ke?
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by BigBrotherS5: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Any Evidence
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Benmob: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Lies!!!! It is Igbos not Nigerians leading cos na their normal business everywhere you go
hw do know that dey are mainly Igbo, stop diz tribalism thinking

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by airminem(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
These drugs shiit is bigger than just Nigerians from the south sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by jericco1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol..ndi Malaysia grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Edusouls(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Igbos thrive in criminality and cheating, Yorubas are Good in street gangs and rituals, Hausas are masters in forming militias and bandits, secession won’t make any difference, all of us are Nigerians with different faces of evil..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Paretomaster1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Wolgrace:
Nigerian desperados, why..? undecided

Biafrans please....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by JuwonBobo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Weirdo...lol
TheChameleon:
Ummudu, Ebuka, Ugochukwu , Chima.

When free: Biafuro or death. angry

When in jail : Nigerian Government, should rescue us. cry

Buhari right now: " Dan boroba, OMO Igbo" shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Psylas2: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
youngsahito:
Ibo Amaka

Was Tinubu an Igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by ipobarethieves: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
sad IPOB yweets @, work

MTN grin? Confam,nah dem nyanmiris, AMAKALITES wink nah everywhere dey go/developed

Awon Omo oloripelebe bi awo

Awon PIGS

Awon ti Kanu

Nah dem go sell radio wey nor dey use electricity but generator. Nah dem go sell u Akira instead of LG

Adulterated, substandard products,nah fl@theads

Fake oil,nah dem

Rent house nor pay Baba landlord,nah dem

Chase their wife with cutlass/stab breast,nah dem dem

Eat feaces with bread wink grin nah ipob wonders

Tufia sad wink angry
Indian government should pls deport those worthless BAZTARDZ to joko widodo/North Korea for needful/necessary action

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Edusouls:
Igbos thrive in criminality and cheating, Yorubas are Good in street gangs and rituals, Hausas are masters in forming militias and bandits, secession won’t make any difference, all of us are Nigerians with different faces of evil..
The bolded is too bad. The italics too is bad but depending on the degree. The bolded is the worst of all and a shame to the country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Fights Two Law Enforcement Officials In Akure (video) / Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) / Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.