Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo (54064 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by dpete1: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
You cant blame him. A hungry man is an angry man
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by tundchip2: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Pius247(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
SF too na human.

Abobi easy with civilian.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
Go and slap Boko boys in sambisa and leave an unarmed civilian
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Kalapizim(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
He isn't meant to be there in the first place, the military is overstretch handling internal issues which the useless Nigerian police should be handling.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by OpinionCounts(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why is this soldier complaining na? This is hate speech o. Welfare embezzlement and corruption issues of the military has been TECHNICALLY defeated as we have a GENERAL as our president whose body language solves all corruption issues.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jinad50:
lol...like they say, an hungry man, is an angry man.
we
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Confirmedzombie: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki leading in all LGA. We told them Edo is not Lagos.

4 ÷ 4 = Togba

Obagol all the way.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Teejay13(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
This can only be happening in my country Nigeria, where you see monkey de work, babou de chop!

Lol..

It shall be well sha
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by ridbell01(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
rentAcock:
This soldier is unfit for service. He should be found and discharged without honor.
did you the read article?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by ashiodimeh2020(f): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sooja dey paara grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Sholaco: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yes he is right to have said so..
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Farki: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hunger don kill this one's morale. grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Neddyogu(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nigeria and Nigerians are too primal. What has a soldier got to do with elections? How is an election a military affair that soldiers should leave the barracks for?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by solmus: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
But he isn't there for dispute resolution, he has is orders, if you want dispute resolution meet with the police
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Farki: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel

He needs a plate of hot rice, beans and plantain with ponmo and titus fish so he can resume work. grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
I doesn’t blame him Nigeria is not what dying for
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Sharatan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
cinojob906 Scampost=94089740:
Follow
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel
thats what you get when you neglect your security personnel
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by thaoriginator: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin

What a headline may negus cry
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by reason10: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
�����
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by mamaafrik(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
These ones too they answer soldiers,go mali and see real origino soldiers,this ones are sobonde fishes in camouflages
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by thaoriginator: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Abeg, which kain yeye news be dis grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by millionboi2: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Please someone should tell the man no Politician deserve to die for.

It doesn't worth it. Because you're not in their plan.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.
exactly what he means

That is non of his business
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:

Doctors and drivers actually say that in this country grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
He said he is hungry
Don't blame him

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
loneprof:
Nigerian soldiers always reflect their poor training and low IQ in the society. They don't teach these guys how to conduct themselves in public that's why a lot of them misbehave...

I believe that's exactly how they were trained
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by BIGGESThead6: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
Go and slap Boko boys in sambisa and leave an unarmed civilian

Igbo man, o gini?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.