Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife (1894 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by bimonigeria: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
There are many ways to wake up your partner which shows true love and care.
[url=ttps://inofollow5k.com.ng/wp/10-modern-ways-on-how-to-wake-up-your-partnernew-method/]read full article here[/url]
Kiss her on the forehead when the alarm rings and she struggles to wake up
Rub and sensually touch her thighs, hips, back, nipples and clit and vulva; so that she wakes up aroused. She loves being turned on by her husband for morning glory
Occasionally prepare her breakfast in bed. Let her wake up to being pampered. Surprise her once in a while
Stare at her when her eyes are about to open. She loves it when your loving eyes are the first thing she sees
Pray for her first thing when she wakes up. Then kiss her lips to say “Amen”

1 Like

Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmm... Nigerian men fit treat their women like this??
Hmm impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Long story.. Just make us feel loved and give the required respect, others things are bonuses and preferences from some women because not all ladies are the same

5 Likes

Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Abimbola007(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmm impossible
Try me Habeebah
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Exkandayee(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2021
My broda,I go do This one if japa,nija women no Worth This kinda love, they'll not appreciate it,e better Make I givam to oyimbo,if I nackam $ 20,000, unlike nija women you nack them still give them money

1 Like

Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Abimbola007:

Try me Habeebah
No thanks. I no wan try you.
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Olas121: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
See you! You no add give her money.
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by benqo01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
This one Na oyinbo e dey work for

1 Like

Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by josephevergreen(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing is too much for my wifi but don't espect such everyday o..na occasionally..real men no the get time like that
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmm impossible

Shey na bilala your hubby or bf dey take wake you up ni
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by slawormiir: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Emotional beings everywhere
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
benqo01:
This one Na oyinbo e dey work for

Those things you see in the movies are lies,a lot of them are abusive, in fact most of them are divorcees
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by benqo01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Those things you see in the movies are lies,a lot of them are abusive, in fact most of them are divorcees

We not talking about movies....we was talking on reality
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Shey na bilala your hubby or bf dey take wake you up ni
I no get husband, I no get bf grin tongue tongue
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no get husband, I no get bf grin tongue tongue

Pele o, why you come dey downplay how romantic naija guys could be
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Pele o, why you come dey downplay how romantic naija guys could be
naija guys no dey romantic, na the truth. tongue
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
naija guys no dey romantic, na the truth. tongue

Haba, all of us?
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Haba, all of us?
yes, abi you dey romantic? undecided
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
yes, abi you dey romantic? undecided

Lol, if I tell you I'm romantic, will you believe me
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, if I tell you I'm romantic, will you believe me
I no go believe you.
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Olas121:
See you! You no add give her money.
grin grin rest na
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no go believe you.

Why
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Why
because naija guys no dey romantic cheesy
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
because naija guys no dey romantic cheesy

You sound like you know everyone of us, you nkor, you dey romantic?
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You sound like you know everyone of us, you nkor, you dey romantic?
very romantic
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
very romantic

Lol, didn't you just say you don't have a bf?
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, didn't you just say you don't have a bf?
I suppose get bf before i go dey romantic
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by oserolink(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmm impossible
because you have not been loved or even shown such love
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2021
bimonigeria:
There are many ways to wake up your partner which shows true love and care.
[url=ttps://inofollow5k.com.ng/wp/10-modern-ways-on-how-to-wake-up-your-partnernew-method/]read full article here[/url]
Kiss her on the forehead when the alarm rings and she struggles to wake up
Rub and sensually touch her thighs, hips, back, nipples and clit and vulva; so that she wakes up aroused. She loves being turned on by her husband for morning glory
Occasionally prepare her breakfast in bed. Let her wake up to being pampered. Surprise her once in a while
Stare at her when her eyes are about to open. She loves it when your loving eyes are the first thing she sees
Pray for her first thing when she wakes up. Then kiss her lips to say “Amen”
Oga, Ur topic is misleading. Ur Topic said "The only way to appreciate ur wife" Now na sex tips u dey give us.
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I suppose get bf before i go dey romantic

Yes, who your romance go help if you no get company
Re: The Only Modern Ways To Appreciate Your Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Yes, who your romance go help if you no get company
okay ooo

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience / Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) / Help: Why Am I Always Meeting Single Mother When Am Still Single!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.