Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,795 members, 7,918,554 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

Appreciate Your Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appreciate Your Partner. (2577 Views)

If You Work For Your Money , You Will Appreciate Your Partner More / The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
All of them are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
proclinician:
Haha good luck packaging the next whoore. Next pls. No be only packaging, designing nko.
rubbish talk,somebodys future husband smh
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by paulolee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Meet another girl, package her to what you want.
sure that's what am currently working on n dts Y i said they are not the same
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

sure that's what am currently working on n dts Y i said they are not the same
Every pumpkin leaf is the same. How you cook it makes the taste differs.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by paulolee(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
saaphiere:
Every pumpkin leaf is the same. How you cook it makes the taste differs.
yes i kno, humans aint pumpkin leaves and i still insist dt humans are made differently..u cant tell me dt all guys are d same or all girls are d same...neva

1 Like

Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

yes i kno, humans aint pumpkin leaves and i still insist dt humans are made differently..u cant tell me dt all guys are d same or all girls are d same...neva
Goodbye.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by ezechi24(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Zzor:
please set your mind to it as fast as possible,i bet you will die of erection.

Stop making mouth..this was what you said the last time..before I messed you up.. grin grin grin
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
ezechi24:

Stop making mouth..this was what you said the last time..before I messed you up.. grin grin grin
dream on boyyy
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by proclinician: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish talk,somebodys future husband smh

Haha honestly I'm not sorry you're so unfortunate.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
I may not agree that every woman is the same, definitely every women IS NOT the same. However, I learnt one or two key things from the video.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:
i dnt agree, if u remove the packaging they aint the same...if all woman are the same, dt means i can never get married or date again after wetin sandra do me....sandra na tunder go continue to de fire u
you don't get!
the Sandra Don repackage herself go knack another person.
Na so that person dey shout praise God o ,thank God o.
I see better
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by baralatie(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

that is why the need for packaging with all the terms and conditions
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by paulolee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
baralatie:

you don't get!
the Sandra Don repackage herself go knack another person.
Na so that person dey shout praise God o ,thank God o.
I see better
meaning that the repackaged sandra would automatically stop cheating, stop her lies and deciet and most importantly stop stealing from her new man when he is asleep??
or ar u saying dt i didn't package Sandra well and all girls without being properly packaged are like sandra??
let me understand plsss
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by baralatie(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

meaning that the repackaged sandra would automatically stop cheating, stop her lies and deciet and most importantly stop stealing from her new man when he is asleep??
or ar u saying dt i didn't package Sandra well and all girls without being properly packaged are like sandra??
let me understand plsss
that is what one of the terms of repackaging means .that crazy person you knew then is now someone you just can't recognize.
the other parts in bold is a whole lot of stuff that is more than you think.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by femi4: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
omooluorun:
Is every woman really the same?
yes , same emotional needs
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Fvcknigga: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

let me understand plsss
nigga you went through all this with one girl??
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by paulolee(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fvcknigga:
nigga you went through all this with one girl??
lolz..dt question really got me laughing bt e no funny, no b my fault bcoz d bea too fine, look too innocent and gat nice ass d way i like it n sabi bang....i disvirgined her bt her friends spoilt her n open her eyes to steets life...thought i owed her dt virginity shii n dts Y i endured all her flaws bt i was jus too stupid n felt her doins were normal bcoz i was enjoying her sweet sex...she gave me s.t d 3x n she kept on breaking my heart n finally buried it when she ran away to p.h with my new laptop my uncle bought for me to use for skul jus bcoz i refused giving her 40k she asked for her bday
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
bukatyne

Thanks for the mention.

I think you should rename the videos. Your topics are off putting and might some people from the message.

This clip thought about appreciation for spouse and God.

Pst Adeboye also used that Hannah's example yesterday on gratitude.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by saphiere(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Thanks for the mention.

I think you should rename the videos. Your topics are off putting and might some people from the message.

This clip thought about appreciation for spouse and God.

Pst Adeboye also used that Hannah's example yesterday on gratitude.
Good morning. Rename videos how? I guess you mean change my thread handle?
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
saphiere:
Good morning. Rename videos how? I guess you mean change my thread handle?

Sorry, thread topic.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by ojuu4u(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2020
No two human beings are the same not to talk of all women, its a word of consolation cum encouragement fro altar.
Re: Appreciate Your Partner. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
saaphiere:
bukatyne
Done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I Need Your Advice / Watch Sex Video Of Ghana Lady Mercy Adwoa Seen In Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.