Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term (3355 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by khingTony(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish post
Are you sure you're alright angry

I thought we're done talking

Now, if you will, please GTFO of my mentions angry
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
Are you sure you're alright angry
I thought we're done talking

Now, if you will, please GTFO of my mentions angry
rubbish comment
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by spy24(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good one

The greatest mistake APC ever made was to remove Oshomole from chairman.

This is just the beginning of the defeats

As for tinubu these are signs that if APC give him their ticket in 2023 they should forget aso rock

Nigerians outside Lagos see the man for what he is na only Yoruba people believe am even northerners don't like him

this election go give other governors mind especially those in the west

Edo truly no be Lagos
I hope sanwo olu is learning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Notatribalist(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
chieveboy:
I give it to Wike, even from 'quarantine' mercilessly dealing with Ganduje.
The Wike incidence was so demeaning of the people we have as leaders in Nigeria.

#YouDontMessWithWike!
Make una stop this wike thing..Edo have spoken not wike.
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Ayilara1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Except if this is a celebration of end of godfatherism, we youth still needs to stand up and stop revolving around political party politics.

I hates talks like PDP is bad, APC is good or vice versa, They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Somatic(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
The face of "Na who send me work?"

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by hunterezi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
It is official... INEC has declared Governor Godwin Obaseki as the winner of Edo state governorship election for 2020.

#Congratulations to Edo People, Nigerians and PDP Family... Time to celebrate Edo People

Final Results (official)

Obaseki - 307,955

Ize-Iyamu - 223,619

Details later...

The Election in details...

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by WhizdomXX(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
spy24:
Good one

The greatest mistake APC ever made was to remove Oshomole from chairman.

This is just the beginning of the defeats

As for tinubu these are signs that if APC give him their ticket in 2023 they should forget aso rock

Nigerians outside Lagos see the man for what he is na only Yoruba people believe am even northerners don't like him

this election go give other governors mind especially those in the west

Edo truly no be Lagos
I hope sanwo olu is learning

With the way things are, the northern elite who control APC at the national level will use this election to withhold the Party's ticket from him (that's if he decides to contest though),claiming if he could not win Edo his turf in the South, he won't be able to win Nigeria.

But God is greater than any man and this election has shown just that. None of them, whether Tinubu or the few wicked Fulani elite will decide the future of Nigerians ever again, just like our Edo brothers and sisters just did. The vast majority of Nigerians are wiser now and are educated to decide their destiny for themselves.

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.GOD BLESS US

Meanwhile, Pst IzeIyamu help us share the grace.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by foxxydude: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mass de-camping loading...... grin
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
nero2face:
Can somebody please show us Tinubu ??
Presently receiving consolation in Lagos grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Kingmaduka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by officialfestus(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Meet

Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Aketi right now will be on panic mode

ondo election go tough
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by emmyzy19(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
nero2face:
Can somebody please show us Tinubu ??
tinubu dey shekpe joint
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by frankyychiji(f): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
CokeBar:

Oya dey come oo... no time!

Skymall, Sangotedo...
Hope there will be social distancing? grin
Re: BREAKING: Governor Godwin Obaseki Defeats Ize-Iyamu To Win Second Term by CokeBar(f): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hope there will be social distancing? grin

Hahah, sure thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / Nigeria's Most Notorious Oil Bunkerer Now Contesting For President Pictures Incl / Igbos Need To Be Careful With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.