Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,601 members, 7,941,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (39226 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus, kindly confirm the receipt of the funds. I made the transfer a few minutes ago.
BTW I checked out the audio sent by GenBuhari3 and I feel we need to adapt it for the pidgin audience which the WaZobia FM are targeting. I only got to know today that Cool FM and WaZobia FM belongs to the same organization. While Cool FM targets the blue collar and weducated class, WaZoBia caters for the needs of those audience who understand pidgin.

The jingle will be perfect if we can have someone use pidgin to say the same thing Bakare said in the jingle.

We can use the first soundtrack from the BB team as the background song as against the controversial song in the background.

Jarus, can you spare some of your weekend time to get this rolling tomorrow? This will make everything ready by end of work on Monday and transmission from Teusday onward.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
U were dealing with Genbuhari3  grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
grin

for those who I have sent the audio, i guess you know my real name now. I love the username GENBUHARI but since my comrade had already taken this username, i decided to use GENBUHARI3 grin

I think, roughly 1 millon voters can hear english in lagos, so this will work without pidgin, but if we still want to go pidgin, it is fine. why not cool fim then, targeting the youth. point is we have limited time, so we need to do with what we have.

do we have a sound engineer volunteer?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
oam4j@yahoo.com; rainfall5000@yahoo.com; un_limited31@yahoo.Com

i just sent to the above email addresses now.

i thought this audio has gone round! i actually received it on my blackberry from my cousin, downloaded it and sent to all my contacts in the office and other companies. it is indeed an inspiring message and it has won a lot of votes for me, especially the good christians.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

oam4j@yahoo.com; rainfall5000@yahoo.com; un_limited31@yahoo.Com

i just sent to the above email addresses now.

i thought this audio has gone round! i actually received it on my blackberry from my cousin, downloaded it and sent to all my contacts in the office and other companies. it is indeed an inspiring message and it has won a lot of votes for me, especially the good christians.

Weldone and keep the flag flying.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
I have issue with my internet banking, so can't confirm now. I'll confirm either thru ATM tomorrow morning or if I get sms alert later in the night.

Meanwhile, I'll work on other things over the weekend.

C
9ijaman, pls call me later in the evening.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
I think a sound engineer can just remove the song. The voice is powerful enough. And then the sponsor's message
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Genbuhari3

please can you send it to kinre2002@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
I have left the office, can someone send the message to proud9ja? I can't send from bb
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
done
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ Kobojunkie,
please edit ur signature to show support for Buhari CPC
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
that signature has been there for years though.

do you have any suggestions for an alternative?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

done

Seen thanks cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
I had a 30+ minutes discussion with 9ijaman before he went to bed this evening. We have finalized the arrangement. Wazobia/cool FM is 5 minutes trek from my office, so I'll walk there Monday morning to pay for the advert. We still need more money though because or budget was based on 60 seconds and that Bakare jingle is 74 seconds. We will incur additional 32,000 to use the whole message.

Meanwhile, pls we need who will remove the song at the background btw now and Monday, so that I can go there with it.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
fstranger3:

Kobojunkie, can you send the message to me as well. Can I have your facebook page, phone number and house address. We need to talk about Buhari big time, I tell ya.

Please I need the audio message ASAP. grin

Please take this to the joke section  grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus:

I had a 30+ minutes discussion with 9ijaman before he went to bed this evening. We have finalized the arrangement. Wazobia/cool FM is 5 minutes trek from my office, so I'll walk there Monday morning to pay for the advert. We still need more money though because or budget was based on 60 seconds and that Bakare jingle is 74 seconds. We will incur additional 32,000 to use the whole message.

Meanwhile, pls we need who will remove the song at the background btw now and Monday, so that I can go there with it.
the guys on the music section do that all the time.
lets ask around.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yeah I got it, very good and inspiring.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
very inspiring message but while not ideal for the Wazobia audience, we have to go with it as time is not our friend.
two issues now are removing the background track and finding a catchy naija track as a replacement.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus, is your account GTB? So I can send 15k this weekend. If not na monday be dat ooo. Let me know. Thanks all for the wonderful work. But we need to remove that song while ensuring bakare's voice is loud and clear
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
And let us not waste time on anti buhari thread again. We can focus on this thread and make things happen. We have done enuf work on nairaland
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
mbulela:

very inspiring message but while not ideal for the Wazobia audience, we have to go with it as time is not our friend.
two issues now are removing the background track and finding a catchy naija track as a replacement.

No tunes necessary but we could . . . . go with some traditional sound playing in the background will do, with a repeating of the CPC word at every interval.  Maybe one for each side of the country

Also, need to cut that message and everything else down to 1 minute. People don't like to sit for one minute to hear a message. We may do well to insert CPC in the beginning, middle and also End(I still suggest a description of the CPC LOGO be included at the end to help people recognize it when they get to the polls).
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
send the music to my email too. bntashi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

No tunes necessary . . . . some traditional sound playing in the background will do, with a repeating of the CPC word at every interval.  Maybe one for each side of the country

Also, need to cut that message and everything else down to 1 minute. People don't like to sit for one minute to hear a message. We may do well to insert CPC in the beginning, middle and also End(I still suggest a description of the CPC LOGO be included at the end to help people recognize it when they get to the polls).

na catchy tune dey sell market here o!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Gen,
Yeah, it's GTB.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
mbulela:

na catchy tune dey sell market here o!

I totally agree. Do we have any song suggestion? some popular catchy -preferably pidgin- song will do. Regular Nigerians are used to catchy tunes IMO. something emotional/religious can substitute though.

Any Buhari supporter in the Music section?

agabaI23:

send the music to my email too. bntashi@yahoo.co.uk

You no dey support GEJ again?  cheesy
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

You no dey support GEJ again? cheesy

Before sending it to me? you are one hell of a bad marketer
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
agabaI23:

Before sending it to me? you are one hell of a bad marketer

Apologies, if you are now a Buhari/CPC supporter.

I have to choose my business partners wisely bro. Make dem no go add "sontin" join the Oil wey I dey sell. grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

Apologies, if you are now a Buhari/CPC supporter.

I have to choose my business partners wisely bro. Make dem no go add "sontin" join the Oil wey I dey sell. grin

send am fast before I change my mind
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
agabaI23:

send am fast before I change my mind

You still dey command? you still dey think am? Better go and vote Buhari.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 3:40am On Apr 02, 2011
Guys please refrain from sending the sound clip to agabaI23. Going through his posts on NL, I would not be surprised if he is one of those bluelabs guys. AgabaI23 is not a friend to the BB course. I will kindly ask all those who have the clip not to send it to anyone else again until we come out with the jingle on WaZoBia FM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections / Man Arrested For Spying On High Way to Grace Assembly Church In Nsukka (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.