Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

How To Receive Mobile Money Payment From Ghana In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Mobile Money Payment From Ghana In Nigeria (145 Views)

Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance / MTN, Brussels Airlines Introduce Innovative Mobile Money Payment Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Mobile Money Payment From Ghana In Nigeria by InfopediaForum: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello people, I have a product that I sell to Ghanaians and they principally pay with mobile money. Hence many of my customers demand that I provide my mobile money phone number in order to receive payment.

The problem is that mobile money does not really work in Nigeria and the other alternatives like finance apps charges high and many of my customers are not familiar with such apps.

Is there a way to create a mobile money account here in Nigeria and get paid from Ghana?

(1) (Reply)

How Mr Wonder Transform Me. � / Grow Your Business With Digital Branding / Ordisco Global Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.