Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,592 members, 7,941,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (39224 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mrofficial(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:45am On Mar 22, 2011
WE WILL VOTE RIBADU FOR PRESIDENT.Iwill never waste my vote on an expired leadership of the two sides of a coin called gej/Buhari.
I will not compromise an effecient,competent and brilliant team to drive Nigeria's growth and development for the same team/generation of people that have run down Nigeria!
Just imagine,compare a Fola Adeola to Sambo or Bakare?It is only people who want old ideas to solve new ideas that is well known to have failed that will vote gej/bb.

If Nigeria will change,it lies in the hands of God and the God-gearing competent team of Ribadu n Fola Adeola.
Vote them for the presidency.God bless you as you do so.God bless my country Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Tcrack(m): 3:22am On Mar 22, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

WE WILL VOTE RIBADU FOR PRESIDENT.Iwill never waste my vote on an expired leadership of the two sides of a coin called gej/Buhari.
I will not compromise an effecient,competent and brilliant team to drive Nigeria's growth and development for the same team/generation of people that have run down Nigeria!
Just imagine,compare a Fola Adeola to Sambo or Bakare?It is only people who want old ideas to solve new ideas that is well known to have failed that will vote gej/bb.

If Nigeria will change,it lies in the hands of God and the God-gearing competent team of Ribadu n Fola Adeola.
Vote them for the presidency.God bless you as you do so.God bless my country Nigeria.

Young man, You have no business being here. This thread is for supporters of BUHARI/BAKARE. Must u comment on every thread? Some people just dont know how to behave.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2011
@Jarus, I tried reaching you twice to no avail. I hope all is well. My contact says you were unable to meet him today for the posters. He gave some of the [posters he was supposed to pass to you to members holding CPC meeting somewhere in Agege.

Had a quite hectic yesterday, and may continue till end of week, so I wasn't able to get in touch with him yesterday as planned. Furthermore, I didn't drive to office yesterday(and thruout this week) and will find it difficult moving 1,000 posters. So if they will still be available, I'll create time to meet him on Saturday by God's grace and collect the posters.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Jarus:

Had a quite hectic yesterday, and may continue till end of week, so I wasn't able to get in touch with him yesterday as planned. Furthermore, I didn't drive to office yesterday(and thruout this week) and will find it difficult moving 1,000 posters. So if they will still be available, I'll create time to meet him on Saturday by God's grace and collect the posters.
Pele jare!
He informed me that he's had to give some of the posters reserved for you out. However, a couple of other friends are planning for more posters which I may be able to ask them to reserve some for you.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by emekagh(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
Campaigning can be fun.
I spoke to some of my colleagues who were very strong BB advocate. At the end of the 15 minutes chat, they saw the folly in voting for expired candidate. They realised that Buhari will only take Nigeria back to stone age. A man who sole mission is to probe, they agree will only delay our quest for steady power supply. Nigeria will stagnate, because he has no other agenda than to probe. Many good policies will be reversed, or suspended for at least 3 years while he realise his folly.

After 3 years he will learn that governance involves alot of compromise and tough choices. He will use the next one year to pursue re-election.

So naturally my educated friends are now rooting for the steady, tested, and trusted GEJ.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nugwax(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
T-Shirt with text (Sample)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nugwax(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
This kind of T-Shirt could be a discussion starter and grant one the opportunity to pass the message across to people. It is inexpensive to produce. Just get a New T-Shirt, download the first file and take it to any printer that does "Screen printing" it will be done while you wait. For those of you in Lagos (Mainland), You can check Lawanson in Surulere or Mushin Area. Bigger companies like "TISCO" at Agindingbi behind Elephant Cement house or "Daleware" along Funsho Williams (former Western) Avenue, close to Bible world bookstore could do the printing (At a higher price but better quality). I intend to make 20 Units and give out before the end of the week.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
For those looking for Radio Stations.

Waziobia fm 95.1 and The Beat 99.9fm are the hotest radio stations in Lagos at the moment. Inspiration Fm news at 7am and 6pm are also quite good although the telecoms people don by the commercials there. You can buy slots for after the Inspiration fm world news.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by maclatunji: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
In addition Bond Fm's KOKO INU IWE IROYIN is very popular, the same can be said for Choice Fm's E gbo npa e .
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thanks guys for the info on the various radio stations. By the way, the BB campaign web page has opened the floor for donations towards the campaign. Visit the campaign website for more info.

www.buhari4cahnge.com

In the meantime kindly provide me with the contact numbers (mobile or land lines) through whcih one can reach these stations. I should have some time to spare tomorrow.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2011
I made a 5 digit donation (in Naira) into the Account provided on the BB campaign web site today. I intend to continuously do same every week until the end of the elections.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by AljUche: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
JUST converted some PH to BB
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
Is it impossible for this campaign to buy a 2 minute advert slot during the next few premiership games showing on Nigerian TVs or DSTV and show the campaign advert rejected by NTA?

Millions of Young Nigerians with no access to NTA or DSTV still get to follow premiership games at local viewing centers across the country, even in villages and inside markets.

Just cut it into a minute or two and pay Supersport to show it during halftime and before Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U games on DSTV. Buhari campaign no get money ni?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Kilode?!:

Is it impossible for this campaign to buy a 2 minute advert slot during the next few premiership games showing on Nigerian TVs or DSTV and show the campaign advert rejected by NTA?

Millions of Young Nigerians with no access to NTA or DSTV still get to follow premiership games at local viewing centers across the country, even in villages and inside markets.

Just cut it into a minute or two and pay Supersport to show it during halftime and before Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U games on DSTV. Buhari campaign no get money ni?
My brother the team no get money o! It's Buhari's antecedents that have kept the man going. In any case that's a good idea from your end about advertizing while a Premiership football match is ongoing.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
^ I don't know if you have deep contacts in the Buhari Bakare Campaign HQ, if you do, can you ask them about finding out how much SS and DSTV wants to sell the slot for? if they can.

Then BB can go ahead to ask all these thousands of online and diaspora fans they've acquired in the last 5weeks to donate specifically into a fund to buy the airtime. The Obama campaign used that same specific campaign method successfully several times and they still do. Name some specific goal and ask for donations for that goal within a reasonable time.

Let them be as specific and targeted as possible and they might just get enough funds to pay for it within days. not everyone wants to support T-shirt, billboard or posters or even this Idea. Just give them choices.

BTW, I'm ready when the details and paypal link is ready
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
I called the DSTV guys the same day you brought up the issue and I got their price. It's 75k for every 15 seconds. I'm working with a few guys back in 9ja to see how far we can go.

I do not have contact with anyone on the BB team. All I have been doing has been completely independent. I spoke with a friend last nite though who seems to know a number of the guys on the BB team. He says the most urgent need of the BB team is to raise funds to pay for the election logistics. Hence the opening of the GTBank account.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
Please help out on this this thread Beaf is spreading his usual damaging propoganda angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-631710.64.html
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
[size=48pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS[/size]

[size=18pt]Please create / modify your signatures to show support for Buhari

See my own signature below .[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by apoti(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2011
I can assure you all that the change is coming very fast, I'm even scared at the rate at which it is coming
People are seeing the light day after day. I have 3 testimonies  cool

1. One of my best friends in school, he's from SS and he now works with GT in PH. He has been a crazy supporter of GEJ right from when he was VP. no matter what u say he will defend GEJ with his last breath. yesterday we were talking on skype and he just told me he's voting for BB, because the series of events that happened had convinced him GEJ has nothing to offer.

2. The pastor of my fellowship in school, he now works with a multinational company in Lagos and we've always being in touch. Lately we've engaged in series of comments and posts on FB. He even told me he was disappointed in me for supporting BB. We exchanged comments for more than 2 weeks and I was trying to convince him with facts.  he has stopped responding for some days now, i tot he has shunned me (not knowing my seed was germinating  wink ) Today I was amazed to see that he wrote on his FB wall "Vote BB the only change we need"

3. The greatest of all is my father. He has always disliked the hausa tribe (I used to tell us they are not intelligent that's why they join d military  cheesy ).  I asked him in january to vote for buhari. He replied "buhari loun loun" (meaning Buhari of all people). I don't know what he saw or who convinced him he told me he is voting for BB!

I'm so happy because, I'm not voting, but I'm convincing pple that will vote
The change is here
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by rasputinn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Oh yes,my effort is that myself and my followers will vote for GEJ to ensure Buhari loses on April 9.Next,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
Fellow progressive Nigerians, the info reaching me is that the BB team needs funds for logistics on the election day. Kindly make your widow's might donation into the GTBank account posted on the buhari4change campaign web site.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by saha(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
I give daily suggestions and updates to the campaign council and sms and paste in diff places online the followingPls dedicate at least 5 text messages per day to friends,colleagues, relatives as your contribution to the BB campaign.also make it a point to enlighten at least 10 people per day.pls forward to others.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
@9ijaMan,
Please post the link on the website.
9ijaMan:

Fellow progressive Nigerians, the info reaching me is that the BB team needs funds for logistics on the election day. Kindly make your widow's might donation into the GTBank account posted on the buhari4change campaign web site.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
GenBuhari:

@9ijaMan,
Please post the link on the website.

See link below:

[url=http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=1038[/b]]http://buhari4change.com/?page_id=1038[/url]

You can make donations through text messages to those numbers or a direct funds transfer into the GTBank account given.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
The passion with which Nigerians are working for the BB ticket, funding their activities from their pockets, is really touching.

Somebody I didn't know sent me 400 mtn from Kaduna in the afternoon as her contribution to the BB dream. To think this person is unemployed. She said she saw my no from NL and she wanted me to use the recharge card to send sms to people on BB.How many Nigerian politicians can an unemployed graduate spend from her practically strait purse for?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jarus:

The passion with which Nigerians are working for the BB ticket, funding their activities from their pockets, is really touching.

Somebody I didn't know sent me 400 mtn from Kaduna in the afternoon as her contribution to the BB dream. To think this person is unemployed. She said she saw my no from NL and she wanted me to use the recharge card to send sms to people on BB.How many Nigerian politicians can an unemployed graduate spend from her practically strait purse for?

Did you see my email please?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jarus:

My man, I'm overwhelmed too o! I spoke with a friend last nite and the news I got from him were heart warming. More gist later as soon as I can find time to call you.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
LB, yeah, got.
9ijaman, will be expecting ur call
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
9ijaMan:

I called the DSTV guys the same day you brought up the issue and I got their price. It's 75k for every 15 seconds. I'm working with a few guys back in 9ja to see how far we can go.

I do not have contact with anyone on the BB team. All I have been doing has been completely independent. I spoke with a friend last nite though who seems to know a number of the guys on the BB team. He says the most urgent need of the BB team is to raise funds to pay for the election logistics. Hence the opening of the GTBank account.

Good job, Thanks for the info.

If your guys eventually get the DSTV promo arranged and they need support, leave me a message here. I think it will be effective.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
Kilode?!:

Good job, Thanks for the info.

If your guys eventually get the DSTV promo arranged and they need support, leave me a message here. I think it will be effective.

I spoke with a friend last night who happens to know a few of the inner circle members of the BB campaign team and discussed this DSTV issue with him. In fact the guy alone can fund the advert, but he told me that the main concern of the BB campaign team is to raise funds for the election day logistics.

Discussing with Jarus, the DSTV advert will cost roughly 1.8M to execute 3 jingles of 30 seconds apiece on 4 football matches. CUrrently I can raise 100-150K but I may have to pay the sum into the GTBank account of the team to fund the logistics requirements.

Can anyone confirm if NTA is now airing the BB jingles?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^ what kind of logistics are we speaking of, Cars? Election monitoring groups? Mobile communication?

It is fine if they don't see the TV AD as a priority, anything to make sure they get their message out to people, (in the South especially) is fine by me.

PDP controls too much of the airwaves and I detest that greatly.

I'm ready to add my widows mite to the fund if you guys decide to go ahead with it. maybe not 100K like yours. but 50 people donating 36K each will get the job done. I hope they can use that Omolara song, edit it with more southern campaign pictures and a few images of kids holding the CPC flag wink

. . .and pay the artiste.

I will also visit their donation page and check out the options.

We need to get PDP out.

Edited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.