Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,574 members, 7,965,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (39388 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Zeeleso has also dropped her token. We thank her.

Here is Integrity Vanguard Radio Ad Schedule today

WAZOBIA FM, Lagos: 1.15 PM, 10.45 PM(2ce)
COOL FM: 10.45am; 7.15 PM

As soon as they give me Wazobia PH and Splash FM Ibadan exact schedule, I'll update
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by damoche07(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2011
This is the most unbelievable thread on NL but we seem to be missing somethin very important-the party name n logo.WoMouth can spread d BB message but can't for d logo. The continuous attacks on av provided free publicity but we need to acquiant d pple wit d logo. Much more visual stuffs yet cheap optios-banners,small flyers or we coin a slang that focuses o d biro logo,cartoons etc.just my perspective but I will suggest we try to deepen d pen brand as quickly as possible.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Can we get posters with the party logos boldly put out?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by away4real(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2011
Shocking Nigerian youths of dirfferent ethnic groups and religions coming together for a common good.

Why for so long have we been divided along such trivial lines. Christains and Muslims actually praying for the same cause.

Win or Loose I think a positive thing has started here and we should not loose it.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2011
damoche07:

This is the most unbelievable thread on NL but we seem to be missing somethin very important-the party name n logo.WoMouth can spread d BB message but can't for d logo. The continuous attacks on av provided free publicity but we need to acquiant d pple wit d logo. Much more visual stuffs yet cheap optios-banners,small flyers or we coin a slang that focuses o d biro logo,cartoons etc.just my perspective but I will suggest we try to deepen d pen brand as quickly as possible.

Very true and the importance did not really strike me until my mum rang me around midnight asking for Buharis logo. My mum is in Lagos and I am in Europe but apprently she said she has never seen Buharis poster and she doesnt want to make a mistake if Buharis picture or name is not written on the ballot papaer.

Jarus i will look for how to deposit some cash in your account towards this sample card and logo. Please could you send me your acct no to my email ? Who can do this prininting ? Does anyone know if the during the last cancelled election the pictures and name of aspirants was included in the ballot paper?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by damoche07(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Was even tinkin of sending d logo and a thumbprint as a chain mail. Maybe with a byword,' this is the logo of change,integrity,development,press it on saturday'.am not conversant wit these graphic stuffs,anyone wit such skills shld pls make a sample and post for us to critique.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by BIGERBOY1: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2011
guys some one just wrote a beautiful open letter to ribadu. read;
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-641012.0.html

i respect ribadu but think he cant win the north not to speek of nigeria. hence i suggest he steps down for the party that can really take on the pdp head on.

do u guys think we can publish dis letter on any dailies, a billboard or as a radio msg to ribadu wat do u think.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2011
A friend and I printed fliers, handbills, stickers and posters with emphasis on the CPC logo. We've been doing this for a week now. If you want some posters and can actually paste them in your area (emphasis should be on areas with little or no BB presense), please let me know
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2011
Catholics here, please say a prayer at 12 noon for our cause. Moslems, and Pentecostals, please also join in prayers at a time convienent
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by sholasys: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
In Phc here we have few of Buhari's posters just one to one campaign, can we have the logo online ?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=15pt]If you support Buhari, please show your support for him on your signature.

See my signature below:
[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ajibawealt(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
Well done guys. @ proudly9ja, I would like to have some of the posters. I want to paste them in my area, Somolu. My office is on the mainland, how can we meet?

I would also like us to print the post card mentioned above. This can be distributed by volunteers stationed at major bus-stops some days before the election.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Jarus, is Olorunnimbe Farukanmi, the senator, the same who wrote this http://allafrica.com/stories/200301270463.html

Is he still a journalist? If Yes, do you have a contact information for this fellow please??
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Jarus, is Olorunnimbe Farukanmi, the senator, the same who wrote this http://allafrica.com/stories/200301270463.html

Is he still a journalist? If Yes, do you have a contact information for this fellow please??

I don't know much about him, but I doubt he will return to journalism after being a Senator.
I don't have his contact info either.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I think the senator is oluninimbe mamora isnt it? The article was also written in 2003
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
We pray for our Country Nigeria, that God will shine his light through this darkness we face. we pray oh Lord, Lord hear our prayers
We pray for free and fair Elections and our votes will count this time: we ask oh Lord, Lord hear our prayers
We pray for healing and cleansing for our land, that God will expose the evil schemes to keep our nation in darkness and shambles, We pray oh Lord: Lord Hear our prayers
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Jarus

I would let you know once i get how to do the transfer
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
amen, aisha2. our efforts shall not been in vain. May 29 will be the most memorable day with the emergence of BB ticket.

Is the Abuja rally not happening today again, Aisha2?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Genbuhari3:

amen, aisha2. our efforts shall not been in vain. May 29 will be the most memorable day with the emergence of BB ticket.

Is the Abuja rally not happening today again, Aisha2?
No, Abuja is not today oh, but the team is already on ground
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
ok. really looking forward to the mother of all rallies!

PDP go fear!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ifyalways(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
No rally in the east?
Saw the Onitsha rally thread,no pictures or anything. undecided
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
ifyalways:

No rally in the east?
There were pictures, i will try to get from FB, he was barred from going to Ebonyi when he wanted to go there. I dont know why they did not go to more Eastern states.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?fbid=140479482688672&id=116280281775259&aid=28314
Sorry, dont know why but when i copy FB pictures they are small sized
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by BetaThings: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Olorunnimbe Mamora is (or was?) a medical doctor. He was speaker of Lagos state house of assembly btw 1999 - 2003. He has been a senator on ACN card since 2003. He is not running in 2011.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
aisha2:

There were pictures, i will try to get from FB, he was barred from going to Ebonyi when he wanted to go there. I dont know why they did not go to more Eastern states.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?fbid=140479482688672&id=116280281775259&aid=28314
Sorry, dont know why but when i copy FB pictures they are small sized
WOW.
I heard the sitting PDP governor forbade opposition parties from any form of campaign there.Elechi of ANPP could not campaign till he cried out to GEJ.strange Politics,Naija. sad

Thanks,i have seen the pictures at the Integrity Vanguard page.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Genbuhari3: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
BB was in Owerri, Onitsha.

The campaign team is maximising their little resources by going to key states & zones. Why hold a massive rally and waste resources in the zones where they have already decided to go for Azikiwe Ebele? South East, including APGA face said it must be Ebele! This is the mistake GEJ made by holding massive rallies in the north with huge Nigerian resources only to meet empty arenas, stadia. Now the man is holding consultations in that zone (North)! Cluelessness

So more of CPC BB consultations happened in those zones rather than rallies.

even with the exeption of lagos and ibadan, the campaign in the south west has been based on consulations. foot soldiers and mouths will spread the words of freedom as we are doing in lagos.

I think this is the most well-managed campaign in terms of resource utilisation. and this is what to expect in a BB government.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pataki: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
ifyalways:

No rally in the east?
There was a rally in Onitsha. At least I saw the pictures on facebook.

Please show me the thread and I will try and work on getting some pictures posted there asap.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
ifyalways:

No rally in the east?

Ify, if you are from the SE or SS and have friends and family there, there is plenty you can do. Call them, text them, preach the message of change. It has been hard for the Buhari Campaign to penetrate some parts of the country due to the lies and sentiments whipped up by the opposition.

Let us help our people by telling them we are all short-changing ourselves if we allow PDP to retain a majority in this election and still control the presidency, preach the message my sister. You have the power and the influence, they will listen to you.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nicklee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
I live in the US and myself and some of my friends have been organizing mass text messaging bouts. I didn't even know this thread existed and to be honest, I am completely overwhelmed with emotions. This is unbelievable. I love you people and I love Nigeria.

We can send unlimited text messages but right now we have about 300,000 GSM numbers. We started sending out since last week but are ramping up this week. If you have more numbers in excel or csv format, please let me know. We plan to increase the frequency to 3 different messages everyday from now to elections.

Good job people!!!

BB 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nicklee:

I live in the US and myself and some of my friends have been organizing mass text messaging bouts. I didn't even know this thread existed and to be honest, I am completely overwhelmed with emotions. This is unbelievable. I love you people and I love Nigeria.

We can send unlimited text messages but right now we have about 300,000 GSM numbers. We started sending out since last week but are ramping up this week. If you have more numbers in excel or csv format, please let me know. We plan to increase the frequency to 3 different messages everyday from now to elections.

Good job people!!!

BB 2011
Dont forget to tell them to vote for the pen
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pataki: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
ifyalways:

@Pataki

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-640543.0.html

Posted the pictures now ifyalways.

Please check the link and do help with spreading the word more.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
I told my colleague who is a 48 year old Nigerian lady , to tell everyone she knows back home in Nigeria , to vote for Buhari,
She asked me : Is he running? didn't he die?

I  will keep on her .

I tire oh!!  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures) / Olisa Metuh Collapses Inside Church, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.