Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term (3337 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Dotherightthing: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats Obaseki
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Openbusiness: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser for soap, gels and sanitizer
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by SLAP44: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
solmus:

Supreme court loading where Igbalode and Raymond or ms and Alison mama toto go cry blood

If you are trying to get banned so you can escape the misery, nobody is ready to report you.

We dye here grin
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by wunmi590(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Maxymilliano(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is a victory for all lovers of free and fair elections.

Congratulations Gov Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki.

Not easy defeating 2 godfather's.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by oluwaseyi0: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
solmus:

Supreme court loading where Igbalode and Raymond or ms and Alison mama toto go cry blood

mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshiomole right now

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by movierequest(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok na
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by mp3ree: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
nero2face:
Can somebody please show us Tinubu ??

Has anyone seen kabaka and his lions
grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by khingTony(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
hmm, it's been rigged

WTF did you just type Does it make any meaning/sense

You always display your illiteracy everywhere you go
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by kalu61(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
JAMO84:
Democracy is not in danger today. US UK UNICEF UNESCO FIFA CAF UEFA .... All of them will rest today.

I AM DONE TALKING
The result is very clear, nothing like Democracy in danger. Accept the defeat.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Maxymilliano(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jagaban stucked in Ore after he left Edo for Lagos.

Say no to godfatherism !

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:

How do you want your thunder?vertically or horizontally?rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by NaMe4: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Final Result

PDP 307955

APC 223619

Congrats to my Edo people and Democracy in Nigeria

Finally 4 + 4

Torgba!
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:

How do you want your thunder?vertically or horizontally?i said what I said, it's been heavily rigged.rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Gondonu: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Beverlyjean(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
The pastor was convincingly defeated home and away
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Laboni: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to the people’s governor. Oshiomole dug his political grave by himself. Now no clout in Abuja and also no clout in his home state.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to the Peoples Governor

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by youngscholar(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by frankyychiji(f): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
nero2face:
Can somebody please show us Tinubu ??
E dey his with im identical twins

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by khingTony(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
How do you want your thunder?vertically or horizontally?i said what I said, it's been heavily rigged. rubbish
It has been heavily rigged

Peace
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by frankyychiji(f): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
CokeBar:
Yasssssssss!

We don't care if they take it to court.

Obaseki has made a difference...

Truly truly... Edo is not Lagos!

Meanwhile if you're in Ajah, come let's jubilate... 5 bottles for you! grin

I dey badore
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
It has been heavily rigged

Peace
war
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by EgusiShankly: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
OK
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by revolt(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Darls247:
The biggest victory so far.....Edo no be Lagos, but you people should have Marcy on Ambode...Tinubu is not an ordinary man in Lagos, you can't compare Tinubu with oshiomole.
thats why lagos has always been under his grasp...una can fear. The only people that have defied tunubu are the igbo dominated parts of lagos. Back to back, so bad they have tried to disenfranchise them.... wait till the next election, .... those thugs that fame in the last election will meet a well prepared electorate. Trust me.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by EmekaA125(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Gov Godwin Obaseki.

The slayer of powers that be at Bourdillion.

The Oshiomhole's nightmare.

The source of Ize-Iyamu's humility.

The destroyer of godfatherism and its agent.

Congratulations to all Edolites. It was a courageous show of democratic power against needless godfatherism and tyranny.

Lagosians, if Edo could achieve it, you too can.

4 + 4 = Torgba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy

Although I'm not a Fan of PDP and obaseki, But since this victory will cause severe pains to Oshiomole, The APC camp, alongside it's resident Zombies, it's a victory for us smiley

Hip Hip Hip!!!!!

rubbish post
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by CokeBar(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
I dey badore

Oya dey come oo... no time!

Skymall, Sangotedo...
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Chynwe(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Victory well deserved
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by History555: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
JAMO84:
Democracy is not in danger today. US UK UNICEF UNESCO FIFA CAF UEFA .... All of them will rest today.

I AM DONE TALKING

Painment is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / Nigeria @ 51: Any Reason To Celebrate? / Osun, The Second Best Of The Least Poverty State In Nigeria – FBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.