Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,924 members, 7,945,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step (1161 Views)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Finally, Buhari, Oshiomhole Announce Next Senate President / Guber Poll: Defeated PDP Candidate Vows Never To Go To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Upritman(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
The defeated governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the just concluded Edo Poll, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has reacted to his loss.

In a tweet on his official twitter handle, Pastor Ize-Iyamu blamed his defeat on the prevention of his numerous supporters from voting during the exercise.

He however praised his supporters for enduring what he called the "many evils" against them during the exercise.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu also added that he was currently studying the results and would announce his next line of action soon.

"I thank and appreciate my supporters, who had to endure many evils including being prevented from voting, for their support and determination during the election. I assure you all that I am studying the results along with other party members and will announce my next move soon," he said.

Source: https://naijapoliticshub..com/2020/09/edo-poll-defeated-apc-candidate-reveals.html

Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Fasindo: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
H
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tell him to swallow his fuleesh pride and congratulate the winner. It will save him the medical bills of the impending shock value

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
We hear you
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Franzinni: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
I guess its the will of God that a pastor was used to put a severe dent in the armour of godfatherism
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Unigrad: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
In the presence of the security personnels loyal and answerable to your party, you supporters were not allowed to vote.
Only a fool will believe this lie. The election was peaceful, free and fair.
Edoites have spoken, just move ahead.
Obaseki also intimidate voters in your local government?

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Macphenson: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Interesting
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by mbaise1000: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
preparing the ground for the supreme court things, edo people, make una shine your eyes, it's not over yet
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by richiemcgold: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
in the spirit of sportsmanship, just pick up your phone and congratulate the winner.
...stop grumbling like a sore loser.
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by rolams(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
I tell you say 4 plus 4 is real you no gree, you see now?
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
High fever dey worry this man
Re: Edo Poll: Defeated APC Candidate Reveals Why He Lost, To Announce Next Step by haffaze777(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imam abi na pastor lozer iyamu Edo people say dey no want u abi nah by forcegrin.my Dog come and cancel this comment as usual

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Dismantling Of Nigeria Has Just Started / Why Can't The South Be Food Sufficient? / Dele Momodu Instagram Live Interview With Chief Sunday Igboho (VIDEO, PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.