Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him (64514 Views)

POS Lady In Trouble For Receiving Money To Her Personal Account (pic/video) / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
B
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Mekudi: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
H
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by UDUJ(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
SegFault:
He used his personal email? Haew, of all the dullards amongst dullards I have seen in this dull country, this man has to be the dumbest.

cheesy grin cheesy Go read accounts of professional fraudsters and con-men that beat the system for ages. It's always a tiny slip up that exposes them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by daddytime(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good.

They should keep piling up the charges against the lazy thief.

They'll be claiming street smart, fast guy, sharp man. Not knowing that in the real sense of it all, they are just dumb ass lazy illiterate thieves who are taking advantage of what reasonable governments had set up to make life easy for their hardworking citizens and making life more complicated for everyone.

My question is, why can't they find the accounts of the one's looting our collective patrimony in Nigeria and pilfer these accounts?

Bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ogaofficer(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nonsense....i hope others will learn too.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by marsman: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
hush were, one of the idiots spoiling our image.

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by muazzem1234(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
See as i fresh abeg...hushpupi i d enjoy pass u now oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy Go read accounts of professional fraudsters and con-men that beat the system for ages. It's always a tiny slip up that exposes them.

This is a major slip up, the most stupid of them all, does he think that the internet just started yesterday. Chai.

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Pauladex(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari is worst than this guy, I pray they are treated the same way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by PotatoSalad(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kenmatt:
Hush will serve US government.

We already all know that.
You watch a lot of Hollywood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Born2Breed(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Scammers are not really intelligent, they just prey on less intelligent people or greedy people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by landforeast(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Just say No to Crime

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Opperwezen(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
This guy is one of the biggest idiots I've never met, the slowpoke left a trail of bodies everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Gamezi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Frame up story abeg,,,,,,, even learners for games no fit use their main emails for fraud

4 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ORBLIGHTS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
whats all these news na? make im go jail in peace na... must u open all im secret b4 u jail am. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by RealEzee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yeah right, indeed na em email b Dat, smh

Abeg how we go take share this nepa bill way dem won bring for month end, we gas crowdfund o

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
if God won cash person, he will wipe all ur sense, can U imagine International Thief like Hush-Puppy using his personal email, it sound stupid

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by passiveincome01: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
oh
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by rafcrown(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
[0quote author=TinubuGoQuench post=93991331]Free Hushpuppi!!!![/quote]
You can go and free you master.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by SocialJustice: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kenmatt:
Hush will serve US government.

We already all know that.
Nothing like that. He's not so smart.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by xreal: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
I didn't read anything relating to the lady in the pic.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Zenithpeak(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
The guy is already in the police net and has made up his mind to face the consequences of his criminal act..... What trouble can be greater than that? He already knows his fate and all your acclaimed new evidences can't do more damages.... Spare me your sensationalism.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Fastlinkpro: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
so na this website him dey use whizzlog - fow yansh don open
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by macaranta(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Holyterrorist:
shocked

Hush my man, nigger really inspired me to hustle hard in making enough money.
It takes only an intelligent mind to succeed in this trade especially carding.

Make I sharparly login enter that darkweb site go purchase my own,if I no make money from carding this year wetin I gain.

It's not carding, it's actually stealing. tongue

4 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Cramzy: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Born2Breed:
Scammers are not really intelligent, they just prey on less intelligent people or greedy people.

You are very correct
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Coldie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
We Nigerians need to have our own Gmail.

Just imagine all they needed to do to get access to his mail was send a letter to Google

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
pocohantas:
The importance of contentment (as a virtue) cannot be overemphasized.
are u contented
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Greatzeus(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
I believe in America's justice system. If he is innocent he will be acquitted,if he is guilty,not even Trump can save him. Let justice prevail.
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by ruggedtimi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
For real, Dem dey monitor cc store too ..so my acct on slilpp.top not safe
Re: More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him by Yohanna21: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please can u call me on 08160289070, have a deal for u

dre11:

SOURCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Militia Leader 'Orjondu' Killed In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.