Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? (6026 Views)

How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by ilovelagos: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2011
How much monthly salary is required to establish a relationship?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
Relationship or marriage? Which one?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by bekay911(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Beync(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cut ur size according to ur coat tongue i mean ur coat according to ur size

what kind of question is this?

i cant remember everyone receving the same salary and so
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by BABE3: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
LOL.

Relationships have become businesses that need Capital. hehehehe
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
@op

Whats your budget like so I can work around those figures for you. Whats also your preference & configuration needs?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Beync(f): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
better said, bring your proposal
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Beync:

better said, bring your proposal

Nice one!
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Beync(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
lol
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Blazing88(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
relationship?
Lol
marriage is more like it.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by kiara11: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
any that takes care of basics.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by claremont(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
Monetisation of love.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2011
OP if na girlfriend relationship u wan start for naija u need at least fifty thousand naira minus the money for wig and the one wey u go take the girl out for MR BIGGS OR tanterlizers.If na marriage i go advise to go save money or if possible borrow loan from bank but again if na igbo babe u wan marry den i go suggest u to sell ur family h ouse and anythin sellable grin
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 24, 2011
ilovelagos:

that should depend on the class/sophistication of the girl involved. Relationship with whom?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2011
@topic. i think it is wise to save ur money for marriage and forget about relationship o. girlfriends come and go.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Pricelesss(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2011
BlueBarbie:

@topic. i think it is wise to save your money for marriage and forget about relationship o. girlfriends come and go.
Abi naaaw, most of the babes we have these daiz are still after fun, your money and your jokes/humorous company, The moment that stops flowing, their greedy eye's would start looking for the next prey, @ OP Would advice you to take your time and save for marriage jor, Bit**ches rule the world
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2011
Pricelesss:

Abi naaaw, most of the babes we have these daiz are still after fun, your money and your jokes/humorous company, The moment that stops flowing, their greedy eye's would start looking for the next prey, @ OP Would advice you to take your time and save for marriage jor, Bit**ches rule the world
Ryt on point, Seconded, Bit**ches rule the world,
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by MissEZ(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2011
You do not need money to start a relationship. To be honest, me i am shocked at the way Nigerians engage relationships o. I dont know where we picked this stupid materialist view from. If you love someone approach the person. Any babe wey de follow u because u get money get k-leg o. I am not saying money is not important, but in an ideal situation, it shouldnt drive things like romantic relationships.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by kufreabasi(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2011
ilovelagos:

Be explicit on your topic.
Relationship or marriage?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2011
Hia o ajuju,*singing*if you ask me na who I go ask?
 The matter wey we see so,e tey wey people don dey wonder,no be me go talk am,e heavy for mouth
 So if you ask me the matter for ground na who I go ask?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by softtouch2(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2011
Miss EZ:

You do not need money to start a relationship. To be honest, me i am shocked at the way Nigerians engage relationships o. I dont know where we picked this silly materialist view from. If you love someone approach the person. Any babe wey de follow u because u get money get k-leg o. I am not saying money is not important, but in an ideal situation, it shouldnt drive things like romantic relationships.

Supported!!!
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by yusuf2(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2011
ilovelagos:

grin grin grin grin grin
Miss EZ:

You do not need money to start a relationship. To be honest, me i am shocked at the way Nigerians engage relationships o. I dont know where we picked this silly materialist view from. If you love someone approach the person. Any babe wey de follow u because u get money get k-leg o. I am not saying money is not important, but in an ideal situation, it shouldnt drive things like romantic relationships.
Word !
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2011
What a dumb plan, 5 million per week undecided
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2011
None.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by yetiebaby: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2011
men has to be responsible, d point is if u cant give,dnt expect anything in return
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2011
BABE!:

LOL.

Relationships have become businesses that need Capital. hehehehe

In Nigeria,Yes.It's cash and carry or pay as you enter.
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

In Nigeria,Yes.It's cash and carry or pay as you enter.
It is pay as u enter but at your own risk grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Abayomin70(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2011
1million us dollar dats if d girl truly love u for who u are
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by lexyflexy(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2011
U guyz should not break the guyz's heart before time na, don't make him feel like relationships are like an Olympic Gold Medal,
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2011
freecocoa:

Hia o ajuju,*singing*if you ask me na who I go ask?
 The matter wey we see so,e tey wey people don dey wonder,no be me go talk am,e heavy for mouth
 So if you ask me the matter for ground na who I go ask?
Hope you are feeling berra?
Re: How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? by gaffer: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2011
Marriage or relationship nowadays for me is called Strategic partnership. The man and Woman ought to be working.
Not the man working, making all the bar and paying all the bills, and lady sitting at home doing nothing and spending all the
doe made by her hubby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / Passengers Watch As Couple Have Sex On Flight [SEE PHOTOS] / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.