Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

App For Finding Spotify And Youtube Friends To Chat With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / App For Finding Spotify And Youtube Friends To Chat With (178 Views)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

App For Finding Spotify And Youtube Friends To Chat With by mindWalker: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hey,

We created an App where you can chat with people near you who follow the same channels on YouTube and like the same artists on Spotify.

If you're interested join here: usebeam.chat

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Mocks Nengi, Ozo [watchvideo] / There Isn't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.