Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,808 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money (6030 Views)

Why Yahoo Boys Stingy With Physical Cash? / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damn
Make God open doors for you.. you're trying your best
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Dorispatternz: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
No you are not stingy sir. But to be honest 20k is very small for her manage with in month giving the numbers mouth that she will be feeding plus diapers for the kids and other minor expenses.
I will suggest you start up a side hustle that will fetch extra income. Your wife is really trying

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wow, you are really trying indeed.
But the thing is that, the 10k you are giving your mom she wants you to stop it and start giving it to her.
You earn just 55k and any penny from that money that leaves that your household she sees it as a waste.
It's your mom not hers.
Keep working hard that's all. Country too hard.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tell her to go back to basic...and use them old reusable material diapers (that she can clean and reuse).. that way, she can save money on pampers.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by TATALoAlaMu: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
God will provide for me for you. You are not stingy and your wife is also right. May God open bigger ways for you.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
You are not stingy...but d money is small for monthly upkeep.Is your wife not working?
Prospertochu:

Trust me bro is not a fake story
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
U need to scale up and get more income channel
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by mamaafrik(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dorispatternz:
. Are you a woman?
No,i am an original African man.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Poverty dey this country sha!

55k?

Oga, the Lord is your strength [/b]
Is it too small?
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?
Ur Wife No Dey Work? Let Her Get A Job Rada Than Sitting Idle At Home & Be Demanding 4 Money. If Complains Again, Tell Her To Get A Job, Dat Ur Money Won't Be Enough To Meet Up Her Demand, Simple.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is why we have a lot of widows. The man must go first.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by fatymore(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Explain to her and tell her what you are earning.

To be a man isn't easy in this Nigeria ooo
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by fatymore(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
muller101:
This is why we have a lot of widows. The man must go first.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Burgerlomo: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2020
True or false cool
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Prospertochu:
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?

Simple..
Let her work and contribute.
I don't know why you lots comfortably marry jobless ladies.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by cooooooks(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2020
1. Increase what you give her slightly.

2. Do your other siblings provide for your mom?

3. Is there any way to reduce your daily expenses (hire purchase for small/old car/packing your food/drinking only water?)

4. Can you guys set up a small shop at home?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2020
cooooooks:
1. Increase what you give her slightly.

2. Do your other siblings provide for your mom?

3. Is there any way to reduce your daily expenses (hire purchase for small/old car/packing your food/drinking only water?)

4. Can you guys set up a small shop at home?
If I increase the money then my mum will have nothing , I am really trying for these 2 special women in my life , I wish I could spend more for them but right now I don’t have, I think she should manage it that way because no condition is permanent. My younger sister is still in school , for now I can’t set up a small shop because of financial issues but maybe next year
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Eagba(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2020
bros God will bless your hustle. God is seeing your efforts and your love for your mum and wife. try to think logically about your situation, create a construct in your head and identify your problems and hack it.
we have already given us 65% solutions to all our problems i mean all our problems.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Immacute: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Shey she no dey work
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by cooooooks(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Maybes never work.

Your job could disappear at any moment.

Having a second or third stream of income is key, even if it is small.

Prospertochu:

If I increase the money then my mum will have nothing , I am really trying for these 2 special women in my life , I wish I could spend more for them but right now I don’t have, I think she should manage it that way because no condition is permanent. My younger sister is still in school , for now I can’t set up a small shop because of financial issues but maybe next year

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Maybes never work.

You are 100% right that I pray that things will get much better by next year so I could have my own shop aside from my job
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Ayemileto(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tonyspecial:
What does she do for a living? A house wife? U have entered a one chance.
FROGMAN101:
I wonder why she isn't working too though?? And no, you are not stingy.
bobokeshington:

YOUR WIFE NEEDS A JOB!

mamaafrik:
tell her to go find work to do to improve the situation,we are helpmate in marriage not Donkey and Baalam,many woman are evwn looking for who to bear his name she dey do like ingrate.

Truvel:
Ur Wife No Dey Work? Let Her Get A Job Rada Than Sitting Idle At Home & Be Demanding 4 Money. If Complains Again, Tell Her To Get A Job, Dat Ur Money Won't Be Enough To Meet Up Her Demand, Simple.

Elder0001:

Simple..
Let her work and contribute.
I don't know why you lots comfortably marry jobless ladies.

All of you I quoted up there probably missed this post by OP.

Prospertochu:

She is not working because the triplets are 11 months and we can’t afford a maid

Prospertochu, if the place you live is an open place, then your wife can start something from home.

It can be selling little little stuffs (mostly food items) that people living on the street can buy, to operating a grinding machine in front of your house.

This will help contribute something to the family income.

It's not a must she gets a salary job before she can work.

Also, isn't it better to be going to office with food flask than to be buying lunch at the office?

Buying launch is definitely more expensive than bringing cooked food from home.

you can discuss with your wife, you can estimate the amount you spend for food in the office, and add it to what you give to her, in return, you start going to office with packaged launch from home.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I am having this feeling that your wife wants you to cut the fund you give to your mom..
if you try it.. e no go better for you..

People dey here dey shout it is too small bla bla bla.. make dem go ask how much be police rank and file salary or even a state govt civil servant take home pay in level 7-9..
Yet most live in peace with their family..
Dont allow that woman to push you around..
Kids of barely 11 months.. if na kids of 8,10, & 12 it is different..
Enough said.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Graysons: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
Why do I feel this story is fake
Because it is. undecided
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Cowbell521: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2020
ubunja:
man it doesn't matter what people think. What matters is what your wife thinks. She thinks you're stingy. So what are you going to do about it?
Who be this SIMP now?
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2020
na wao u earning 55k and u have 3 children already and ur wife is na housewife shocked
and from that little money u have u share out nd give to other members of ur family in need
so how u managing with the current state of things in naija?
anyway since ur wife is not working u should try establish a provision stall for her where she will be selling provisions and drinks and she also help out as well
in no make sense that a full grown woman even if she is married will just sit at home doing nothing
except maybe u like it d way things are
but if u keep on going like this then stress go overwelm u
and as for being selfish u far from selfish
u trying giving out 20k from the little money u earn
that is if ur story is true oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I am having this feeling that your wife wants you to cut the fund you give to your mom..
if you try it.. e no go better for you..

People dey here dey shout it is too small bla bla bla.. make dem go ask how much be police rank and file salary or even a state govt civil servant take home pay in level 7-9..
Yet most live in peace with their family..
Dont allow that woman to push you around..
Kids of barely 11 months.. if na kids of 8,10, & 12 it is different..
Enough said.
there is this guy wey school with my brother cheesy
wen dem dey school d guy give one babe belle and dem force the guy to marry the girl
bNow if u see am u will feel kinder sorry for him
d guy don old by force
bros who was looking fresh and handsome when in school don lost all im handsomeness
he is now bald and all im cheeks don go inside making his face looking like those old men wey dey drink aromatic shnapps or ogogoro cheesy
then the clothes wey im dey wear na the clothes im dad wear as a yuppy youth in the late 1960s and early 70s..u know those kine trousers wey dey wide for bottom grin grin grin grin grin grin
anytime the guy see u he will be begging u for 2k.but wetin surprise me be say upon the brokeness and suffering the guy still dey see energy fuk im wife.he has five kids now and he"s living from hand to mouth.i can never live such a life..God forbid
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Maybes never work.

his wife should also work.if she no see govt work why not open a small provision stall in front of their house.no be so young ladies who are housewives dey do am? if the husband is rich then its understandable if she sits at home all day watching tv but when ur husband is managing u as the wife should help.then like u suggest they should also have another means of income.55k is too damm small for a family man
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Prospertochu:

I don't know much bout nairas value n wat the cost of living is in naija but sounds like Ur doing your best. U can't give wat U don't have n a loving wife should understand that

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 19, 2020
emeijeh:
Poverty dey this country sha!

55k?

Oga, the Lord is your strength
i shock wen i see am oo cheesy.55000 naira thats 143 dollars.u can imagine..143 US dollars a month for a family man and the wife is not working shocked.how im dey manage pay rent
how im dey manage pay school fees for his three kids
how e dey buy school books
chai!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by dominique(f): 4:19am On Sep 19, 2020
How come the allowance increment she's requesting for is to the tune of the amount you give to your mother. Hope she's not indirectly trying to stop you from giving your mum money.

She should try to get small biz doing within your home like soft drinks, recharge cards, liquid soap and other consumables that won't require having to go to big markets to make purchase. It won't be easy juggling business with raising of triplets so you have to assist her whenever you are available. This country is getting too stiff to survive on one income alone, your salary is way too small to sustain a family of five
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Aburada: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Is your mother working? Do you have other siblings that spend for your mum? If the above questions are both yes, then reduce the amount of money you give to her. In all honesty 20k is small in a month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? / Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.