Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo (54044 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by OpinionCounts(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel

Which government worker in Nigeria is actually honestly and passionately doing what they signed up to do, especially with an empty stomach? Is it the doctors you quoted who abandon patients all the time and go on strike when not paid? Is it the fire service that will tell you they don't have water?, is it the police that will tell you they don't have fuel in their car? Is it school teachers that will only go to school twice in a week only to go and sell groundnut to pupils? Or the ministry workers that resume work by 11am and close by 11:30am, or is it our politicians that only go to the assembly to share money? Have you taken note of how empty the reps and Senate Chambers always are during every sitting? Where do all the hundreds of elected rep and Senate officials vacate to every time during seatings? Compare it to the UK or US house Chambers during seatings. etc the list is endless....we are almost in a failed society where things have all fallen apart abeg, and that's why the country is in this mess...the only people that take their work serious in this country are private or multinational company workers.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nauttyprof(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
rentAcock:
This soldier is unfit for service. He should be found and discharged without honor.

This is a wicked and heartless post. Rather than address the non payment, you decided to type this rubbish.

That someone is rendering a service to his fatherland sacrificing his life on the job does not mean that he doesn't deserve a life of his own free from hunger.

Please, don't be wicked
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by reason10: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by reason10: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by maxzzo1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC govt very dramatic
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Those mad people will surely say Buhari is to blame
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by mashad(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nigeria Army needs to imbibe psychological and emotional intelligence training course as part of it's routine learning process before passing out half baked soldier
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Mexyz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin cheesy grin.... Make my Edo brothers and sisters no near Nasiru oo...
He is hungry and angry at the moment, you don't expect him to work on an empty stomach.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by edward1106(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
How can u approach a frustrated soldier to settle dispute?

He is already disputed himself.. grin
U should have quoted the fellow above u. That's a good response to his post.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by 2cribz: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Shekau needs it more. Bloody frustrated coward in camou
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Mentcee(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
cinojob906:
Follow

Scammer!
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by larryking540: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
This one doesn't have passion for his work.. like a doctor saying he won't respond to emergency.. or driver saying he won't convey passengers.. what did u sign up to do as a security personnel
oga na hunger they make many ñigeria day join soilja no vex ,wats passion taking gun and killing peot
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by KingMicky3286: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
cinojob906:
Follow

Why are you disgracing yourself?

Is NL a marketplace?
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
[/s] copy copy will kill you. You're just writing rubbish everywhere. You want to be like slowirmir.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by luluman: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
StandardJohn:
Go and slap Boko boys in sambisa and leave an unarmed civilian
The unharmed civilian can also leave the soldier in peace.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Shaev7(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
This one na comedy soldier. I like your style. Abeg do your best joor. No be you put Nigeria for her current state. #Salute. But no slap sha. lols
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by eddyslim(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am shock
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Honchoslim16(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Lol
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by topydale: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by OgideAgu: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Na their normal doings

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Drizzy5001(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Most of them, no get single strength.. They just dey intimidate person with their uniform,
Especially those ones from the North.

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Saintinoo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
Nigeria failed system have turned this one head, Army have no business with election grounds, infact the Army have no business outside the barracks, whoever asked him to go to the election ground should be sacked.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Mftivi: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:
You sound and think like a typical Nigerian bad leader, very insensitive.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Babastrong(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
true true, you are hungry. Pls slap anything slappable.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Mars16(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing can shock us Nigerians again but Buhari is in shock.

Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by just2endowed: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
mightyhazel:

Have you ever stay hungry for a day and try to do what you are passionate about?

I beg shift
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by BafanaBafana: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
He was posted there with clear instructions of which going to settle dispute is not one of them. If you have not had the chance to work with soldiers, you will not understand
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by thesilentman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jinad50:
lol...like they say, an hungry man, is an angry man.
Make him calm down o.no be war na election.
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by promotervickky(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Emmanuel181: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
fasho01:
They've not been paid.. What do you expect?
notin wen musa no go see for gate
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by Awoleesu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
The Guy's feet no touch ground! abi na ghost?

I sorry for s/he who this demon go slap!
Re: 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo by NightFood: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
What a country we live in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ukrainian And Russian Officials Meeting In Belarus / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.