Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,490 members, 7,944,424 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Cast down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cast down (419 Views)

Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? / What Time Was Lucifer Cast Down From Heaven? / At What Time Was Lucifer Cast Down To Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast down by Walebryth: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
I was watching a movie (40 temptations of Christ) and I was curious about this question. Was Lucifer cast out before the creation of the earth or after the creation of the earth?

Lucifer convinced eve to eat the forbidden fruit, which means Lucifer was around before the creation of the earth.
Where was Lucifer before the creation of the earth, after he was cast down?
Cast down to where?
Re: Cast down by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Leave matter for wetin your brain no fit comprehend
Re: Cast down by lomprico(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Walebryth:
I was watching a movie (40 temptations of Christ) and I was curious about this question. Was Satan cast out before the creation of the earth or after the creation of the earth?

Satan convinced eve to eat the forbidden fruit, which means Satan was around before the creation of the earth.
Where was Satan before the creation of the earth, after he was cast down?
Cast down to where?

Lucifer also partook in the creation of the world. He is also a God like there are many other Gods who also took part in d creation. He fell out with the Jewish God and thus became an enemy (or rather painted as one).
Re: Cast down by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Before God created our own heaven and earth!

Not where, as in place but where as in status and power.

Therefore he was cast down to what we now call brought low and powerless in status and authority and worth
Re: Cast down by Walebryth: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Before God created our own heaven and earth!

Not where, as in place but where as in status and power.

Therefore he was cast down to what we now call brought low and powerless in status and authority and worth

Was Lucifer given the world,
“To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me.” Luke 4:6

The whole world lies in the power of the evil one. (1 John 5:19)

“He who is in you(God) is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).
Re: Cast down by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Walebryth:

“To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me.” Luke 4:6

Nope!

You missed the statement "that part which is mine" or in Luke "that which is delivered to me- for that is delivered unto me:"

So the question that sticks out is "what part is Satan's?" Or what part is Satan's True Possesion and Belonging in this world?
Re: Cast down by Walebryth: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope!

You missed the statement "that part which is mine" or in Luke "that which is delivered to me- for that is delivered unto me:"

So the question that sticks out is "what part is Satan's?" Or what part is Satan's True Possesion and Belonging in this world?

I've modified the question
Re: Cast down by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Walebryth:

When you quote Luke 4:6 like this, you have misrepresented the facts for you missed and cut out the statement "that part which is mine" or in Luke "that which is delivered to me- for that is delivered unto me:"

Walebryth:

The whole world lies in the power of the evil one. (1 John 5:19)

The word there is "lies" not Belong. Which is simply because the people of and in the world love evil and Satan and doeth his biddings.

Walebryth:

“He who is in you(God) is greater than he who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

The Goodness of the Lord is seen in this statement.

Even though Satan jumped into the soul of man to join God Who was Already there = (which is why Satan NEEDED the First Man {Man + Woman} to eat the fruit),= God immediately confined Satan to the skin and flesh (spirit of the flesh - earth) While God Holds Sway in the spirit (heaven).

Which is why earth shall be destroyed together with satan at the end.

1 Like

Re: Cast down by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
You wanna retain ur sanity. Leave God and Satan matter.

See atheists, dem free d issues b4 dem mad. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cast down by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Walebryth:
I was watching a movie (40 temptations of Christ) and I was curious about this question. Was Satan cast out before the creation of the earth or after the creation of the earth?

Satan convinced eve to eat the forbidden fruit, which means Satan was around before the creation of the earth.
Where was Satan before the creation of the earth, after he was cast down?
Cast down to where?

I'm Maximus69 one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Am i welcome to share what the scriptures teaches on the topic with you?

Just respond by mentioning me and typing "YES"
Re: Cast down by Walebryth: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

When you quote Luke 4:6 like this, you have misrepresented the facts for you missed and cut out the statement "that part which is mine" or in Luke "that which is delivered to me- for that is delivered unto me:"

The word there is "lies" not Belong. Which is simply because the people of and in the world love evil and Satan and doeth his biddings.

The Goodness of the Lord is seen in this statement.

Even though Satan jumped into the soul of man to join God Who was Already there = (which is why Satan NEEDED the First Man {Man + Woman} to eat the fruit),= God immediately confined Satan to the skin and flesh (spirit of the flesh - earth) While God Holds Sway in the spirit (heaven).

Which is why earth shall be destroyed together with satan at the end.

This is helpful, thanks
Re: Cast down by Walebryth: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm Maximus69 one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Am i welcome to share what the scriptures teaches on the topic with you?

Just respond by mentioning me and typing "YES"

Yes, I won't mind.
Re: Cast down by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Walebryth:
I was watching a movie (40 temptations of Christ) and I was curious about this question. Was Lucifer cast out before the creation of the earth or after the creation of the earth?

Lucifer convinced eve to eat the forbidden fruit, which means Lucifer was around before the creation of the earth.
Where was Lucifer before the creation of the earth, after he was cast down?
Cast down to where?

According to the Bible Satan was one of God's spirit sons, he became evil after taken the step to slander his Creator by lying that God was hiding some good things from Adam and Eve.
He was not thrown out of heaven but God stopped him from serving alongside other loyal angels.
After the event in Eden Satan still have the chance to take his position in the midst of God's loyal angels {Job 1:6} each angel has his own assigned duty but Satan was suspended so he was just going anywhere he feels since his suspension {Job 1:7} he succeeded in sending Adam and Eve to their grave so he started going about trying to turn their descendants against God.
It was after Jesus was enthroned in 1914 that Satan was finally ousted from heaven with one third of the angels he succeeded in turning against God {Revelations 12:7-9} they was cast away from heaven and since God never allowed spirit beings to go to any other place in the universe the only place where they can move to is earth where they already have accomplice in crime (their human agents) {Revelations 12:12} all the evil happening on planet earth and speedy technological advancements are the handiwork of these aliens, they're working hand in hand with some humans who have sold their souls to them.
That's why many religions are springing up here and there and performing signs! Revelations 16:14
Don't be surprised that many of their human agents may not even know that they're dealing with demons because they may perform miracles in Jesus name but it's the demons that's doing those things underG to continue deceiving them! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: Cast down by Walebryth: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Maximus69:

According to the Bible Satan was one of God's spirit sons, he became evil after taken the step to slander his Creator by lying that God was hiding some good things from Adam and Eve.
He was not thrown out of heaven but God stopped him from serving alongside other loyal angels.
After the event in Eden Satan still have the chance to take his position in the midst of God's loyal angels {Job 1:6} each angel has his own assigned duty but Satan was suspended so he was just going anywhere he feels since his suspension {Job 1:7} he succeeded in sending Adam and Eve to their grave so he started going about trying to turn their descendants against God.
It was after Jesus was enthroned in 1914 that Satan was finally ousted from heaven with one third of the angels he succeeded in turning against God {Revelations 12:7-9} they was cast away from heaven and since God never allowed spirit beings to go to any other place in the universe the only place where they can move to is earth where they already have accomplice in crime (their human agents) {Revelations 12:12} all the evil happening on planet earth and speedy technological advancements are the handiwork of these aliens, they're working hand in hand with some humans who have sold their souls to them.
That's why many religions are springing up here and there and performing signs! Revelations 16:14
Don't be surprised that many of their human agents may not even know that they're dealing with demons because they may perform miracles in Jesus name but it's the demons that's doing those things underG to continue deceiving them! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

Thank you, I appreciate your explanation.
Re: Cast down by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Walebryth:

Thank you, I appreciate your explanation.

You're welcome Sir! smiley
Re: Cast down by Boyslick(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Apostle Suleiman[video] / Shocker: Men Do Not Have Freewill ! / Lady Breaks Down In Tears After Playing Charley Charley Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.