Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,416 members, 7,940,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep (28868 Views)

Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / Jbx And Iyatrustee,new Year Bash. / Iyatrustee, I Need Ur Help Once More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yusuf, longest time naa. Where have u been?

he has been around  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dats not my pishur oh! iya is one old cute babe woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2011
d tsunami happen for japan and not nairaland! how e go take reach her side cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2011
Yusuf, this is what happen

Stricken Japan nuclear plant rocked by 2nd blast

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_bi_ge/as_japan_earthquake_nuclear_crisis

The second hydrogen explosion in three days rocked a Japanese nuclear plant Monday, devastating the structure housing one reactor and injuring 11 workers. Water levels dropped precipitously at another reactor, completely exposing the fuel rods and raising the threat of a meltdown.

The morning explosion in Unit 3 of the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant was felt 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, but the plant's operator said radiation levels at the reactor remained within legal limits. Hours later, officials reported that fuel rods at Unit 2 were fully exposed at some point and may have been damaged.

Authorities have been pouring sea water into three reactors at the plant after cooling system failures in the wake of Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami, which is estimated to have killed at least 10,000 people. The latest explosion triggered an order for hundreds of people to stay indoors, said Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano.

Authorities said late Monday that they were focusing mostly on Unit 2 because the other two reactors were relatively stabilized. Ryohei Shiomi, an official with the Nuclear and Industrial Agency, said officials were still trying to determine the condition of Unit 2's exposed fuel rods.

Not only the Nuklear plant but thy had to face the tsunami and also the earth quake at one go.

Malaysia has been affected as well cause I was asked to vacate from my home. And also today we were told not to go to work if it rains because the rain here had been contaminated with the nuklear from japan causing the rain to be Acid rain.
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2011
Iya you bad girl ooo. See as you dey run your mouth naaa. U bad oo.Says who we are not affected. I have been staying home since naa cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2011
@ Ms.potato, @ u mean, no going out, wow, that must be terrible, i cant imagine staying under a roof for more than a day, i hope there are no nuclear reactors in ur small town oh,

i feel for Japan, and they are very cool people oh, them no get beef with anybody, what a pity. sad
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2011
yusuf_@:

@ Ms.potato, @ u mean, no going out, wow, that must be terrible, i cant imagine staying under a roof for more than a day, i hope there are no nuclear reactors in your small town oh,

i feel for Japan, and they are very cool people oh, them no get beef with anybody, what a pity. sad

Yeap and we cannot open our windows too. U imagine I brathe the same house air day and night shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Anyways, I feel for he japanese. So many of them died about 10,000 people and many cannot be found cause their body got burried underground by the tsunami sad I cannot imagine myself in their shoes. My God! cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
*iya hands potato a clean pink handerchief to wipe her tears wink
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^^ c y i lof u kiss
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
i lof pink. Thank you sweety  kiss
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry yusuf has left me since 12.38pm yesterday sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2011
Yusuf has msg me naa. He said he tried to call u but it couldnt get through. He told me to tell you that he could not go into the lair because his grandma called him to host a wedding ceremony for her and her newly wedded husband. SO now Yusuf has been rushing since yesterday to get her wedding gown and he is making the wedding cake out of groundnut and Eba (what a creative man! grin)

He told me to tell u he miss you and he loff u so much and that u shouldnt worry about him. He will bring a slice of that Groundnut Eba cake for u when the ceremony is done.
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Hmmm! so much for loff. why wont the granny come to borrow my profile pishur's wedding gown. sure it would fit perfectly! as for the Eba cake, i think i would jump am pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2011
Why u want to skip Yusuf's own cake recipe? Na him go create em ooo. . . As a wife, u should support his invesntions naa cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why u want to skip Yusuf's own cake recipe? Na him go create em ooo. . . As a wife, u should support his invesntions naa cry cry cry
(help me tell her) AW u doing 2day?

Sweet heart, aw now, how was ur nite?
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
where is everybody i tink we better put this house up for sale since Yusuf the supposed man of the house was last here 10:05:26am cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

where is everybody i tink we better put this house up for sale since Yusuf the supposed man of the house was last here 10:05:26am cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hey e-Sweetheart, u want to sell the e-house ms.potato gave us as an e-wedding gift, now y wld u even think of that? embarassed , by the way How are u doing today my one and only e-love, sorry i've been offline for quite a while now, work has been murder angry , se wa kpa? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsYam(f): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Yam:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
sis, y u crying? sad where is reed? undecided and my e-luv IYA , i suspect something fishy
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsYam(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
U and Red vanished ino thin air and left me and Iya ll alone here cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
I say again, where is everybody angry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

I say again, where is everybody angry
*here*
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2011
sad sad sad sad
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2011
^^^^Baby, u don't know how bad it makes me feel each time i see u cry, my whole world comes tumbling down, it's unfortunate that i'm mostly offline lately or shld i say online only at odd times, i wish nothing more than 2 always be there 4 u,

*Iya gives yusuf a stern+childish look, he acts like he is not bothered about it, he draws nearer to her, he reaches for her left hand, he draws her closer to him slowly, for a second, she seems to sob louder, he reaches 4 his hanky, gently wipes off the tears off her cheeks and eyes, he kisses her forehead.

he raises her lower jaw with his right hand, they have their eye balls locked in 4 a moment, he places her both hands ova his shoulders, her eyes shifts to his lips, they both gradually draw nearer, their lips touch once, again & the third time, they both give way for their tounges to touch, roll and caress each other, while his hands gently grabs and feels her waist slowly stroking her lower backside. Now she has her hands off his shoulders but against his chest with her both palms gently rubbing his cheeks,

they continue for quite some minutes, gradually she eases back until she feels she's close to the bed, with definite and little pressure, they both slowly fall into the soft well laid bed, lips still locked, her hands still all over him, he can feel her firm br3east with hard n1pples pushing up on his chest even through his shirt, he realizes she isn't wearing a bra, with one hand still rubbing her waist, he reaches for her right breazt, gently caressing the n1pples, it gets harder, she pulls her tongue out and in a long silent vocal expression, she whispers something into his ears, Just then she starts to feel his 3rection get harder, he starts to kiss her again but then she pulls him off her body, she reaches for his zip, pulls his pr1ck out and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^ aw u dey?
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Goldieluks: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
yusuf,you'd better hold your wife iya,or i would cut her white hair and use it for rat poison. angry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
And what offence did iya commit dat would make you think such wickedness towards her cry cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

yusuf,you'd better hold your wife iya,or i would cut her white hair and use it for rat poison. angry
i would watch ur back if i were u angry angry angry angry

iyatrustee:

And what offence did iya commit dat would make you think such wickedness towards her cry cry cry cry
Iya, dont mind them, they are jealous of u that u're with a mind blowing mr.right. Oya stop crying, *gently takes Iya into his arms and cuddles her, he teases her, she looks up @ him, then she smiles* kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by Samafroxy22(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
NEED HELP ? ? ? !!! Want to learn how to approach babe or guys .To get tips & tricks on relationship secrets , love , crush , fun ,divorse E.T.C all you need to do is visit http://www.9rah..com

NEED HELP ? ? ? !!! Want to learn how to approach babe or guys .To get tips & tricks on relationship secrets , love , crush , fun ,divorse E.T.C all you need to do is visit http://www.9rah..com
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by MsPotato(f): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Why are u spamming all over the place? angry
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by yusuf2(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2011
:d
Re: Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep by iyatrustee(f): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2011
iya gives yusuf a knock on the head for abandoning her all this while cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (47) (Reply)

Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.