Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (36843 Views)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by BlackfireX: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2020
So what message will he send to oshio and that iragbiji man claiming Lagos??

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by seguno2: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2020
What is the Lagos landlord waiting for to congratulate Obaseki?
His wife’s birthday is over. He should swallow his pride and cover his shame ASAP before it is too late.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by stabilizer: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2020
I no.wan talk.too much. Obviously these people belong to the royalty caucus of earth. There problem is power, fame and influence... Money is not their problem anymore. But my own problem is just how to meet my basic needs which only money can solve before my business unfolds positively while our politicians swims in billions, yet, they re not contented because they must face their challenges as well. E jor.. E funmi lowo , i beg help, assist and power me. My transformer has become a battery... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Ausval: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
All of them don dey fear lol....dem don dey begin pitch tent with obaseki becus dem know say their own don finish for Edo state �

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by wink2015(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2020
HOSA,

EDO STATE GOVERNMENT ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD AND BUSINESS.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Loool...Wherever the wind blows grin

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
wink2015:
HOSA,

EDO STATE GOVERNMENT ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD AND BUSINESS.
No escaping that.. if him like release album ft Davido n wizkid just to congratulate, heads must still roll grin

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Dangrace01: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:
I had so much respect for this man until the Edo elections.

A businessman taking an open side and sponsoring an opponent in an election isn't what the likes of Dangote, Otedola, and co would do not to talk of sponsoring violence.

They'd rather finance or support both parties and move on with the eventual winner in a win-win.

Exactly bro Exactly!!!!!

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by epicmadam(f): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
That's politics...

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by zoedew: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Good for our democracy. In retrospect, it is very clear that Okunbor will ruin his business if he acts in a manner that will earn him a visa ban to USA and European countries.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by UDUJ(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Ragnnar:
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest. 

You spoke well Ragner. The change starts with us. We all have a collective responsibility to restore the nation from it's present pitiful state. The political dunderheads were shocked with the outcome of the elections. A massive hurricane is coming. It's no more business as usual.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Figolouis: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

A businessman taking an open side and sponsoring an opponent in an election isn't what the likes of Dangote, Otedola, and co would do not to talk of sponsoring violence.

They'd rather finance or support both parties and move on with the eventual winner in a win-win.

. Not only him even some Kings openly endorsed the pastor. I believe they are all regretting it now

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by AngelicBeing: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Kriss216:
Success has so many friends while failure is an orphan.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Woe unto Ambode!
Your post always crack me up especially the way you end it with Ambode, Ambode don suffer for your hard but I agree with you though

Coward die many times before their death and the valiant never taste of death but once. Julius Caesar -Shakespeare

Ambode is indeed a coward, he should have used lagos resources to battle Tinubu and all the useless politicians that were against him, nonsense and Buhari, the pictures below is for Osho omale, Buhari, and all the useless APC led federal criminals and gangstas

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by AmazingELixir: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2020

Success has so many friends

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by akanbiaa(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2020
daddytime:

Perhaps he was confident federal might or court might grant victory and he wants federal government to notice him so he can tap into the national cake and become more wealthier.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Trendy247: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Johnwick64: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2020
I don't have much to say o but why are all Nigerian billionaires oil magnate.. isn't there any other way to make billions

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Royalfurnitures: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiomhole should do so too if he's wise

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by EdiskyHarry: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Ragnnar:
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest. 
Honestly you are making sense, I wish I can like this your comment 1000 times.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Xfemt(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
em no get choice na
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
tutudesz:

Ambode would've decamp to PDP immediately APC started treating badly, but he stayed because he was too afraid of impeachment

There are two PDP Senators out of three in Edo State. They have majority in House of Representatives.. In short, PDP have structure in place and is grounded in Edo State unlike Lagos State where there is none. The highest PDP had in Lagos as at 2019 was House of Assembly members that aren't well known.
That aside, can Ambode try what Obaseki tried in Edo State in the build up to the election with the way he removed the HOA Complex roof and dumped sand in front of the house? If Ambode had tried that, I bet it with you that he would have been impeached by the HOA before the 2019 election and that would have reduced his influence to secure the next four years...

My brother, Ambode took the best decision...

Obaseki have a loyal and rugged Deputy, unlike Ambode.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by zoedew: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Dyke15:
How to deal wit Kabaka? Jst place a bounty on his head nd order say anybody wey see am make him kill am nd bring him useless body 4 a handsome reward#Madness no get Monopoly#Edo is indeed not lagos

True, it made a lot of difference when Obaseki told Oshiomhole and his CO-travellers in violence that it would be fire-for-fire! Strangely they thought Obaseki had no liver!!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by hecomeshome(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2020
That's very good and commendable for putting his ego aside.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Antoeni(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
APC in Court:

1. The Results Obaseki used to enter University of Ibadan.

2. Whether a Candidate can obtain Nomination Forms from 2Political Party in 1 Election Process.

3. Whether a Candidate can attend Screening Process of two Political Parties in a single Election Process.

Since the Supreme Court had ruled on similar issues in Imo, let's see whether they will upturn their decision or reaffirm it.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Bbbwings: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Dyke15:
How to deal wit Kabaka? Jst place a bounty on his head nd order say anybody wey see am make him kill am nd bring him useless body 4 a handsome reward#Madness no get Monopoly#Edo is indeed not lagos
Pls who is kabaka
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Zetty177x: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
This billionaire is a joker... thinking u can use ur money to defeat obaseki.the people took ur n still destroyed godfathers. And voted Obaseki

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by DerideGull(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2020
BleedingPen:

Edo-born billionaire oil magnate,
Captain (Dr.) Hosa Wells Okunbo, has congratulated Governor Godwin Obaseki on his victory at the just concluded September 19 Edo State Governorship election.

Igbere TV recalls that Okunbo openly supported Osagie Ize-Iyamu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) against Obaseki, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate and former ally.

In a statement he personally signed and forwarded to Igbere TV, Monday, Okunbo said, “It is incumbent upon me as a protagonist for the candidate of the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, to now issue a statement in my personal capacity as a private citizen as I did at various times during the campaign.”

The Chairman, Ocean Marine Solutions Limited, also congratulated the people of Edo “who took the civic responsibility with a sense of urgency and trooped out to express themselves.”

While wishing Governor Obaseki the best of luck, Okunbo prayed that the next four years of his administration will take Edo State to the ‘promised land’.

He beckoned on all Edo indigenes home and abroad to join hands with the Governor to “build a vibrant democracy and a vibrant economy where the youths can find gainful employment in an atmosphere of peace and security.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1365453/edo-billionaire-capt-hosa-congratulates-obaseki-reelection/

Nigerian bloggers and writers should stop addressing these looters with bogus phrases. These jackasses could be magnets or oil drinkers, I do not give a ratass.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Okuda(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
edo men are fugly!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2020
When will oshiomole send his own?
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by UDUJ(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Bbbwings:

Pls who is kabaka

Kabaka is to Edo state what MC Oluomo is to Lagos

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Siramen2001(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
I voted for Obaseki not because is in pdp which I believe most of us in Edo state did. If Obaseki is in apc he will still win. Until we forget about the party and voted for person will like.especially will the natural voter.
Ragnnar:

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Bbbwings:

Pls who is kabaka

Mc oluomo version of Edo. Tinubu would have used him to suck Edo dry.

Kabaka is a tout anyway.

Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50