Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

edit - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / edit (3706 Views)

edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: edit by buzugee(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
Timehin:

@Buzugee, when buying a property your location of interest coupled with your budget, type of property depending on purpose either you want to reside or rent out for investment returns matters. However am based in surulere and there are properties i have for sale and can as well source 4u either in surulere or any location of choice. AGUDA /KILO - BLOCK OF 4 FLATS -btw 25m asking and above, A Wing 4bedroom duplex +BQ - 18m (serious neg. on) . I have 1 for sale in that neighbourhood. LAWANSON - A solid and clean storey building on a newly tarred street of 2nos 3bedroom flats can easily be converted to a duplex -22m., 3/4 bedroom +BQ BUNGALOWS off ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA are expensive - btw 30m asking and above, though areas like pilot crescent off BODE THOMAS are cheaper, even shomade crescent area . MASHA /OGUNLANA DRIVE areas do have some nice properties - ADEGOKE, OLUKOLE are good and serene neighbourhoods though 20m may not do the magic when it comes to a 3/4 bedroom bungalows +BQ except in AKERELE environs - btw 12m an d above. I know of a 6bedroom duplex in Alamutu estate AGEGE that i learnt the owner want to sell at distress for 20m. Just pick a location, type of property and give us your budget we'l source for u 247! For further details, +234 8055327922. Email:sogbajimi@yahoo.com
preciate the resources bruv. can you send pics of these properties to my email redshabazz@yahoo.com.au
and then we can pick it up from there ? lets make it happen. send also the interiors, environs etc if you can
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
jay bee:

Bro, looks like u r exaggerating a lil. The only place with such exuberant prices in IB is the Iyaganku GRA area. You can still get houses for 20M in bodija (offcourse it depends on which bodija)
kinda wondered that myself too. like its ibadan right ? not the economic hub of nigeria. why 50 million naira ? so i can get 20 million in old bodija or new bodija ?
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
olas2u:

If they increase the supply side prices should fall but the text book theory is not working in Nigeria
the only country that defies all logic. we hail thee naija hehe. must be a lot of wealth in nigeria. either that or the little wealth is concentrated in one spot
Re: edit by violent(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
jay bee:

Bro, looks like u r exaggerating a lil. The only place with such exuberant prices in IB is the Iyaganku GRA area. You can still get houses for 20M in bodija (offcourse it depends on which bodija)

Well i should have indicated that it also depends on the dude's taste and style in houses, but i could swear on my kebab i saw houses going for 50 million in Apata!
Re: edit by jaybee3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
Apata or forestry?
R u sure Mr Violent?

With 20M u'd better off with somewhere nice in Akobo.
You can still get lands for less than 2M and it's like the new lekki.
Re: edit by Samokprpty: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
3 brm ensuite bungalow @Soluyi,Gbagada,N19M. 3 brm bungalow Off Randle Avenue,Surulere,N20M. SAMOK PROPERTY 08096005249 08037902969 samokpropertykonsult@yahoo.com
Re: edit by AreaFada2: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Property In Enugu State Nigeria / Well Furnished Duplex At Chevyview Lekki For Short Or Long Let / Property For Sale @ Northern Foreshore Estate, Chevron Drive Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.