Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,466 members, 7,885,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? (7949 Views)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? by Beaf: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2011
TeskyMan:

[size=14pt]Fellow Nairalanders,

I think it is time we start telling ourselves the truth. The above post is true and nothing but the truth. Tinubu is a man I respect alot and he his a man of courage and highly intelligent. At point in time in his political journey, he missed it. Power is really intusticating him now. We all know how he has been making governance difficult for Fashola via "Ikuforiji and True face of Lagos". I am not a politician but I am abrest of what is going on around me politically and otherwise.

I have never seen a winning team changed. Why on earth will the party leaders opted for Adefulure to deputize BRF instead of the popular demand Mrs Sarah Sosan? We all know that due to the popularity of BRF, Tinubu could not subtitute him. We all heard about the level of imposition that welcomed the ACN primaries both at the state and federal house of assemblies.

Something is going on for your information, Lagosians are planing to surprise Tinubu, by VOTING for BRF as the Governor and other credible leaders under the platform of other parties apart from ACN. Can the supporter of Tinubu kindly explain us the polical antecedent of Remi Tinubu which qualifies her as the Senatorial flag bearer of ACN in the Lagos Central District? We all know he owns LCC and the anti-developmental project of Lekki-Epe Toll gate. 3 tolls in less than 15km. Lagosians are not daft.

I am not against his person but I am against his power drunken attitude? Why on earth should BRF Governor of Lagos State, will not have the power to choose his commissioners? Tinubu said so last week that BFF does not have anything to do with the appointment of Commissioners.
Do you still want Lagosian to sit down and look at the way and manner Tinubu has been robbing us blind? One thing is sure, we electorate are gradually wrestling our right from the dictators like Tinubu, who at the April pool, does not have more than one vote.

Time will surely tell, Tinubu will be disgraced. Mark my words.

You can call me names but this is a gospel truth.
[/size]

Nice one.
Re: Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
The biggest thief.
Re: Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? by swaggerjack: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Only 16?

That's strange (scratches head).
grin
Re: Tinubu Had 16 Foreign Accounts While In Office? by swaggerjack: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nsiman:
Lagosians' tax money in a conduit pipe.
Imagine how many accounts he will have as President now his business partners are the men that helped Abacha launder billions of dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Dahiru Musdapher, Asks Jonathan To Reinstate Salami / All Roads In Owerri Main Town Are In A Sorry State.(pix) / Buhari To Attend The Inauguration Of Akufo-Addo, Ghana President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.