Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,697 members, 7,948,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason (35262 Views)

Can I Employ My Wife Without Appointment Letter? Need Advice / Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
ImaIma1:

Which wives o?
Though it works for simps only.
Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by ambient: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
ModestGal:

I don't pity you nor any Nigerian woman because you will still repeat thesame thing to your son's wife or uncles son. Its in African blood

Wow really? Crase man or woman
Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by Aguogba(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
ImaIma1:

Lol...funny. cheesy

What of a case where the guy already knew his mum was a witch before getting married?

A close family to my family is in that wahala. Her husband's mum is a witch and the guy knew. The crazy part is that her mum is one also and their whole family knows but cannot confront her.

I wonder what they benefit from witchcraft.
Akanawan ifot, that one na serious issue..
Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by Babygirltess: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
From my Experience Counselling Families with Similar Challenges, my Advice is that you and your Wife Stick together and be Soaked in God.

It may Likely become a Spiritual Battle! But if you both can stick together in God, Victory is Certain..
Does it mean you can't write proper English or does being a Christian make you dumb. Even my younger sister in kindergarten will not write with capital letters in the middle of her sentences
Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by NoToPile: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
chimezieeze98:

By the way, I still maintain a healthy relationship with my mother and siblings which I keep separate from the relationship I have with my wife. I didn't say I will go to war and quarrel with my siblings or mother cause of my wife, neither will I make my wife go through hurt and pains cause of my mother

All the best

Thank you, good we still have mature people around .
When a man masters the art of the bolded, there's less friction between the wife and all the in-laws.

Until men understand and know how to do this, in- law issues will always rise.
Re: When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason by Yeecar(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Jesslove:
She may be a witch and your spiritual wife this is why she is jealous of your wife
Can you please expantiate on this?
I want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.