Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

“my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court (451 Views)

24 Year Old Lady Tells The Story Of How Her Husband Forced Her To Sleep With Dog / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by Bruceenation: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
A nurse, Shukurat Adewumi, on Monday sought the dissolution of her 17-year-old marriage to her husband, Adewale, in a Customary Court sitting at Mapo in Ibadan on grounds that he forced to have 15 abortions.
Shukurat, a mother of three, made the claim in her counter argument before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President.

NAN reports that she said;

”He forced me to have abortion 15 times, putting my life at risk.

”He denied paternity of my three children.

“Some years ago when he left me to live with his concubine, Adewale returned home well ill and I took care of him.

“For the past two years, he declined paternity of our last child and recently came home to steak the only gas cooker we have.

READ IN FULL>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/my-husband-forced-me-to-have-15-abortions-woman-tells-court/
Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by Victorious12: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bruceenation:
A nurse, Shukurat Adewumi, on Monday sought the dissolution of her 17-year-old marriage to her husband, Adewale, in a Customary Court sitting at Mapo in Ibadan on grounds that he forced to have 15 abortions.
Shukurat, a mother of three, made the claim in her counter argument before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President.

NAN reports that she said;

”He forced me to have abortion 15 times, putting my life at risk.

”He denied paternity of my three children.

“Some years ago when he left me to live with his concubine, Adewale returned home well ill and I took care of him.

“For the past two years, he declined paternity of our last child and recently came home to steak the only gas cooker we have.

READ IN FULL>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/my-husband-forced-me-to-have-15-abortions-woman-tells-court/
Sometimes when I hear or see violence acts
I don't quickly judge
I always want to hear the whole story
15abortions
wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by longetivity(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
they killed fifteen innocent souls.
Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Though they could have had many abortions, it could never be up to that 15.

The woman exaggerated it
Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by Escabado: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Single girls do have more than 20 abortions from different men before marriage and they will hide it nobody go hear am oo. But immediately there husband tell them to have one abortion may be because of financial reason . She will begin to play the victim game. Fear woman ooo .u women are deadly
Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Husband from hell lipsrsealed
Re: “my Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions” – Woman Tells Court by UchaNwababa: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2020
And you Accept it for the first Place

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? / Looking For A Job In Abuja For An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.