Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,609 members, 7,937,751 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

How To Become A Lawyer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Become A Lawyer (228 Views)

You Can’t Get 50% Of Husband’s Properties After A Divorce in Nigeria - Lawyer / Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Lawyer by AmeLonRo(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Lawyers are legal luminaries.
They are interpreters of the law.
They help to settle disputes and bind people in agreement.
They are invaluable.
They defend their counsel in the court of law.
Lawyers are professionals. they can work in virtually all places.
Everyone needs a lawyer for legal advise at some point.

Lawyers with an educational background in Nigeria must successfully conclude a five-year undergraduate programme in law from any Nigerian University that has an accredited Faculty of Law and obtain a Bachelors in Law degree (LLB).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84-LUbCGxTo
Re: How To Become A Lawyer by Zion63(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Then proceed to Law School for BL Certificate.
Re: How To Become A Lawyer by Lawsaite: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lols

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: "I Didn't Know I Was In An Abusive Relationship, " - Leslie S / Chymall E-commerce / Earn Every 10 Days In Chymall With Your Smart Phone And Internet. Ask Me How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.