Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Has Failed Nigerians (198 Views)

I Defected To Labour Party Because PDP, APC Have Failed Nigerians Says Omote / Atiku Declares In Ibadan-buhari Is A Noisemaker, He Has Failed Nigerians / See Where APC, Buhari Has Landed Nigeria ... Allah Be Merciful (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians by atemmidayo(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2020
BUHARI HAS FAILED NIGERIANS

President Muhammadu Buhari has continuously failed Nigerian and I express further disappointment and worries over the non-fulfilment of his promises earlier made during the 2015 Presidential Election and his reelection in 2019.

I still recall vividly on the published Public Letter by Buhari titled “My Covenant” where about thirteen promises to Nigerian were made, some of which are Reduction of Fuel Price to N45 per litre, Subsided oil price at $100 a barrel, payment of N5,000 to poorest citizens every month; assurance of generation of 40,000 megawatts of Electricity in four years in Government, Graduate Job Seeker’s Allowance, provision of 3 million jobs in one year among others failed and fake promises.

The Change Government that Nigerians expected have failed us and Nigerians have activated suffering and smiling mode because of the increasingly high rate of poverty in the country.

President Buhari has kept quiet as if he is not aware of the suffering and challenges Nigerians are passing through. He has failed to acknowledge that Nigerians and the world are just coming out of COVID 19 lockdown and are still struggling to stabilize to the harsh state they enjoyed earlier.

He suddenly increased the pump price of petrol and electricity tariffs without no justification which are all inhumane changes in nature.

The country is currently faced with high unemployment rates, insecurity, inflation rate, Naira-Dollar exchange rate among other challenges currently faced by Nigerian.

Nevertheless, I still want to enjoin good people of Great Nigeria that there is still hope in democracy even though this present administration has already failed us, there is hope ahead.

We must continue to agitate for good governance. Nigeria must be great. We must not be tired to call out our elected leaders.

Thank you.

Comrade Timileyin Gbenga Ayenuro
Former Vice President, National Association of Nigerian Students [NANS]
September 6, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians by janedonez(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2020
We all are in this together.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Worst president ever
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians by Mhayor8888(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
He don fail Nigerians since the first day he enter seat as president of this country.

Failure na him second name...

(1) (Reply)

World Trade Center Terror Attacks / I Need Urgent Help 4rm All The PUNTERS / Get £5 Off Shipping Fee When You Shop On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.