Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4919 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by davien(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2020
samyj2477:
everyday I keep seeing strong reasons why I must marry a virgin. It is a must. I will rather remain single than marry a lady that's not a virgin
If only you know what virgins can also do you'll rethink and pray you find a girl that loves you more than you love her instead.

Women these days are extremely dick hungry, and share high value men around them that's just the truth, if she's not having sex with you doesn't mean she's not having it with someone else.

5 Likes

Re: . by elasticlala: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Many things are happening in life. You should go to church today and give special thanks to God that you were able to discover it before marrying her. If it had happened after marriage, may be after a child or two, that you might be the father of one & another person would be the father of the second child....u will know that all that glitter is not gold. Don't be fooled by that love-like feelings... It is just an illusion. The only option you have is to forget about that girl. If u think she will change after being sorry.....bro, it will end in endless tears.

2 Likes

Re: . by OscarJaden(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2020
this Virgina people will never cease to amazed me..
righteousness89 we're at thou?

4 Likes

Re: . by ibiba55(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
Please kindly push to the front page, I'm so confused now, can't even sleep.. I really love her so much, and never cheated on her before.

Oga!!! Use your tongue and count your teeth.. can't you see the hand writing on the wall?

1 Like

Re: . by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
My girlfriend is has been cheating on me for weeks now, if not more than that. And I know nothing about that, until this night when I checked her phone. I haven't told her anything yet, because I intend to marry her as my wife.

Please what should I do? I got evidence.

From the phone number of the guy, he is a choir member in the same church with her. It's a very long chats for months, I just screenshots the evidence I got.
If you want to marry someone you tell them from the beginning and if the person cheat with someone else dump his/her ass. Simple as that, if you can't trust them to be faithful so what the point of staying with them

1 Like

Re: . by daben1(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2020
You still wan marry am abi? God help you, happy married life in advance
Re: . by emkz: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2020
You said you "planned" to marry her. You have already advised yourself, so my comment shall be generic. Don't say anything to her, and leave her guessing. Just walk away quietly from her. Don't use her for booty call or cheap association, just let her be.

See folks, there is no pussy worth losing your dignity and respect for. None. For every wayward girl, there are 23 decent girls you can pick from. Pay attention to her family background and her peers. And don't invest too much emotions until she has earned the investment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Edyice: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
My brother is not only you that have that gal , most especially when choir members are involve cool grin

Members of the choir can testify to my write-up and prove me wrong but that's the truth... grin cheesy
Re: . by chidifrank(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2020
samyj2477:
everyday I keep seeing strong reasons why I must marry a virgin. It is a must. I will rather remain single than marry a lady that's not a virgin
I pity u
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
Please kindly push to the front page, I'm so confused now, can't even sleep.. I really love her so much, and never cheated on her before.

My dear in relationship that has not gotten to marriage love is a matter of choice..
She's not the right girl for u..
Just leave her and move on to avoid hbp in d future..
Time heals all wound..just time
Don't forget to confront her before calling it quit

5 Likes

Re: . by duduade: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2020
This is really sad

Why they are some good and loyal ladies out there who are single, the dirty scums keep getting the good ones and breaking their hearts

It is what it is

3 Likes

Re: . by samyj2477: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2020
davien:
If only you know what virgins can also do you'll rethink and pray you find a girl that loves you more than you love her instead.

Women these days are extremely dick hungry, and share high value men around them that's just the truth, if she's not having sex with you doesn't mean she's not having it with someone else.
calm down. Virgin wife is the best thing that can happen to any man. they can not be compared. yes some virgin wife's might misbehave after marriage but it's not all, just few maybe 10 in 100 but u see this ashawo ladies u call babes that has slept with more than 20 guys and tasted over 50 dicks, u think they will be satisfied with just only your dick after marriage? They are prone to continue with their dick tasting even after marriage and I tell u, about 80 of them in 100, does that.

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Op SIMPson
Re: . by sofiscatedmoron: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2020
Summery of the story is---
You gave her ghonococus which she finally gave the side nigga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by thaSammie(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2020
if you not a virgin ... 4get it , we ain't get'n married

2 Likes

Re: . by Dreyton36: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2020
amiibaby:
Wow dump her

Sexy Ami
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2020
amiibaby:
Why do u want to know my location?

Nothing. Just out of curiosity as I was in Plateau myself.
Re: . by amiibaby(f): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmmm.... was meaning u ain’t in pla2 anymore?
yomi007k:

Nothing. Just out of curiosity as I was in Plateau myself.
Re: . by davien(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2020
samyj2477:
calm down. Virgin wife is the best thing that can happen to any man. they can not be compared. yes some virgin wife's might misbehave after marriage but it's not all, just few maybe 10 in 100 but u see this ashawo ladies u call babes that has slept with more than 20 guys and tasted over 50 dicks, u think they will be satisfied with just only your dick after marriage? They are prone to continue with their dick tasting even after marriage and I tell u, about 80 of them in 100, does that.
So a virgin has no appetite for different Dicks? Lol, hope you don't learn the hard way bro.

2 Likes

Re: . by Hitwe99: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2020
This once happens to me,but as a Gentle sharp bad guy wey I be I just dey bang the girl anyhow forming loving loving to her after I caught her cheating without her knowing.......I waste the girl time baje.i just find one cool babe dey date....but for that cheater anytime banging ni

2 Likes

Re: . by KfashionHubb: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Believe a story from the romance section and you can as well believe that Sanni abacha was a woman.

Mtcheew
Re: . by Openbusiness: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
I think, i don talk am before... grin
Openbusiness:
shocked Women and cheating na 5 & 6
you are poor, they will cheat on you
you are rich, they will still cheat on you
you are a commoner, they will cheat on you
you are an emperor, they will still cheat on you
you give her nothing, they will cheat on you
you give her everything, they will still cheat on you
you don't marry her, they will cheat on you
you marry her, they will still cheat on you
your d**k is small, they will cheat on you
your d**k is big, they will still cheat on you
you are ugly, they will cheat on you
you are handsome, they will still cheat on you
you are a civilian, they will cheat on you
you are a military, they will still cheat on you
you are alive, they will cheat on you
you are dead, they will still cheat on you.....
Is there any type of man that women don't cheat on

2 Likes

Re: . by jeph19(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

What is confusing here? Don't be a simp. The signs are clear. Flee from her to avoid heartbreak nd infection.

But what is happening to guys nowadays, does it mean they can't use their common sense or what?
#
E tire me
this are the kind of men that will alwas seek their neighbour's or relations counsel b4 attending to their children's needs
Re: . by Openbusiness: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Summery of the story is---
You gave her ghonococus which she finally gave the side nigga grin
No, actually, from the convo, you can easily deduce that there's at least another 3rd or 4th side nigga she is gbenshing and she infected this 2nd side nigga, and OP is obviously infected too. Bottom line is, they have been sharing diseases amongst themselves. grin And then some mumu people think Loyalty isn't important in a relationship. I pity them. Before they know it, their bodies will have turn to Embassy for Diseases grin

4 Likes

Re: . by RealAlubarika(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:

You're talking about LOVE? You should be thankful you haven't married her yet before finding out her cheating behaviour, don't you know a cheat can infect you with STI? You should man enough and confront her with your evidence, she's even having sex without protection(condom). Do you even value your life at all? What if she infect you with HIV, if you have been sleeping with her without condom kindly go for test too. can't take such from a wife, talk less of a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
My girlfriend is has been cheating on me for weeks now, if not more than that. And I know nothing about that, until this night when I checked her phone. I haven't told her anything yet, because I intend to marry her as my wife.

Please what should I do? I got evidence.

From the phone number of the guy, he is a choir member in the same church with her. It's a very long chats for months, I just screenshots the evidence I got.
How did u get the phone? Could be someone used her phone to chat her sex partner.

Something like that once happened to me before when my girl and her female friend were using same WhatsApp account
Re: . by ibuildstuff(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
samyj2477:
I sorry for u, it's about personality not about virginity. That ur virgin Dem go still hang her leg for ceiling if u are not careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AroOkigbo(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
Arrangee chat. Who's suppose to be the "you" if it's a screenshot from our babe's phone? The "you" should have been the girl but the discussion shows the "you" as the guy.
FAKE!
Re: . by deltateam: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Your girlfriend that you planned to married?

Yes," ...planned to marry..."
Re: . by Fheelzz(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Pele dear

Just move on, girls like that even if you give them ur life dey will still cheat
Swallow the pill man grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Know What It Means To Be Loved- Female Soldier. / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.