Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee (462 Views)

BBN: Ike Smells badly Neo Tells Tolani Baj / What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee by nnix: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
After their second break up, last week, BBNaija housemate, Neo says he is ready to do anything to have his love interest, Vee again.

AllNews reports that the lovers had an altercation last Saturday, with Vee concluding she was done and Neo saying he didn’t care if she was evicted or not.

Vee on Saturday mentioned that she might get evicted during the live eviction show after which Neo cautioned her against it.

Neo said “At this point, I don’t care if she gets evicted tomorrow. I have my family by my side and I can’t come into Big Brother house to be chasing after a woman.

“I am done with this relationship and please come and take your things off my bed and be on your lane.

Responding, Vee said: “This is not the first, second, third or fourth time Neo is talking to me like this.

“But this is just the peak i am done with him and nobody should beg me.

Read Also: BBNaija: Wathoni Reveals Name Of Who She Thinks Will Win The Show

Vee insisted on platonic friendship with neo, but the male housemate who claimed to miss her said he was ready to do whatever it takes to have her back

While they discussed, Neo said “Please I need you back, I’ll do anything to have you back as my girlfriend.

“I miss you asking me to do things for you, I miss us.”

Vee, however, ignored him.

Details: https://www.naijainfoguide.com/bbnaija-2020-ill-do-anything-to-have-you-back-neo-tells-vee/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee by fati2001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
cry childish play.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
small piking love lol
Re: Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee by techstack: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
They should change this bbn theme to
'love in the house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: ‘i’ll Do Anything To Have You Back’, Neo Tells Vee by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Neo was never a good fit for Vee.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Threatening Me. / What Can You Say About This, True Love Or? / Letter I Wrote To Our Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.