Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4917 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by proclinician: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Pls this is inconclusive for cheating. You may have pathogens without showing symptoms. One way is to get tested, preferably you both should get tested and the results compared. The strains in you both body system may give insight on your concern. She could even be treating infections she picked from a public urinary.
Re: . by AKAyomide(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Bro... You just need to be cool with her.maybe you haven't shown your marriage intention to her.
i won't blame her for the action she taken.
she trying to put her eggs into two places and she has to serve the two places Simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: . by AKAyomide(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Guys can't use their common sense anymore grin
he is nonplaused. he doesn't want to take decision that will hurt him later moreover,someone son can be forgiven.

i will love to your friend rochine,if only you won't mind.
Re: . by mikebabs101: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2020
mannasseh:
stop being a simp, lead her on, why you have another girlfriend at the side. Then after wasting her time, marry your new girlfriend. Make her taste her own medicine
Wish I can like this comment 10 times. In this situation, that's the only sensible thing to do, don't ever try having a heart to heart or one on one talk about her cheating , that will only make her more careful with the way she cheat . She has already made up her mind to play with your love, emotion and disrespect you, nothing can change that, having a talk with her about it and letting her know you want to stay in the relationship after you are so sure she cheated will only make her disrespect you more and will continue cheating but this time more careful

2 Likes

Re: . by dukeprince50: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Chat is inconclusive. Just a screenshot of a conversation between a dirty boy and a sperm disposal unit.
sperm disposal unit got me laughing
Re: . by April4th(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
My girlfriend is has been cheating on me for weeks now, if not more than that. And I know nothing about that, until this night when I checked her phone. I haven't told her anything yet, because I intend to marry her as my wife.

Please what should I do? I got evidence.

From the phone number of the guy, he is a choir member in the same church with her. It's a very long chats for months, I just screenshots the evidence I got.

With all these evidence, you’re still asking for our opinions? Drink sniper
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Or maybe she's just using you o OP.... I don't think she's into.. Just move on..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Chat is inconclusive. Just a screenshot of a conversation between a dirty boy and a sperm disposal unit.
Chai lawwd!! What sort of wicked people are on here... sperm disposal unit shocked
Re: . by molbic(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2020
post=93622847:

That is to say......

Oga mi enu gbe, (Oga mi enu gbe)
Ore mi enu gbe, (Ore mi enu gbe)
Alaye enu gbe, (Alaye enu gbe)
Walai enu gbe, (Walai enu gbe)
Owo wa lowo yin, (Owo wa lowo yin)
E je ka bayin na, (E je ka bayin na)
Epo wa lowo yin, (Epo wa lowo yin)
E je ka bayin la, (E je ka bayin la)
E le nawo yi tan, (E le nawo yi tan)
E le l’epo yen tan, (E le l’epo yen tan)
E le nawo yi tan, (E le nawo yi tan)
E le l’epo yen tan, (E le l’epo yen tan)
Owo wa lowo yin, (Owo wa lowo yin)
E je ka ba yin na, (E je ka ba yin na)
Epo wa lowo yin, (Epo wa lowo yin)
E je ka ba yin la, (E je ka ba yin la)

@topic,
Make up your mind fast OP.
I Always know that this MANNA Of a Guy is a YORUBA MUSLIM But He will Always Claim to be an ARREWA JUST Because He Sells DEADmeat
Re: . by Ishilove: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
My girlfriend is has been cheating on me for weeks now, if not more than that. And I know nothing about that, until this night when I checked her phone. I haven't told her anything yet, because I intend to marry her as my wife.

From the phone number of the guy, he is a choir member in the same church with her. It's a very long chats for months, I just screenshots the evidence I got.
How did people handle cheating partners in the pre-social media era?

Go and handle your issues. It isn't everything you bring online.
Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:

How did people handle cheating partners in the pre-social media era?

Go and handle your issues. It isn't everything you bring online.
Seconded.
All of us @[b][/b] stand with Sista Ishi on this one.
This is nothing but the absolute truth.
Stay blessed dearie. kiss
We Kool......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by BREYZ: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
amiibaby:
Wow dump her

I like you
Re: . by BREYZ: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:

Hello bruh, don't make any violent move, transfer the screenshots to your phone, visit a clinic to get yourself tested before knowing your next line of action but please dump her and move on, you deserve more.
Re: . by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
post=93632446:

Seconded.
All of us @[b][/b] stand with Sista Ishi on this one.
This is nothing but the absolute truth.
Stay blessed dearie. kiss
We Kool......
Lol. Yeah, we kool. I've been out of sorts lately kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by angelfallz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
See question, what should you do? Dump her ASAP! unless you want to marry a cheating as a wife.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
Please kindly push to the front page, I'm so confused now, can't even sleep.. I really love her so much, and never cheated on her before.
A.W.A.L.T,the next one won't be better...
Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Yeah, we kool. I've been out of sorts lately kiss
Don't work too hard dearie.
Do your best and leave the rest to God.
It's the Grace of God that matters.

Now, take this ice cream to cool off,
one for you and one for bae!
And the cone is edible also,
Don't throw it away biko.
Lick and eat it ALL!
cool

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
davien:
If only you know what virgins can also do you'll rethink and pray you find a girl that loves you more than you love her instead.

Women these days are extremely dick enjoyment hungry, and SHARE HIGH VALUE MEN AROUND THEM that's just the truth, if she's not having sex with you doesn't mean she's not having it with someone else.

The latter Is extremely Important to them. Meanwhile In most cases they don't really give a fvck about you or your dvck but your MONEY & WHAT YOU CAN PROVIDE FOR THEM!!! It's only male beings who are always Pussy Hungry all the time.......Female beings are extremely cunny, They love enjoyment and balling more than you do, except they don't see the opportunity....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by BeigJawnson(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

What is confusing here? Don't be a simp. The signs are clear. Flee from her to avoid heartbreak nd infection.

But what is happening to guys nowadays, does it mean they can't use their common sense or what?

I don't understand o, maybe wool is covering some part in their brains..
Re: . by FGonline: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
Please kindly push to the front page, I'm so confused now, can't even sleep.. I really love her so much, and never cheated on her before.
what do u want us to do now?
Re: . by FGonline: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

Babe you look beautiful nd at d same time wicked. You must be a wicked girl
Na make up ooo

No say I no warn u
Re: . by Judybash93(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ma nigga, now that you know the truth, relax, make wedding plans with her, let her feel all loved and shit, then at the last moment, drop her ass. That'll be a revenge served cold. Don't say anything, don't let her suspect that you know sef grin grin some of these hoes deserve this kinda treatment cool cool

1 Like

Re: . by sonofanarchy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
bishopmc:
angry
Re: . by BeigJawnson(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=angelfallz post=93632959]See question, what should you do? Dump her ASAP! unless you want to marry a cheating as a wife.

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: . by FGonline: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
AKAyomide:
Bro... You just need to be cool with her.maybe you haven't shown your marriage intention to her.
i won't blame her for the action she taken.
she trying to put her eggs into two places and she has to serve the two places Simultaneously.
are u alright

Thy are not married yet

How old are you?
Re: . by AKAyomide(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
FGonline:
are u alright
Thy are not married yet
How old are you?
I am 23years of age..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ugly Side Of Confession / Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? / 20 Things To Do Before You Are 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.