Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,995 members, 7,938,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria (55787 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by okoloemmalex(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Just being alive dey vex them
I Don see where police stop one guy tell am say make he open him teeth. I swear, bros teeth be like rusted zinc roof. Na here I forrr for olopa

Olopa "bros why your teeth dirty like this, you no get toothpaste? You wey no get toothpaste how you take dey brush not to talk of food. You say wetin? You dey hustle for food. Which kind hustle? I sure na tiff you be. Youre under arrest.

Na their I burst laff

baba, you na comedian o. you nailed this night for me with laughter. God go bless you for me
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:
My job is to report righteousness post. That fake pastor.
I report his post so as to have them hidden. Please join hands with me to report his posts.
you obviously have no work. U can Kill the messenger but not the message. Channel ur energy into more resourceful ventures eg revolution now!
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
MejiLoyon:
I Don see where police stop one guy tell am say make he open him teeth. I swear, bros teeth be like rusted zinc roof. Na here I forrr for olopa

Olopa "bros why your teeth dirty like this, you no get toothpaste? You wey no get toothpaste how you take dey brush not to talk of food. You say wetin? You dey hustle for food. Which kind hustle? I sure na tiff you be. Youre under arrest.

Na their I burst laff
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by oshorstan(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
supporting devil club like Utd
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Palehair: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
anastasius:
Stay away from Nigerian women and girls. They have nothing to offer.

My Nigerian dad married my European mom and life is good. He warned me against Nigerian women but I didn't listen. Now I'm suffering from it.
Nigerian women will wreck you. And those lesbians forming feminism are fake.
Any man that support feminism is a Simpleton. Most of them are gays. Only gay men support feminism.
You have been warned
So John Cena and The Rock are gay then because they are both proud feminists
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Toscarel: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
undecided
blackboy:

Police or AMAC task force who bad pass? The AMAC task force will always pick on a vehicle being driven by foreigners. Very shameful.

The police and dead locks? Dreads look so popular now in Lagos among the youth in Lagos.

Laptop? A lot of people these days carry laptops around. I am aware cyber cafes are raided a lot by police in Lagos. Most wont allow you bring in your own.

Let's not make the police look that bad. Even during the curfew I travelled interstate and got to my neighbourhood past 11pm and the police came out and I explained to them . They let me go without collecting a dime.

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by calculator123(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
davillian:
I've had several encounter with the dreaded SARS
But I walk out free in minutes....
I always have my I'd card
I don't pannic
I keep smiling and being friendly
I'm 100% comfortable and relax around them....
Before they ask anything I've given them my phone my I'd
But I feel they are scared because of the job I do..
If they steal from me in 24hrs they know they would loose thier job...

Wha job?
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by earnit3: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
dying your hair.

You are my role model
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by TheSERAPH: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
vhuqnl:

You most likely will rot in hell. Heaven is nt sure for you and you know it.
Its a good thing, you

actually admit that heaven and hell is real. Well it

is left for me to decide where I will spend my

eternity not you

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Kenbills: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2020
� "See The Shortest Councilor in NIGERIA".
View Pics here �http:///viral_news
���
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by anonimi: 4:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Timekeeper:
grin

What we have now is federal armed robbers in police clothing....
Licensed armed robbers of the federal government of Nigeria

Despite Barawo Bubu's noisemaking about fighting corruption?
You mean it is all a ruse? Fraud? Scam? 419?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Dressing Nice, omo those people don't want to see you dress Nice and look good
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Its a good thing, you
actually admit that heaven and hell is real. Well it
is left for me to decide where I will spend my
eternity not you

Love God for who he is and not cos of fear of hell. Stop deceiving yourselves
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
you obviously have no work. U can Kill the messenger but not the message. Channel ur energy into more resourceful ventures eg revolution now!

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Having account balance in your phone even if it's just 10k is a big crime. They will ask you why should bhave uptoe 10k in your bank account. What you do for a living to get that much.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by sylve11: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Na their I burst laff

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by sylve11: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2020
anastasius:

Any man that support feminism is a Simpleton. Most of them are gays. Only gay men support feminism.

This part be like truth o........... cheesy cool
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
lefulefu:
i very much agree with the tatoo and dreads but for car what of if its actually ur car and have a licence to show for it
so u mean a young man who has a job and he has car cos the car is neat looking police will now clamp him? cheesy
it doesnt work that way
naija police are not fools
most of the young dudes u see them clamping who have cars cant exactly explain themselves how they came up with such expensive rides
for example an 18 yr old boy riding the latest Venza and has no job whatsoever na how im wan take explain to police
u cant tell me someone who is gainfully employed or self employed and now purchased a ride will now get arrested by the police.If them harass u show u driving licence,then show them ur id card and the identity card of the place u work.for example if u work in Gt bank or any company of sorts they will issue u their identity cards.show all this to the police and lets see if they will dare arrest u.na wen u guilty dem go arrest.Even in US if u are very young or underage and u riding an expensive car police will be forced to question to know more about u.
And as for laptops if police stop u to ask wetin dey ur laptop show wetin dey inside to proof u are not a yahoo boy.wen i was in naija wen police enter one lodge i stay to settle matter b/w boyfriend and girlfreind one of them walked over to me cos i was with my laptop.without arguement i showed him what i was using it for and he checked to see if there was any of those programmes that scammers make use it.im no see anything and walked away.And another thing stop running when u sight a police officer.Running away proves u are probably guilty and such will make the police run after u.Only the guilty are afraid.
You have a point with the work ID.
However, there are self employed people without ID cards.
I don't think an e-commerce guru or an actual cryptocurrency dealer or a freelance software developer would necessarily have an ID card.
Though I know criminal elements hide under these guises but it's absolutely wrong profiling people without any evidence.

Police abroad can't even look into your phone without a warrant. What are you talking about?
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
When you have a police Farce that goes all out to look for the most unintelligent, basest, insane and illiterate humans for its recruitment this is what you'll get.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Number 5 won make laugh kill me very funny.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Liposure: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2020
justjentle:
Playing loud music in ur car
imagine playing riding dirty by chamillionare
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Elxandre:

You have a point with the work ID.
However, there are self employed people without ID cards.
I don't think an e-commerce guru or an actual cryptocurrency dealer or a freelance software developer would necessarily have an ID card.
Though I know criminal elements hide under these guises but it's absolutely wrong profiling people without any evidence.

Police abroad can't even look into your phone without a warrant. What are you talking about?
that idea of looking in her person"s phone is wrong and truely overseas police has no right to look at ur phone..they have no right to search ur house either if they dont have a warrant.But in a place like the US if u are dressed in a thick hoody on a hot summer day and u acting strange when u see a cop they would question you and ask for your documents and if they dont find anything off they will let u go.To me ooo it always pays when u dress responsibly.And this could explain why even in europe most times illegal immigrants are scared to come out very much during daytime cos a police could stop u at random and routinely ask for your documents.For naija police the harrasement they engage in daily is to pick out yahoo boys so the yahooboys can sort them out(bribe)
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Humorme2(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
But where did a young guy of 19 or 20 get a Venza or Benz from? Which work is he doing?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
anastasius:
Stay away from Nigerian women and girls. They have nothing to offer.

My Nigerian dad married my European mom and life is good. He warned me against Nigerian women but I didn't listen. Now I'm suffering from it.
Nigerian women will wreck you. And those lesbians forming feminism are fake.
You have been warned
wetin carry this talk come here?
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Shellsploit: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
vhuqnl:
My job is to report righteousness post. That fake pastor.
I report his post so as to have them hidden. Please join hands with me to report his posts.

When you hide a post, u alone can't see it cos its hidden for you alone.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by PedroWealth2: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Nigerian police officers love arresting people unnecessarily. You’ll be amazed when they start listing your offences.

If you are confident enough and would love to attract police trouble in Nigeria, try these tricks and don’t say I didn’t tell you initially.

Top 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria

1. Claiming Right Or Claiming To Know The Law

Try to prove you know the law more than them. Most especially when you tell them you know your rights. When it comes to police, rights take on new meanings.

2. Carrying Laptop In A Backpack Or Just The Backpack

Just know that it’s either you part with a huge sum of money or you lavish in the cell for a night. To Nigerian police officers, you’re an internet fraudster.

3. Walking Or Going Outside At Night

Buying Suya late at night: Your girlfriend craved for suya and you decided to be the good boyfriend. God help you if police officers decide to raid that night, you’re done for.

4. Having Dread Locks, Tattoo, Or Gold Chains, Or Iphone

Once you’re on dreads, you automatically sign for police trouble. To them, dreads means you’re a potential criminal. If you want to add more salt, just tint your dreads to red or green.

5. Using A Benz, Venza, Or Any Sophisticated Car

Make sure you are a young guy and your car is above the 2009 model. To police officers, you are a bag of money. Therefore, it’s very easy for them to milk you.

Funny enough, when armed robbers are operating in an area, they won’t show up until the robbers are gone.

The End!!!

So Guys,

Add Yours

Lets hear from you

Drop your comments

No 4 says it all. In fact to them anybody using an iPhone is an internet fraudsters. Then if you add tinted hair to it.... #Nah him be double whahalla for dedi bodi#

Follow the link below for Crypto 101 training

https:///GcjatX9NbsgJcsAAjEJfcH
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
lefulefu:
that idea of looking in her person"s phone is wrong and truely overseas police has no right to look at ur phone..they have no right to search ur house either if they dont have a warrant.But in a place like the US if u are dressed in a thick hoody on a hot summer day and u acting strange when u see a cop they would question you and ask for your documents and if they dont find anything off they will let u go.To me ooo it always pays when u dress responsibly.And this could explain why even in europe most times illegal immigrants are scared to come out very much during daytime cos a police could stop u at random and routinely ask for your documents.For naija police the harrasement they engage in daily is to pick out yahoo boys so the yahooboys can sort them out(bribe)
We're citizens here not immigrants.
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Happy2020: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don’t know who’s worse, American police or Nigerian police SMDH
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Elxandre:

We're citizens here not immigrants.
what nigerian police need is proper training on the way they relate with ppl.the random stopping of suspicious looking ppl and questioning of them i support that one hundred percent and also the stop and search of vehicles if the inhabitants look suspicious.They can conduct their search and questioning in a civil way withouth harrasement and such practice go help in solving crime b4 it even happens.the beating and harrasment of innocent ppl is very wrong but as an individual u can prevent such from happening if u no argue with police.If u have nothing to hide i dont see the rationale in running when u see a police.Most times na youths dey give cause for the police to have a reason to harrass them.if u are calm and not fidgity when police stop u and when he asks to check ur bag and u show am without question how e wan take arrest u? Me i dey waka my own for road and i see a policeman wetin go come make me start to dey run? or i come turn around look for another road to pass. To me oo only criminals see policeman and they will start running
Re: 5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
Does this imply we should lose hope in the Nigerian Police?
ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.