Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,927 members, 7,912,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? (881 Views)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Omo, JWs globally knew that, that's why we never hesitate to make ourselves known everywhere we go that we are Jehovah's Witnesses!

Can you also mention the name of your own Church like that? NO!
Because you're not convinced enough to vouch for your church publicly! smiley

Baba I say calm down. I'm not your enemy. We are in the same spiritual paradise. We have the same spiritual heritage.
You want me to spell it out?

Haba, I just mentioned today's Watchtower article and you're still flexing muscles for me.

Abeg shift jare.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Baba I say calm down. I'm not your enemy. We are in the same spiritual paradise. We have the same spiritual heritage.
You want me to spell it out?

Haba, I just mentioned today's Watchtower article and you're still flexing muscles for me.

Abeg shift jare.

If you're sure of this then you've got no business in what is happening in the midst of goats doing their thing, meddling in the affairs of Babylon is not good for a true Christian. Both the boy Freeze and the Pastors he is exposing are all on the broad road, so when you speak to rate him with some codes but leave the religious title chiefs without measuring them with the same code too is totally unjust!
Both Freeze and all those religius title chiefs are on the same page, they are all heading towards destruction, it's only the true sheep within their gaggles that's needed to fish out! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Prince: The Quran Preservation - Standard Narrative Has Holes / Is It This Difficult To Be Born-again Christian? / Let Her Breast Satisfy You - Proverb 5:19; What Does The Bible Really Say Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.