Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,584 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money (6039 Views)

Why Yahoo Boys Stingy With Physical Cash? / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:

there is this guy wey school with my brother cheesy
wen dem dey school d guy give one babe belle and dem force the guy to marry the girl
bNow if u see am u will feel kinder sorry for him
d guy don old by force
bros who was looking fresh and handsome when in school don lost all im handsomeness
he is now bald and all im cheeks don go inside making his face looking like those old men wey dey drink aromatic shnapps or ogogoro cheesy
then the clothes wey im dey wear na the clothes im dad wear as a yuppy youth in the late 1960s and early 70s..u know those kine trousers wey dey wide for bottom grin grin grin grin grin grin
anytime the guy see u he will be begging u for 2k.but wetin surprise me be say upon the brokeness and suffering the guy still dey see energy fuk im wife.he has five kids now and he"s living from hand to mouth.i can never live such a life..God forbid

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

My brother, wetin people no understand be say..
"If you fail to plan, You have planned to fail"..
He is feeling the heat of the consequences of his actions and inactions ..
Too bad for him..
On a personal note... dem never born anybody wey go force me to marry who i no wn marry..

Brother make i arrange go work joor..
Abeg give me a mention anytime you come across those kids wailing here, let me come and have a good laugh and also ease stress..
Happy weekend Bro..
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by emeijeh(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
i shock wen i see am oo cheesy.55000 naira thats 143 dollars.u can imagine..143 US dollars a month for a family man and the wife is not working shocked.how im dey manage pay rent
how im dey manage pay school fees for his three kids
how e dey buy school books
chai!
Na old exchange rate you use sef.
That money no smell 143 at all
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by thunderbj: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Prospertochu:
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?
Bro weldone for even providing for them but to be honest that money can't cover all the babies expenses. What pampers alone is gulping self is much already... Please try and increase it a little
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by JONSYN7154: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2020
4teenblaq:
make the woman go hustle.
why the mother no go huslte?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by flyingpig: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
dominique:
How come the allowance increment she's requesting for is to the tune of the amount you give to your mother. Hope she's not indirectly trying to stop you from giving your mum money.

She should try to get small biz doing within your home like soft drinks, recharge cards, liquid soap and other consumables that won't require having to go to big markets to make purchase. It won't be easy juggling business with raising of triplets so you have to assist her whenever you are available. This country is getting too stiff to survive on one income alone, your salary is way too small to sustain a family of five
Ma, I just want to tell you I admire the maturity you exude in your posts cus I've been following them for a while now..
God bless you smiley And you're my favourite mod tooo
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by flyingpig: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2020
dominique:
How come the allowance increment she's requesting for is to the tune of the amount you give to your mother. Hope she's not indirectly trying to stop you from giving your mum money.

She should try to get small biz doing within your home like soft drinks, recharge cards, liquid soap and other consumables that won't require having to go to big markets to make purchase. It won't be easy juggling business with raising of triplets so you have to assist her whenever you are available. This country is getting too stiff to survive on one income alone, your salary is way too small to sustain a family of five
Ma, I just want to tell you I admire the maturity and calmness you exude in your posts cus I've been following them for a while now..
God bless you smiley And you're my favourite mod tooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Eryyy92: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
bro this thing you always say is dry nd meaningless please stop it. you know fit be slawormir and righteousness 89
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
emeijeh:

Na old exchange rate you use sef.
That money no smell 143 at all
u mean its even smaller than 143 USD shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aburada:
Is your mother working? Do you have other siblings that spend for your mum? If the above questions are both yes, then reduce the amount of money you give to her. In all honesty 20k is small in a month
She isn’t working at the moment , she was selling drinks but her sister has stopped her from using her fridge. I only have 1 younger sister she still in school
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by tiwadola: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ur wife is silly. Some women don't even get money for upkeep from their man.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by tabithababy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
lefulefu:

there is this guy wey school with my brother cheesy
wen dem dey school d guy give one babe belle and dem force the guy to marry the girl
bNow if u see am u will feel kinder sorry for him
d guy don old by force
bros who was looking fresh and handsome when in school don lost all im handsomeness
he is now bald and all im cheeks don go inside making his face looking like those old men wey dey drink aromatic shnapps or ogogoro cheesy
then the clothes wey im dey wear na the clothes im dad wear as a yuppy youth in the late 1960s and early 70s..u know those kine trousers wey dey wide for bottom grin grin grin grin grin grin
anytime the guy see u he will be begging u for 2k.but wetin surprise me be say upon the brokeness and suffering the guy still dey see energy fuk im wife.he has five kids now and he"s living from hand to mouth.i can never live such a life..God forbid

Now, this is funny
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Numerouno94(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wahala b like mtn;every where u go. 50k monthly for a married man wit 3kids?. The lord is ur strength.

My advice: Ensure to look for a better paying job or a side hustle cos this job can't sustain u guys for long cos ur kids will start school in no time.
Ur wife shuld get busy too. Let her get herself a job. Will go a long way in sustaining u guys.

Best of luck man.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by GumGum: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prospertochu:

She isn’t working at the moment , she was selling drinks but her sister has stopped her from using her fridge. I only have 1 younger sister she still in school

Who is paying your sister's school fees? And is your Mum working?
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by abeniagbon(m): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

Please Do you know how to drive??

Most men of nowadays doesn't know how to drive. I have a similar situation but knowing how to drive can help you alot. all this office work or salary work won't solve your situation

I mean double your hustle and find a way to leave that work that you're paid 55k too small consider house rent and Nepa Bill, adding lawma money among many other bill your to pay.

find a better work that you can call your own not working for people
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2021
GumGum:

Who is paying your sister's school fees? And is your Mum working?

She is a house help and her madam is the one paying her school fees
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2021
abeniagbon:

Most men of nowadays doesn't know how to drive. I have a similar situation but knowing how to drive can help you alot. all this office work or salary work won't solve your situation

I mean double your hustle and find a way to leave that work that you're paid 55k too small consider house rent and Nepa Bill, adding lawma money among many other bill your to pay.

No I don't know how to drive
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by abeniagbon(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

No I don't know how to drive

Oga go learn am ooo ... that will settle your problem small... and then you look yourself and call yourself a man...

Driving has help to gain my ground as a man...

please do. if that work doesn't pay find keke maruwa dey drive

put away shame. woman need money forget office work and settle your home

may God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
abeniagbon:

Oga go learn am ooo ... that will settle your problem small... and then you look yourself and call yourself a man...

Driving has help to gain my ground as a man...

please do. if that work doesn't pay find keke maruwa dey drive

put away shame. woman need money forget office work and settle your home

may God bless your home

Thank you for the great advice
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by drmikeadams(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2021
abeniagbon:

The driving u talking bout bro..is it taxify driving or company driving bro?
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by abeniagbon(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2021
drmikeadams:

The driving u talking bout bro..is it taxify driving or company driving bro?

virtually as a man you must know how to drive.

opportunity can show up

korope no bi work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. / Hashtag- Before And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.