Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) (1105 Views)

Uche Nwosu: Imo Government Apologises To Anglican Church / See What Nigerian Army Did With Innoson SUV- PIC / Ikpeazu Donates Innoson Vehicles To Police In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by Kosifavike: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Traditional Ruler of Nnewi and the Patron of Anambra Council of Traditional Rulers, His Royal Highness, Igwe Kenneth Orizu (III), has gifted a brand new Innoson Ikenga SUV Vehicle to the Anglican Bishop of Nnewi Diocese.

The Anglican Bishop of Nnewi Diocese, His Lordship, the Rt. Rev. Ndubuisi Chukwuka Obi, made the revelation during the just concluded 2020 Synod of the Diocese, according to the Bishop, he received the gift of the vehicle on Monday 7th September, 2020.

AnaedoOnline.ng reliably gathered that the Anglican Bishop, prior to the donation, uses IVM G6 (SUV) as his official vehicle, making him the first Bishop in Nigeria, to endorse the brand.

It is believed that the brand new Innoson Ikenga SUV Vehicle which Igwe Nnewi donated to the Bishop in appreciation of his tremendous impact in Nnewi Community in less than one (1) year, is part of the SUV the Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency, Chief Dr. Willie Obiano, recently gifted all Traditional Rulers in Anambra State.

Continue reading....https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/09/16/igwe-nnewi-donates-innoson-suv-vehicle-to-anglican-bishop-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
nice one
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by GarangDeMabior: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Noted
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anambra should be busy with their erosion sites.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom

1 Like

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by SLAP44: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:
Anambra should be busy with their erosion sites.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom

I can feel your pain from here.

Endure it.

1 Like

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:
Yoruba Muslims are naturally evil, pretending to be ibo man just to make ibos fight among themselves. I think ibos are wiser.

4 Likes

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
SLAP44:

I can feel your pain from here.

Endure it.

Hahaha as in eh!!!!.the guy needs urgent help.....Before he dies of heartache

1 Like

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anambra monarchs are hungry thieves.. Anambra monarchs and Anambra itself is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by ABIAman4Chino: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anambra people are the osus /Ohu of South East.. I'm from Anambra but out Anambra people are 5th class igbos
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by longetivity(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
abeg my ipob brodas, what is the meaning of ikenga undecided
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by IamWonderful: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by Enuguplkln: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Igwe Nnewi should remember the cursed backward shithole called Enugu where the fat incompetent impotent Ugwuanyi is the governor cheesy
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by slivertongue: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
innoson products going places

2 Likes

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by SLAP44: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
slivertongue:
innoson products going places

I saw one of their beautiful cars on a video today, looks like a new sienna.
Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by slivertongue: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
SLAP44:

I saw one of their beautiful cars on a video today, looks like a new sienna.

God bless Nigerian entrepreneurs,
God bless innoson
God bless peter obi for galvanising his state's entrepreneurs, today his efforts are yielding results. I wish other state governors can be as imaginative like he was and unite their people for positive development

1 Like

Re: Igwe Nnewi Donates Innoson SUV Vehicle To Anglican Bishop (photos) by Twutin: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
longetivity:
abeg my ipob brodas, what is the meaning of ikenga undecided

It’s an Igbo symbol of success, achievement and wisdom. The Ikenga is mostly maintained, kept or owned by men and occasionally by women of high reputation and integrity in the society. Ikenga was a powerful ruler of nnewi. There are different types of ikenga though.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guber: Stop Arrogating To Yourself Powers You Don’t Have, PDP Tells Tinubu / 2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife / Comparison Of SARS To RRS Officers Of NPF Amidst The #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.