Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police (26451 Views)

Saudi-Bound Businesswoman Ingests 80 Pellets Of Cocaine To Pay For IVF Treatment / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Its unfortunate that saying the truth hurts. We are all Nigerians and we are called so, whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. No tribe is free of Criminals. But the Igbo are the ones denting the image of this country most.

I know many of them won't agree and I would receive attacks by this but anyone who is sincere would agree with this.
I have not been outside Africa but I have traveled wide in Africa and I know what I am saying.
Crime to an average Igbo outside naija is like a normal thing. I have witnessed where these guys were praising God after a successful Scam. And I wondered if they know the kind of God they were praying to. It can't be the same Jehovah.

I am sorry to say this, other Nigerians outside naija are even scared to mix with Igbos. They are careful to have dealings with them. The first thing a friend of mine in one African country told me the day I got there was be careful of Igbo guys. Don't have dealings with them if you don't want problems. Drugs and Scam are normal to them.

There are good Igbo's outside naija though, and Yes there are bad Yorubas and Hausas as well but Image denting outside naija, Igbo's take the lead. We need to change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by TheChameleon: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please which ones are igbo. I know LALA is. You don't have to complete their names.

Want to know the ones to avoid cos I am a troublemaker grin

Simbrixton:
most of the mods are igbos tho
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by TheChameleon: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is what Yeebos refuse to listen to.

My best friend is actually an Igbo but he was brought up outside the East and his Yoruba is at times more fluent than mine. He's slightly different.

In Mali, Burkina Faso and Senegal, anytime I say I am a Nigerian, they immediately ask if I am Igbo. angry

The Igbo guys are a nuisance to their landlords, they destroy houses. You sign an agreement with them and you eventually find 20 of their so-called brothers who would mess your property up. They would refuse to pay rents timely and even find a way of running off after deceiving you with a part payment.

The landlords in these West African countries hate Nigerians for that and refuse to rent houses to us.

I met a South African babe and the moment she learnt I was a Nigerian, she blocked me.

WILLuKPquiet:
Its unfortunate that saying the truth hurts. We are all Nigerians and we are called so, whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. No tribe is free of Criminals. But the Igbo are the ones denting the image of this country most.

I know many of them won't agree and I would receive attacks by this but anyone who is sincere would agree with this.
I have not been outside Africa but I have traveled wide in Africa and I know what I am saying.
Crime to an average Igbo outside naija is like a normal thing. I have witnessed where these guys were praising God after a successful Scam. And I wondered if they know the kind of God they were praying to. It can't be the same Jehovah.

I am sorry to say this, other Nigerians outside naija are even scared to mix with Igbos. They are careful to have dealings with them. The first thing a friend of mine in one African country told me the day I got there was be careful of Igbo guys. Don't have dealings with them if you don't want problems. Drugs and Scam are normal to them.

There are good Igbo's outside naija though, and Yes there are bad Yorubas and Hausas as well but Image denting outside naija, Igbo's take the lead. We need to change.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by mankan2k7(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
The Igbos
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by youngsahito(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
freeborn02:

There are so many dumb blind people on nairaland Sha. Did you check the message of the person I quoted or you just jumped into the convo with your brain blocked?
you must be stup*d and du*b in the brain...you quote my word by encouraging your fellow drug pushers like you. Ibo are always know abroad for drug pushing and they will all be hang to death. Quote me if thunder wan strike you de*d... Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na them undecided
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by freeborn02: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
youngsahito:
you must be stup*d and du*b in the brain...you quote my word by encouraging your fellow drug pushers like you. Ibo are always know abroad for drug pushing and they will all be hang to death. Quote me if thunder wan strike you de*d... Oloriburuku somebody

Omo Oloriburuku ni wo idiot yi.

Igbos push drugs and tinubu pushed drug
So, what's the difference between the two of them, you tribalistic bastard?!

You condemn one criminal but seek to defend another criminal.

Doesn't that make you a straight up fool?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

My best friend is actually an Igbo but he was brought up outside the East and his Yoruba is at times more fluent than mine. He's slightly different.

In Mali, Burkina Faso and Senegal, anytime I say I am a Nigerian, they immediately ask if I am Igbo. angry

The Igbo guys are a nuisance to their landlords, they destroy houses. You sign an agreement with them and you eventually find 20 of their so-called brothers who would mess your property up. They would refuse to pay rents timely and even find a way of running off after deceiving you with a part payment.

The landlords in these West African countries hate Nigerians for that and refuse to rent houses to us.

I met a South African babe and the moment she learnt I was a Nigerian, she blocked me.

Bro. If I tell you wetin I have seen of Igbos across the African countries I have been to, Igbo's would hate me. Many would say I am a tribalist. I am being bias.
So I go just keep mute on it.

Our image has been dented by our brothers and its sad. So sad.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Biafrans please....
I no dey there oh! Them beat you? How body?
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
mimicherry:
I support secession

So you and your useless tribesmen can continue what you know best

Committing Crime
And these countries will know the difference between ibos and true Nigerians

Somebody can not go to a shop and buy a phone like a normal human being and not be afraid of being scammed and tricked into buying akpu.

When you complain they say you are lazy...
Imagine!

We have been dragged in the mud by countries that are not even up to a state in Nigeria because of this criminals

When we finally go our separate ways una go chop shit tire

Ewu gambia

Hilarious! shocked

This retarded git i'm quoting wants peeps to believe Ndigbo are the cause of the bad rep' the shithole of Nigeria has in the comity of nations!

Nigeria has a bad reputation for sure, but cyber-financial crimes (credit card fraud, phising, love scams, etc), 419 and terrorism have done the bigger damage to this shitholes reputation even more than drug mules and dealers have! Part of the problem is that there aren't as many Igbos obsessed with digging out negative stories of Yoruba and Fulani to post on nairalnad as there are Yoruba and Fulani ever ready to dig out dirt on Igbos! Any neutral observer would be deceived by the false narrative you bigoted scumbags are trying to sell when they see the kind of stories pushed to the front page on a regular basis!

I can't count the number of crimes linked to people with Yoruba names that one regularly see in the UK media, but i just read and move on! Had the tables been turned and a Igbo hating schmuck like you was the one seeing these stories, you'd be running to post them on nairaland as often as you see them! Someone using his head to analyse things would know there's a higher percentage of Yoruba in the Uk than other Nigerian ethnic grps, and so it stands to reason they would have a higher representation of Nigerians accused of one crime or the other! This is also the case with south-east asia where Igbos far outnumber other Nigerian ethnicities.

No ethnic group is entirely made of of saints, but what happens is once a Igbo sounding name is linked to any crime, it's quickly rushed to nairaland by your ilk, and when this wicked and bigot-driven act is sustained over time, a false narrative begins to emerge and takes root! We haven't even factored in the possibility that some of these names may belong to the 'we south-south are not Igbo' group.....to individulas that may have been framed in these countries just out hatred for black Africans, or because they're looking for a scapegoat! You cannot justify your bile towards Ndigbo yet claim righteous indignation when a Asian hates blacks for no reason other than because of the colour of their skin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Bro. If I tell you wetin I have seen of Igbos across the African countries I have been to, Igbo's would hate me. Many would say I am a tribalist. I am being bias.
So I go just keep mute on it.

Our image has been dented by our brothers and its sad. So sad.

Dude to start with, Igbos aren't your 'brothers'!

Secondly, if i tell you what i notice in the UK media about other Nigerian ethnicities (terrorism, cyber-crimes, love scams, credit-card fraud, phising, etc), i'd be tagged a tribalist too, so i'll equally keep mute on it!

If your useless image has been dented by Igbos, then support their bid for secession or STFU!
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
TheChameleon:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This bile-driven and hate-filled post i'm quoting here really cracked me up! These insecure, two-faced losers come up with the most bizarre stories in their bid to paint Igbos as the bad guys! Now this fool i'm quoting is saying that based on his research, Igbos are a nuisance to their landlords, don't pay rent and fill a rented room with 20 of their brothers! You couldn't make it up! shocked

I hope neutrals can't see the sick, anti-Igbo sentiment that drives some in Nigeria! What is mind-boggling is that you don't see the same level of energy put in to trying to separate their holier-than-thou asses from the 'corrupt' and 'wicked' Igbos! They still feel ok calling these same Igbo 'fellow compatriots'! The height of double-speak and hypocrisy!
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Hilarious! shocked

This retarded git i'm quoting wants peeps to believe Ndigbo are the cause of the bad rep' the shithole of Nigeria has in the comity of nations!

Nigeria has a bad reputation for sure, but cyber-financial crimes (credit card fraud, phising, love scams, etc), 419 and terrorism have done the bigger damage to this shitholes reputation even more than drug mules and dealers have! Part of the problem is that there aren't as many Igbos obsessed with digging out negative stories of Yoruba and Fulani to post on nairalnad as there are Yoruba and Fulani ever ready to dig out dirt on Igbos! Any neutral observer would be deceived by the false narrative you bigoted scumbags are trying to sell when they see the kind of stories pushed to the front page on a regular basis!

I can't count the number of crimes linked to people with Yoruba names that one regularly see in the UK media, but i just read and move on! Had the tables been turned and a Igbo hating schmuck like you was the one seeing these stories, you'd be running to post them on nairaland as often as you see them! Someone using his head to analyse things would know there's a higher percentage of Yoruba in the Uk than other Nigerian ethnic grps, and so it stands to reason they would have a higher representation of Nigerians accused of one crime or the other! This is also the case with south-east asia where Igbos far outnumber other Nigerian ethnicities.

No ethnic group is entirely made of of saints, but what happens is once a Igbo sounding name is linked to any crime, it's quickly rushed to nairaland by your ilk, and when this wicked and bigot-driven act is sustained over time, a false narrative begins to emerge and takes root! We haven't even factored in the possibility that some of these names may belong to the 'we south-south are not Igbo' group.....to individuals that may have been framed in these countries just out hatred for black Africans, or because they're looking for a scapegoat! You cannot justify your bile towards Ndigbo yet claim righteous indignation when a Asian hates blacks for no reason other than because of the colour of their skin!
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by TheChameleon: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

PROUDIGBO to his useless father:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This bile-driven and hate-filled post i'm quoting here really cracked me up! These insecure, two-faced losers come up with the most bizarre stories in their bid to paint Igbos as the bad guys! Now this fool i'm quoting is saying that based on his research, Igbos are a nuisance to their landlords, don't pay rent and fill a rented room with 20 of their brothers! You couldn't make it up! shocked

I hope neutrals can't see the sick, anti-Igbo sentiment that drives some in Nigeria! What is mind-boggling is that you don't see the same level of energy put in to trying to separate their holier-than-thou asses from the 'corrupt' and 'wicked' Igbos! They still feel ok calling these same Igbo 'fellow compatriots'! The height of double-speak and hypocrisy!

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by JaneYave(f): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2020
I find it difficult to believe this,l know there are drug dealers operating but we can't be leading nah,haba! Where? How? When?
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Cherez: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an abomination to the scared name of our only country. I wonder why these Igbos keep destroying our only identity in the committee of nations.

Majority of Nigerians will gladly give them their Biafra land on the condition, that every flatiron should vacate & migrate to their den. That it should be they never set foot in Nigeria for the next 100 years. For we are truly tired of their development.

Please preach so to the Tinubus & Kashamus who taught these guys the game
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by youngsahito(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2020
freeborn02:

Omo Oloriburuku ni wo idiot yi.

Igbos push drugs and tinubu pushed drug
So, what's the difference between the two of them, you tribalistic bastard?!

You condemn one criminal but seek to defend another criminal.

Doesn't that make you a straight up fool?
what evidence do you have against Tinubu or is it Tinubu that is giving your criminal brothers the drug to push... talk to me when u have any real evidence against him.
most of your brothers are in Malaysia prison waiting for their death sentence. keep encouraging them to their grave.
Greedy Ibo Amaka
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Paretomaster1(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Wolgrace:

I no dey there oh! Them beat you? How body?

Beat who? Even their god the Albino no fit...
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Goel: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Litmus:
India is a racist nation inhabited by pathetic individuals that live and prosper partly on facilitating white racism against blacks. They are vultures that feed fat on the sacrifices made by black people in the Western world.
Learning about sources of income of Indian economy, you will learn that Indians don't give two hoots about whites, yellows or blacks. We are better at minding our own business and don't refrain from thrashing you if you hurt law & order in our country. Accusing people of racism after committing crime is not going to help you in India at least.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by JohnieWalker12(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
shutup all igbos are the same
Think of what to say before opening your dirty mouth next time. Anu man undecided
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by Kennyswag: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
JohnieWalker12:

To my useless father: Think of what to say before opening your dirty mouth next time. Anu man undecided
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by mysticwarrior(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
IronGalaxy:
No surprises here, when we want to chase them out they will say we are "xenophobic"
but why are you so pained about Nigerians, go to the strong hold of those nigerians you are accusing of being drug dealers in Johannesburg, when you get there force them out of SA, you will receive an award and special commendation from the king of the Zulus for being an "SMS" when you do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by freeborn02: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
youngsahito:
what evidence do you have against Tinubu or is it Tinubu that is giving your criminal brothers the drug to push... talk to me when u have any real evidence against him.
most of your brothers are in Malaysia prison waiting for their death sentence. keep encouraging them to their grave.
Greedy Ibo Amaka

Lolz. So you are one of the idiots that think anyone who doesn't lick Tinubu's ass is automatically an Igbo?!

No wonder your reasoning is daft and dumb.

Below are the evidence that Tinubu is a heroine bag man.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/tinubu-bagman-2-drug-trafficking-kingpins-micheal-weiss/.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/bola-tinubu-us-website-links-apc-leader-to-drug-deals-fraud/8pb66xd.

I hope you will stop being stupid from now on
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
mysticwarrior:
but why are you so pained about Nigerians, go to the strong hold of those nigerians you are accusing of being drug dealers in Johannesburg, when you get there force them out of SA, you will receive an award and special commendation from the king of the Zulus for being an "SMS" when you do that.
I'm not pained, just pointing out facts.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by bilulu(m): 3:01am On Sep 07, 2020
tunjiajayi:

I am sure he represented himself as a Nigerian. grin
And the criminals represented themselves as Biafrans.... make una give una sef sense
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by mysticwarrior(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I'm not pained, just pointing out facts.
go and confront the Nigerian drug dealers in Joburg, you will be an "SMS" after that.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by IronGalaxy: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
go and confront the Nigerian drug dealers in Joburg, you will be an "SMS" after that.
honestly got better things to do
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by mysticwarrior(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
honestly got better things to do
no you don't because if you do you would not be wasting your precious time attacking Nigerians in a faceless forum.
Re: Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police by IronGalaxy: 4:29am On Sep 08, 2020
mysticwarrior:
no you don't because if you do you would not be wasting your precious time attacking Nigerians in a faceless forum.
so when did I attack Nigerians on a "faceless forum" do tell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Held In Kenyan Prison Over Minor Offences Cry Out For Help. Photos / Taxi Driver Fights Two Law Enforcement Officials In Akure (video) / Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.