Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision (1907 Views)

Bride Denies Groom Their Matrimonial Kiss On Wedding Day (video) / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by keycash: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:

She is dating the two of us with the hope that the first person to do the needful will be the winner

O ma se oo u still de ask for advice on this mater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Uniquekriss(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:

She is dating the two of us with the hope that the first person to do the needful will be the winner
if she owned up that she's dating the other guy, I don't care to know who came first among d guys then u no get sense. Bleep d hell out of her and enter speed lane.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by ewami: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
My Brother, I don't know your plans, age of both parties but one thing I can guaranty you is this : IT HAS NEVER WORKED WELL GOING THAT ROUTE, please talk with her again and if u c no changes, pls work away.
The regrets then will be more , this is a very big signal to the wise. Bros women plenty and a woman that is for U will respect your emotions too.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by NobleDeSage001: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:

Why are you still wasting time with someone like her?
She is being smart by half. Just in case one does not work out, she will fall back on the other person.

Relationship or marriage is not a contest. She is not the right girl for you. Period.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by UDUJ(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
ewami:
My Brother, I don't know your plans, age of both parties but one thing I can guaranty you is this : IT HAS NEVER WORKED WELL GOING THAT ROUTE, please talk with her again and if u c no changes, pls work away.
The regrets then will be more , this is a very big signal to the wise. Bros women plenty and a woman that is for U will respect your emotions too.

Very mature advice. If only the Op will listen and take it.

cc: fados4sure
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by ModestGal(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Blandee99:
The way you call am "sister" sef.
Na church arrangement?
Sister in the lord

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by ModestGal(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some stories on nl can make me laugh ehn
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Ajosh431: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bros, she doesn't know what she is doing.
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Very mature advice. If only the Op will listen and take it.
cc: fados4sure
Noted
thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ajosh431:
Bros, she doesn't know what she is doing.
Bro the tin tire me oh!

Graduate for that matter yet still claiming she knows what she is doing
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
ModestGal:
Some stories on nl can make me laugh ehn
After you laugh finish, how you reason am?
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:
Please my fellow nairalanders! I need your urgent advice on this wedding decision.

I have a sister I'm planning to do family introduction with by November.

But, I notice she is still communicating with another guy and I asked her to cut ties with the other guy since we are planning our introduction by November. But she refuse claiming that she knows what she is doing.

Please guys do she really know what she is doing or she is indirectly saying she is not ready for the introduction or she is too saucy?

Your humble opinion is highly needed.

Thanks in anticipation
how is she sister
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:
how is she sister
Is she a brother?
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:
Is she a brother?
okay! best of luck on your married life in advance
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Mcslize: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:

Thanks bro

Break up with her if not she will fvck that guy even after getting married to you. Do you want another man to be banging your wife?

Break up with her. She is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:
okay! best of luck on your married life in advance
Okay
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mcslize:

Break up with her if not she will fvck that guy even after getting married to you. Do you want another man to be banging your wife?

hahaha

thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Urgent Advice Is Needed On Wedding Decision by AlphaMogul: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mcslize:

Word!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Bad Luck Lady. / What Is The Best Caption For This Wedding Picture? / KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.