Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,730 members, 7,892,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? (388 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / Who Else Got This Interview Invite / 7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good day everyone, so I just finished an interview and I was asked a question that I gave all the possible answers that came to my mind but my interviewer kept saying I'm wrong... This question keeps bothering me what could be the answer since my interviewer won't give me the answer... The question goes thus: if a client want to sleep with you what will you do? The next one... If you are in a scenario where your boss and your clients want to sleep with you what will you do?
Pleas fam in the house what will be your answer?
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by Deborah98(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
What did you answer, simple no I won't give in, reasons to honor God,my body and the interest of the company...

1 Like

Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by budaatum: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
I would say no to the client since I believe I am being interviewed to work for a company that holds its staff to a very high level of intergrity. Unless sleeping with clients is part of the contract I signed up to of course.

Op, were you applying for the ashewo position?
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by kenzo25(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
The best answer is this when I get to the bridge then I will know how to cross it . Thanks
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sales executive...
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
My reply was no... That I will convince the client and if he still insist on having to sleep with me... Then I will walk away and move to the next client...
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
budaatum:
I would say no to the client since I believe I am being interviewed to work for a company that holds its staff to a very high level of intergrity. Unless sleeping with clients is part of the contract I signed up to of course.

Op, were you applying for the ashewo position?
Sales executive oh
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
What did you answer, simple no I won't give in, reasons to honor God,my body and the interest of the company...
My reply was no... That I will convince the client and if he still insist on having to sleep with me... Then I will walk away and move to the next client... For my boss I will still not give in and pray over it... � I guess I have to stay at home...
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by Deborah98(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
fabjo:

My reply was no..� I guess I have to stay at home...
good but why will they be asking you such questions,sis you need to be alert and prayerful,am not too comfortable with the questions you were asked or are they trying to see if you are the type that runs after clients for materials things, whatever please be careful,the devil is already defeated.
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by fabjo(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
good but why will they be asking you such questions,sis you need to be alert and prayerful,am not too comfortable with the questions you were asked or are they trying to see if you are the type that runs after clients for materials things, whatever please be careful,the devil is already defeated.
Thank you,... The interviewer said the question is base on emotional intelligence

1 Like

Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by budaatum: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
fabjo:

Sales executive oh
Your answer should be whatever your answer was, if they do not like it they should employ the person who gives them the answer they prefer. But if you are desperate for the job, next time say you would follow the directive and advise given by your more experienced boss since you've never been in that position before.

1 Like

Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by budaatum: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
fabjo:

Thank you,... The interviewer said the question is base on emotional intelligence
The question was based on pure ignorance!
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by SirWhiteFish: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's a moral question
Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by JOpress3: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
one of the variation of interest at interviews. i believe you took a position. my take is, never give in to such petty request. They are like Oliver twist, you give em once, know that you will continue in that line of duty for a long time. It is the same with Academic environment, where a lady once complained that although she gave in to a lecturers request, in return for good marks, yet all she get is d & c, c & d grades. NEVER GIVE IN. chat me up via my sinature:jopress3, for SMART INTERVIEW TIPS to smart interview questions.peace

1 Like

Re: Is This Interview Question Right? And What Would Be Your Answer? by enemachris(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some HR are so useless aswear, Just imagine the stupid question. Man pikin don suffer for dis country grin

(1) (Reply)

H / How To Grow My Money Using CHYMALL / Why The Youths Gained From N-power Without Connection - Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.