Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

edit - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / edit (3705 Views)

edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

edit by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
edit
Re: edit by violent(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
Depends on the location
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
In lagos this is in middle class area and you will buy bunglows in surulere for 15m 3 bed and put it to your taste,but you can buy a duplex or block of flat with that in ikorodu as well it as middle class neigbourhood .
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
violent:

Depends on the location
ahhhh location location location. ok say a place like ibadan. bodija
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

In lagos this is in middle class area and you will buy bunglows in surulere for 15m 3 bed and put it to your taste,but you can buy a duplex or block of flat with that in ikorodu as well it as middle class neigbourhood .
thanks for your input bruv. preciated. i like surulere. this is the first place i stayed in nigeria when we moved back to nigeria from london. i stayed somewhere close to lawanson. lots of youth. made lots of friends. i like that aguda area too. lots of posh girls back then. dunno about now though. then my pops made tashere change and we moved to ikeja.
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2011
Its a middle class area and that is where most returnees can afford ,wait i will paste the budget class for you now
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
IJU-ISHAGA:
Can be accessed through Pen Cinema in Agege, Ogba, Abule Egba or through Oba-Akran via Ogba to Pen Cinema, Iju water works and then to Ishaga. Iju-Ishaga is a fully developed area. The roads are untarred but motor able. Road expansion is currently going on. Driving distance to Ikeja is about 20 minutes if there is no traffic. The axis is both a residential and commercial one. Electricity supply is above average; water supply is from the water mains and privately dug borehole. Security is adequate. Current survey of property is between N4.5 million to N5.5million. The rental value of properties depends on the finishing and proximity to the main road. A two bedroom flat rents for N150, 000 while a three bedroom flat can rent for between N200, 000 to N250, 000. Title documents available are Governor's Consent and C of O.

ALAGBOLE:
It is about 10 minutes drive from Ojodu Berger. It is a central place and leads to so many areas like Sango-Otta and Iyana-Ipaja. Alagbole is a fully developed and commercial area. It has the presence of many restaurants like Mr. Biggs, Tantalizer etc. It boasts of over 15 banks, 8 micro finance banks and various other commercial activities. The road is narrow though, and it causes traffic in the axis. Water is from public mains, electricity is epileptic and security is averagely okay. Plots of land sell between N2.5 million to about N3.5 million according to recent price survey, while rental value is about N300, 000 to N500, 000 per annum. People are moving from their homes in Magodo to Alagbole because of the difference in rental value of the two areas. Why live in a place where the rent is about N1 million to N4million when you can rent for N300, 000? The title documents issued to buyers are Letter of Allocation, deed of assignment and Global C of O.

ABULE-EGBA:
It is located along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. It can be accessed through these routes: Agege, Oko-Oba and Iyana-Ipaja. The level of development in the area is about 75%. It is predominantly residential, though commercial activities are present. Some of the roads are tarred. The distance to the Island, if there is no traffic is about 45 minutes while it will take about 20 minutes to Ikeja, without traffic of course. Individuals dig their own boreholes, electricity supply is averagely okay. The residents organize vigilante group and OPC who help to ensure security of lives and properties. The axis is relatively peaceful. A plot of land currently sells for N2 million. In terms of rent, depending on the finishing of the house, a 2 bedroom flat rents for between N150, 000 to N200, 000 while a 3 bedroom flat can rent for about N180, 000 to N250, 000. Title document obtainable is C of O.

ALAPOTI:
It is located along the road that links Ogun State from Agbara. It has good road network and development is still going on there. People have their attention on the area now. Electricity and water is adequately supplied. Plot of land is sold for N1 million. Survey Plan is obtainable as the lands are owned by families. You can approach the appropriate government agency to obtain a C of O.

OWORONSHOKI:
Oworonshoki is located before Maryland, turning by the right and can be accessed from Gbagada. The area is in a central place, as such the proximity to the island is not far and the driving distance is about 15 minutes. The axis is well developed. Basic amenities like electricity, portable water, security is adequately provided. The roads are tarred, though some areas are not tarred. Currently, a plot of land will sell for N5 million and Letter of Allocation is issued to a buyer.

IKOTUN:
Ikotun is located in Alimosho LGA of Lagos State and can be accessed directly from Ejigbo, Iyana Ipaja, Idimu, and Akowonjo. On a normal day (without traffic), it will take about 45 minutes to get to the Island from Ikotun while the travel distance to Ikeja is about 20 minutes. The area is partly developed and the residents are security conscious. Most roads in Ikotun are untarred but motorable, electricity is relatively regular and portable water is provided through the public mains. Plot of land is sold for as low as N3 million while the official rental rate for a 2 bedroom flat is between N150, 000 to N200, 000. A 3 bedroom flat rents for about N250, 000 to N300, 000. Title documents obtainable are C of O, Deed of Conveyance and Deed of Assignment.

EGAN:
Egan is just immediately after Igando when coming from Idimu. It can be accessed through Egbeda, Akowonjo, Idimu and Igando. It will take roughly one and half hours to get to the Island while Ikeja can be reached within 45 minutes to 1 hour drive. Development in the axis is still scanty and can be classified as a low income area. The major kinds of buildings found in the area are bungalows, rows of rooms, self-contained houses and very few detached houses. It is more of a family area as lands are sold to buyers by families. Current survey price in the area shows that a plot of land sells for N2.5 million. For the rent, a 2 bedroom flat is between N70, 000 to N80, 000. 3 bedroom flat rents for N100, 000 to N120, 000. Global C of O is obtainable in the axis.

AKUTE:
Akute is located after Ojodu and the driving distance to the Island is about 10 to 12 minutes if there is no traffic. Going to Akute from Ikeja will take about 7 to 10 minutes’ drive. Basic infrastructure like portable water, security and good road is seen in the axis. Electricity is epileptic just like other areas in Lagos state. Current price survey in the area shows that a plot of land sells for N5 million. In terms of rent, depending on the finishing of the house, a 2 bedroom flat rents for about N150, 000 to N200, 000 while a 3 bedroom flat goes for about N200, 000 to N300, 000. Certificate of Occupancy, Deed of Conveyance and Deed of Assignment are the regular titles obtainable in the area
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

Its a middle class area and that is where most returnees can afford ,wait i will paste the budget class for you now
thanks bruv. surulere was definitely the spot back then. olufemi, aguda, eric moore. all that was the happening neighborhoods
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

IJU-ISHAGA:
Can be accessed through Pen Cinema in Agege, Ogba, Abule Egba or through Oba-Akran via Ogba to Pen Cinema, Iju water works and then to Ishaga. Iju-Ishaga is a fully developed area. The roads are untarred but motor able. Road expansion is currently going on. Driving distance to Ikeja is about 20 minutes if there is no traffic. The axis is both a residential and commercial one. Electricity supply is above average; water supply is from the water mains and privately dug borehole. Security is adequate. Current survey of property is between N4.5 million to N5.5million. The rental value of properties depends on the finishing and proximity to the main road. A two bedroom flat rents for N150, 000 while a three bedroom flat can rent for between N200, 000 to N250, 000. Title documents available are Governor's Consent and C of O.

ALAGBOLE:
It is about 10 minutes drive from Ojodu Berger. It is a central place and leads to so many areas like Sango-Otta and Iyana-Ipaja. Alagbole is a fully developed and commercial area. It has the presence of many restaurants like Mr. Biggs, Tantalizer etc. It boasts of over 15 banks, 8 micro finance banks and various other commercial activities. The road is narrow though, and it causes traffic in the axis. Water is from public mains, electricity is epileptic and security is averagely okay. Plots of land sell between N2.5 million to about N3.5 million according to recent price survey, while rental value is about N300, 000 to N500, 000 per annum. People are moving from their homes in Magodo to Alagbole because of the difference in rental value of the two areas. Why live in a place where the rent is about N1 million to N4million when you can rent for N300, 000? The title documents issued to buyers are Letter of Allocation, deed of assignment and Global C of O.

ABULE-EGBA:
It is located along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. It can be accessed through these routes: Agege, Oko-Oba and Iyana-Ipaja. The level of development in the area is about 75%. It is predominantly residential, though commercial activities are present. Some of the roads are tarred. The distance to the Island, if there is no traffic is about 45 minutes while it will take about 20 minutes to Ikeja, without traffic of course. Individuals dig their own boreholes, electricity supply is averagely okay. The residents organize vigilante group and OPC who help to ensure security of lives and properties. The axis is relatively peaceful. A plot of land currently sells for N2 million. In terms of rent, depending on the finishing of the house, a 2 bedroom flat rents for between N150, 000 to N200, 000 while a 3 bedroom flat can rent for about N180, 000 to N250, 000. Title document obtainable is C of O.

ALAPOTI:
It is located along the road that links Ogun State from Agbara. It has good road network and development is still going on there. People have their attention on the area now. Electricity and water is adequately supplied. Plot of land is sold for N1 million. Survey Plan is obtainable as the lands are owned by families. You can approach the appropriate government agency to obtain a C of O.

OWORONSHOKI:
Oworonshoki is located before Maryland, turning by the right and can be accessed from Gbagada. The area is in a central place, as such the proximity to the island is not far and the driving distance is about 15 minutes. The axis is well developed. Basic amenities like electricity, portable water, security is adequately provided. The roads are tarred, though some areas are not tarred. Currently, a plot of land will sell for N5 million and Letter of Allocation is issued to a buyer.

IKOTUN:
Ikotun is located in Alimosho LGA of Lagos State and can be accessed directly from Ejigbo, Iyana Ipaja, Idimu, and Akowonjo. On a normal day (without traffic), it will take about 45 minutes to get to the Island from Ikotun while the travel distance to Ikeja is about 20 minutes. The area is partly developed and the residents are security conscious. Most roads in Ikotun are untarred but motorable, electricity is relatively regular and portable water is provided through the public mains. Plot of land is sold for as low as N3 million while the official rental rate for a 2 bedroom flat is between N150, 000 to N200, 000. A 3 bedroom flat rents for about N250, 000 to N300, 000. Title documents obtainable are C of O, Deed of Conveyance and Deed of Assignment.

EGAN:
Egan is just immediately after Igando when coming from Idimu. It can be accessed through Egbeda, Akowonjo, Idimu and Igando. It will take roughly one and half hours to get to the Island while Ikeja can be reached within 45 minutes to 1 hour drive. Development in the axis is still scanty and can be classified as a low income area. The major kinds of buildings found in the area are bungalows, rows of rooms, self-contained houses and very few detached houses. It is more of a family area as lands are sold to buyers by families. Current survey price in the area shows that a plot of land sells for N2.5 million. For the rent, a 2 bedroom flat is between N70, 000 to N80, 000. 3 bedroom flat rents for N100, 000 to N120, 000. Global C of O is obtainable in the axis.

AKUTE:
Akute is located after Ojodu and the driving distance to the Island is about 10 to 12 minutes if there is no traffic. Going to Akute from Ikeja will take about 7 to 10 minutes’ drive. Basic infrastructure like portable water, security and good road is seen in the axis. Electricity is epileptic just like other areas in Lagos state. Current price survey in the area shows that a plot of land sells for N5 million. In terms of rent, depending on the finishing of the house, a 2 bedroom flat rents for about N150, 000 to N200, 000 while a 3 bedroom flat goes for about N200, 000 to N300, 000. Certificate of Occupancy, Deed of Conveyance and Deed of Assignment are the regular titles obtainable in the area

are these all new areas ? none of the names are familiar to me
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
www.castlesweekly c.om, that the number one real estate newspaper in Nigeria and ip4properties.combut pls becareful
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
If you like night life lekki is the best you could still be out in the midnight driving without fear,night life is good in lekki
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

If you like night life lekki is the best you could still be out in the midnight driving without fear,night life is good in lekki
preciate the resources. i will explore those links later on in the day. dunno bout lekki though. sounds overpriced and the place sounds like it is exposed to the elements (dust, water levels, etc etc). if i am going to pay 100 million for a house, it will be in capetown not lekki  grin no disrespect to nigeria of course but i aint paying that much for a place with no planning committees. houses popping up haphazardly anywhere anytime anyplace. chaotic affluence. not for me. having said that didnt some nigerian dude, modebayo awaosika get killed in lekki by rogue cops ? not sure if it is THAT safe
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
I understand the place is for investors and the fear of disaster is there ,but on the mainland we have Magodo GRA ,and Ogudu GRAbut your budget still remains middle class areas,but for security good neigboursschools hospital Magodo is nice
Re: edit by violent(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
buzugee:

ahhhh location location location. ok say a place like ibadan. bodija

Houses in Bodija are a bit pricey, for 20 million, you'd wouldn't be expecting anything lush!. . .most likely just a typical Bungalow with walls of course!

A plot of land in Bodija sells for around 7 to 10 million
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

I understand the place is for investors and the fear of disaster is there ,but on the mainland we have Magodo GRA ,and Ogudu GRAbut your budget still remains middle class areas,but for security good neigboursschools hospital Magodo is nice
i am middle class. we are the backbone of nigeria. us middle class folk that is grin we are the engine that churns out the prosperity of the nation grin
Re: edit by jaybee3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
Try Akobo
Re: edit by violent(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Scratch my earlier post!

did i say you'd be getting a typical Bungalow with walls? i must be hallucinating!

Even in Apata, you are unlikely to get a typical Bunagalow with walls for 20 million, i remember driving through Apata and Oke Ado some years back, and i saw houses going up for sale for up to 50 million, now consider Bodija which is like the Banana Island of Ibadan!
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
violent:

Scratch my earlier post!

did i say you'd be getting a typical Bungalow with walls? i must be hallucinating!

Even in Apata, you are unlikely to get a typical Bunagalow with walls for 20 million, i remember driving through Apata and Oke Ado some years back, and i saw houses going up for sale for up to 50 million, now consider Bodija which is like the Banana Island of Ibadan!
ahhhh i hear ya. ibadan has gone the way of lagos. artificial inflation. i shall stick to lagos. if i wanna pay 50 million on a house, it will be in lagos. how do people in ibadan pay these rates ? not like ibadan is an economic hub
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
But you know the prices are so expensive ,because we are dollar dependent interms of construction materials
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
jay bee:

Try Akobo
akobo let me google grin
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
its not correct its ayobo or akodo its in lekki
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ogudu GRA used to be the only estate in the Ogudu axis but with prices in the range of N90,000 per square metre it was out of the range of many .

Ogudu GRA used to be the only estate in the Ogudu axis but with prices in the range of N90,000 per square metre it was out of the range of many . Now several estates in that location have been developed with more affordable price tags. We sent our team to the location to investigate,

GARDEN VALLEY RESIDENTIAL SCHEME (ASIJE)
This is a government estate and is about five minutes drive from Ogudu GRA. The estate is just developing with just one completed building; the roads leading to the estate are motorable but not tarred yet. There are no shopping malls or schools in the area yet. The land terrain of Garden Valley is quite solid from casual observation. Plots of land in the estate range from N10million upwards. The title in the estate is letter of allocation from the Lagos state Government.

OGUDU ORI-OKE (BANANA ESTATE)
Ogudu Ori – Oke is easily accessible via Ojota Ogudu road. This 'estate' was not developed by a single developer and plot there are owned by individuals. It was named Banana estate because is facing the high sea (presumably facing the high brow Banana Island in Ikoyi!). Most estates around the Ogudu Ori-Oke are not developed yet and have not been named yet. The estate is just like 30% developed; the roads in the area are not that superb and are usually flooded during rainy season. Water in the area is sourced through borehole, electricity is average in the estate, and there are also Local Vigilantes who patrol the area at night. There are police officers shopping complexes around there and schools. Title offered is usually Receipt and Survey but in some cases, C of O. Price range is between N5M - N7M. Travel time to Ogudu GRA is about 3 minutes.

OGUDU II
Like 'Banana' Estate, there are is no single developer of this estate. Land is owned and developed individually. Title document offered here are C of O, Receipt and Survey and Registered Conveyance. The roads are averagely okay and are motorable, security is high here with police patrolling the area and local Vigilantes at night. There are no shopping malls there yet but there are schools and churches. Average prices are N7m – N12m for plots.

OGUDU GARDEN VALLEY RESIDENTIAL SCHEME (KOSOFE)
This is another residential scheme where individuals buy land and build. About two minutes travel time to Ogudu Ori-Oke, C of O is the common title in this area. The estate is also a developing estate with average power supply, motorable roads, water is sourced through borehole. There are no shopping malls but there are schools within the estate. The land terrain of the estate is solid. It is pricier than the others with a price range of N15m -N22m
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

But you know the prices are so expensive ,because we are dollar dependent interms of construction materials
the materials used to build houses are imported ? shocked dang. thats rough. najia we hail thee
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

its not correct its ayobo or akodo its in lekki
only way i am buyng a house in lekki is if someone dashes me the house. i have seen tonnes of pictures of houses that got half way drowned in flood. i aint got time to be battling that. i like my house farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from the waters grin call me hydrophobic
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
buzugee:

the materials used to build houses are imported ? shocked dang. thats rough. najia we hail thee

Even the humans come from togo  and lebanon  since Nigerians look down on people that do construction work .
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
Surulere is more or less an upper middle class location because of its accessibility to both the Island and mainland. With new developments in the area such as the Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall and the new Shoprite, it might look like the low income earners have been pushed out of the property market.

We have crunched through reams of ads in CASTLES to find budget properties in Government estates below N8M. It must be noted that some of these budget properties are situated in LSDPC estates like the Shitta Akerele and Games Village among others. As you'll see, these places are anything but average.

Below are a brief description of the areas and the available properties there:

Games Village, Surulere
Games Village is located off Bode Thomas and is less than 5 minutes driving from the popular Adeniran Ogunsanya Street. It can also be accessed from Shitta Akerele.
Games Village was built by the Federal Ministry of Housing for its staff members. The estate consists mainly of 2-bedroom flats. Roads in the Estate are average; electricity and water are from the public mains. Games village is very unique because of its strategic location (it is opposite Bode Thomas and Adeniran Ogunsanya.) It is also directly opposite Eric Moore Towers and Royal Estate.
A 2-bedroom flat in the estate rents for N500,000 or N550,000 depending on the level of facilities in the flat.

Available properties:

2-bedroom flat at Games Village with C of O
Price: N7M
The flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom (has space for 1 more toilet and bathroom.) The sitting room is of medium size. The flat comes with a Federal Government C of O.
Contact – Nwokolo Eboka & Associates
Tel. No – 07098104593, 01-7927311, 0802335551

2 bedroom flat (well improved) at Games Village
This flat has a Certificate of Occupancy and it has 2 spacious toilets and bathrooms. It is a well improved flat with POP tiles.
Contact – Andy Courtesy & Co
Tel. No -01-7350468, 07027615163, 08024227973

Iponri Housing Estate
Iponri can be accessed from Ikorodu Road and through Funsho Williams Avenue and is just about 10 minutes driving to Costain WA (which is about the largest roundabout in Lagos.) The estate is behind the Iponri Shopping Complex.
Iponri Estate was built by the Lagos State Government for the displaced residents of Lagos Island. The estate consists of 2 and 3 bedroom flats and is well secured with a common gate; electricity and water are from public mains. Flats in the estate come mostly with Letters of Allocation.
A 2-bedroom flat in the estate rents for N300,000 while a 3 bedroom rents for a minimum of N350,000 depending on the maintenance of the flat.

Available properties:

2 bedroom LSDPC Iponri Estate
Price: N5M
This flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom. The road leading to it is tarred and the flat comes with a Letter of Allocation.
Contact – Direct Seller
Tel. No – 07092595711, 08037164226

2 bedroom flat at LSDPC Iponri estate
Price: N5.5M
This flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom with spacious living rooms. It has a Letter of Allocation as its title.
Contact – Ceemline properties
Tel. No – 08033332039, 08034659445

LSDPC, Shitta Akerele
Shitta can be accessed from the Teslim Balogun Stadium and is bordered by areas like Masha, Kilo, and Randle Avenue. Shitta is about 15 minutes drive from the Island.
Just like Iponri Shitta was also built for displaced residents of Lagos Island. Though the estate is a bit overcrowded, security is good; water and electricity are from the public mains. A 3-bedroom duplex in the area rents for a minimum of N300,000 while a 2 bedroom flat also rents for a minimum of N200,000. A 3-bedroom flat rents for N250,000.

Available property:

3 bedroom duplex at Shitta Akerele
Price: N6M
The duplex has 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms and 3 spacious rooms. The title to the flat is a letter of allocation.
Contact – Birthright properties Limited
Tel. No – 01-8124864, 08033257735

Lagos Executive Development Board (LEDB) Randle Avenue
Randle Avenue can be accessed from Shitta Akerele and is about five minutes driving from Lawanson. The LEDB building which is now called LSDPC was specially built for civil servants in the state. Infrastructures in the estate are average; there is good security and average power supply. A 2-bedroom bungalow in the estate rents for a minimum of N200,000.

Available property:

2 (nos) 2 bedroom detached bungalows off Randle Avenue, Surulere
Price: N8M
These two bungalows are in a fenced compound one in front and the other one at the back. The one in front will be nothing less than 20 years is an old bungalow, while the one the back will be nothing less than 4 years. The one in front has 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms while the one at the back has just a toilet and bath.
These bungalows can be renovated and improved, but cannot be pulled down totally because it is a Government property. There are not enough parking spaces in the compound. The two bungalows have just one entrance, so the best thing is for the buyer to use both together. The title covering the property is a letter of allocation by the Government.
Contact – Birthright property Ltd
Tel. No – 01-8124864, 08033257735, 08073839615
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

Even the humans come from togo  and lebanon  since Nigerians look down on people that do construction work .
grin grin thats rough  grin
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
just get an idea,dont call o
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

Surulere is more or less an upper middle class location because of its accessibility to both the Island and mainland. With new developments in the area such as the Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall and the new Shoprite, it might look like the low income earners have been pushed out of the property market.

We have crunched through reams of ads in CASTLES to find budget properties in Government estates below N8M. It must be noted that some of these budget properties are situated in LSDPC estates like the Shitta Akerele and Games Village among others. As you'll see, these places are anything but average.

Below are a brief description of the areas and the available properties there:

Games Village, Surulere
Games Village is located off Bode Thomas and is less than 5 minutes driving from the popular Adeniran Ogunsanya Street. It can also be accessed from Shitta Akerele.
Games Village was built by the Federal Ministry of Housing for its staff members. The estate consists mainly of 2-bedroom flats. Roads in the Estate are average; electricity and water are from the public mains. Games village is very unique because of its strategic location (it is opposite Bode Thomas and Adeniran Ogunsanya.) It is also directly opposite Eric Moore Towers and Royal Estate.
A 2-bedroom flat in the estate rents for N500,000 or N550,000 depending on the level of facilities in the flat.

Available properties:

2-bedroom flat at Games Village with C of O
The flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom (has space for 1 more toilet and bathroom.) The sitting room is of medium size. The flat comes with a Federal Government C of O.
Contact – Nwokolo Eboka & Associates
Tel. No – 07098104593, 01-7927311, 0802335551

2 bedroom flat (well improved) at Games Village
This flat has a Certificate of Occupancy and it has 2 spacious toilets and bathrooms. It is a well improved flat with POP tiles.
Contact – Andy Courtesy & Co
Tel. No -01-7350468, 07027615163, 08024227973

Iponri Housing Estate
Iponri can be accessed from Ikorodu Road and through Funsho Williams Avenue and is just about 10 minutes driving to Costain WA (which is about the largest roundabout in Lagos.) The estate is behind the Iponri Shopping Complex.
Iponri Estate was built by the Lagos State Government for the displaced residents of Lagos Island. The estate consists of 2 and 3 bedroom flats and is well secured with a common gate; electricity and water are from public mains. Flats in the estate come mostly with Letters of Allocation.
A 2-bedroom flat in the estate rents for N300,000 while a 3 bedroom rents for a minimum of N350,000 depending on the maintenance of the flat.

Available properties:

2 bedroom LSDPC Iponri Estate
Price: N5M
This flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom. The road leading to it is tarred and the flat comes with a Letter of Allocation.
Contact – Direct Seller
Tel. No – 07092595711, 08037164226

2 bedroom flat at LSDPC Iponri estate
Price: N5.5M
This flat has 1 toilet and 1 bathroom with spacious living rooms. It has a Letter of Allocation as its title.
Contact – Ceemline properties
Tel. No – 08033332039, 08034659445

LSDPC, Shitta Akerele
Shitta can be accessed from the Teslim Balogun Stadium and is bordered by areas like Masha, Kilo, and Randle Avenue. Shitta is about 15 minutes drive from the Island.
Just like Iponri Shitta was also built for displaced residents of Lagos Island. Though the estate is a bit overcrowded, security is good; water and electricity are from the public mains. A 3-bedroom duplex in the area rents for a minimum of N300,000 while a 2 bedroom flat also rents for a minimum of N200,000. A 3-bedroom flat rents for N250,000.

Available property:

3 bedroom duplex at Shitta Akerele
Price: N6M
The duplex has 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms and 3 spacious rooms. The title to the flat is a letter of allocation.
Contact – Birthright properties Limited
Tel. No – 01-8124864, 08033257735

Lagos Executive Development Board (LEDB) Randle Avenue
Randle Avenue can be accessed from Shitta Akerele and is about five minutes driving from Lawanson. The LEDB building which is now called LSDPC was specially built for civil servants in the state. Infrastructures in the estate are average; there is good security and average power supply. A 2-bedroom bungalow in the estate rents for a minimum of N200,000.

Available property:

2 (nos) 2 bedroom detached bungalows off Randle Avenue, Surulere
Price: N8M
These two bungalows are in a fenced compound one in front and the other one at the back. The one in front will be nothing less than 20 years is an old bungalow, while the one the back will be nothing less than 4 years. The one in front has 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms while the one at the back has just a toilet and bath.
These bungalows can be renovated and improved, but cannot be pulled down totally because it is a Government property. There are not enough parking spaces in the compound. The two bungalows have just one entrance, so the best thing is for the buyer to use both together. The title covering the property is a letter of allocation by the Government.
Contact – Birthright property Ltd
Tel. No – 01-8124864, 08033257735, 08073839615

God bless you immensely for this resource my brother. this is nice right here. preciate the effort bruv
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2011
@Buzugee, when buying a property your location of interest coupled with your budget, type of property depending on purpose either you want to reside or rent out for investment returns matters. However am based in surulere and there are properties i have for sale and can as well source 4u either in surulere or any location of choice. AGUDA /KILO - BLOCK OF 4 FLATS -btw 25m asking and above, A Wing 4bedroom duplex +BQ - 18m (serious neg. on) . I have 1 for sale in that neighbourhood. LAWANSON - A solid and clean storey building on a newly tarred street of 2nos 3bedroom flats can easily be converted to a duplex -22m., 3/4 bedroom +BQ BUNGALOWS off ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA are expensive - btw 30m asking and above, though areas like pilot crescent off BODE THOMAS are cheaper, even shomade crescent area . MASHA /OGUNLANA DRIVE areas do have some nice properties - ADEGOKE, OLUKOLE are good and serene neighbourhoods though 20m may not do the magic when it comes to a 3/4 bedroom bungalows +BQ except in AKERELE environs - btw 12m an d above. I know of a 6bedroom duplex in Alamutu estate AGEGE that i learnt the owner want to sell at distress for 20m. Just pick a location, type of property and give us your budget we'l source for u 247!
Re: edit by jaybee3(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
violent:

Scratch my earlier post!

Even in Apata, you are unlikely to get a typical Bungalow with walls for 20 million, i remember driving through Apata and Oke Ado some years back, and i saw houses going up for sale for up to 50 million, now consider Bodija which is like the Banana Island of Ibadan!
Bro, looks like u r exaggerating a lil. The only place with such exuberant prices in IB is the Iyaganku GRA area. You can still get houses for 20M in bodija (offcourse it depends on which bodija)
Re: edit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
If they increase the supply side prices should fall but the text book theory is not working in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automatic Phase Changer (automatic PHCN Cutout Changer) For Your Property/office / Buy And Start Building At KHL Gardens Behind Shoprite, Sangotedo, Lekki / Property In Enugu State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.