Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,467 members, 7,917,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary (1239 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Arewa Group Asks Abiodun, Ogun Governor To Resign, Calls Igboho Fake Activist / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Lockdown To Commence On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2020
aa
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2020
aw
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2020
ii
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2020
o
ooi
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2020
a
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2020
s
w
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Cool
Yes
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by GNature(m): 3:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Good job Gov Abiodun

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by OGMonitoring: 4:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by Kamachicho: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2021
At OG monitoring, a quick one who's behind the construction of the road linking Epe to Ijebu-Ode junction?

My shout out to him/his government for:
* for remembering the road, to reconstruct it thereby reducing the journey time
* for reducing/removing the inhalation of dust thereby prolonging lives of the users especially those without a/c in their vehicles
* for improving the aesthetic appeal of the road- no more fallen trucks on that stretch,
*the beauties of the houses and roofs are more pronounced and no more brown roofs on that axis
* reducing the monies spent on repairs meaning more money in our pockets to do other things
* no more taking pain relievers after traveling on that stretch
* no more putting on neat clothes for an occasion and arriving dusty.

Using this road used to be a nightmare and made me dread travelling outside Epe but not anymore. You need to have seen my reaction using the road for the first time after more than 18months( Corona cause am). My mouth was literally opened till I exited that road. I have made more inter-state journeys since then and I have reasons to say Thank you.
We the commuters of that axis don port our names from Endurance to Grace of God, Anjola
��
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by haffaze777(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Dapo and his 3 feet roadgrin
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by fety4rward: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
All south western governors except Lagos and Ondo were extremely under performing. They should visit southeastern states for good community layout and road construction. Just my candid opinion as omo kaaro aaji ire
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by pricklewane: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Werey in 2 years by Dapo did any of Ikpeazu or Ugwuayi in 8 years complete as many projects as it is shown on this thread talk less of Lagos that commission developmental projects every 2 weeks ?! How do one learn from failures or is your brain damaged ?!

Oponu oloriburuku make your father go learn from eastern governors now abi who stap am.

fety4rward:
All south western governors except Lagos and Ondo were extremely under performing. They should visit southeastern states for good community layout and road construction. Just my candid opinion as omo kaaro aaji ire
Re: Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State Government) Road Construction Diary by Wickedtruths: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2021
fety4rward:

You are a Northerner looking for how to cause trouble between Igbos and Yorubas on this thread. Bandits will soon kill you and government will grant the bandits amnesty. Thereafter, Allah will punish you and your parents in the afterlife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19 Vaccines: Mind Your Utterances - APC Warns Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues Malami, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.