Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (36841 Views)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by clockwisereport: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Sabadon:

niggaarrr wat re you doing today twice on a tuesday

He will smoke weed, drink alcohol and bang enough pussy anyday anytime twice on Tuesday grin

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Bbbwings: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Mc oluomo version of Edo. Tinubu would have used him to suck Edo dry.

Kabaka is a tout anyway.
Tinubu and touts sha
Make obaseki jail am
Goodbye to bad rubbish
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by realstars: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
It Is Long Overdew.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Mindclinic: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tutudesz: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
adekanmbi1986:

There are two PDP Senators out of three in Edo State. They have majority in House of Representatives.. In short, PDP have structure in place and is grounded in Edo State unlike Lagos State where there is none. The highest PDP had in Lagos as at 2019 was House of Assembly members that aren't well known.
That aside, can Ambode try what Obaseki tried in Edo State in the build up to the election with the way he removed the HOA Complex roof and dumped sand in front of the house? If Ambode had tried that, I bet it with you that he would have been impeached by the HOA before the 2019 election and that would have reduced his influence to secure the next four years...

My brother, Ambode took the best decision...

Obaseki have a loyal and rugged Deputy, unlike Ambode.
Ambode had Lagos people behind just like Obaseki and HOA speaker could have impeached Obaseki too, but the fear of Edo people made him to stop. Ambode was not bold a enough, he could have won the election whether has a governor or not
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by blowjohn(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Ragnnar:
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest. 

U shouldn't bring party sentiments into this.
It's not about apc or pdp.
It's about the person who is fit to lead.
The truth is that many people in edo voted for obaseki to punish oshiomole, not because of obasekis performance.
Let's pray obaseki delivers and takes edo state to greater heights.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by manunitedbabes: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2020
We look up to you guys based on what you see and control as a respected rich man but its now dawn on us that both ur money and influence is just for nothing. As private citizen you called yourself should have known what your people want and then support the good governance.

Maybe the plan of given you a contract or appointment failed now ends in a congratulatory note to the winner hahahahah

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by SavageResponse(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2020
b3llo:
We await Congratulatory message from Kabaka, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomhole.

They will all fall in line cos they know where their bread is buttered.

That nothwithstanding Obaseki should run them out of town!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by SavageResponse(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2020
wink2015:
HOSA,

EDO STATE GOVERNMENT ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEAD AND BUSINESS.

Obaseki should clip his wings forever!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2020
Antoeni:
APC in Court:

1. The Results Obaseki used to enter University of Ibadan.

2. Whether a Candidate can obtain Nomination Forms from 2Political Party in 1 Election Process.

3. Whether a Candidate can attend Screening Process of two Political Parties in a single Election Process.

Since the Supreme Court had ruled on similar issues in Imo, let's see whether they will upturn their decision or reaffirm it.
1. Obaseki resigned from APC before obtaining normination form from PDP, unlike Uche Nwosu of AA in Imo state. Uche Nwosu was roaming between APC and AA and he never resigned before his name was forwarded to INEC as a candidate of AA
2. Uche Nwosu participated in APC primaries and claimed to be the winner of the primaries which is not the same in Obaseki's case. In short, Uche Nwosu was still in court claiming to be the authentic winner of APC Primaries, while still in AA contesting. This is the basis of the determinants of the case. How could he be claiming Victor in one party and be in another as candidate, all at the same time.

You can liken Godwin Obaseki case as that of Samuel Ortom of Benue state in 2015. He was denied ticket in PDP and he decamped to APC 24 hours to APC primaries, which issued him ticket after duelly resigning from PDP. In fact Samuel Ortom even participates in PDP primaries before he decamped to APC, because of the way the primaries were conducted.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by garfield1: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

They will all fall in line cos they know where their bread is buttered.

That nothwithstanding Obaseki should run them out of town!

Are you ok? Is that what wike did....
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Benwallt(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2020
It is irrelevant. Shay shay shayyyyy shame.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by SavageResponse(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2020
garfield1:

Are you ok? Is that what wike did....

Yes I am very OK.

Oshiomhole and his lieutenants will try to cause confusion if they are allowed to remain in Edo State.

Why do you think the deposed Emir of Kano was banished from the state?
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Maobichek: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Congratulating him or not

You don't know what you have put your hand into
. Please forgive ok, also tell Edo indigenes to forgive because the election has been won an lost, no going back, thank you.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by garfield1: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

Yes I am very OK.

Oshiomhole and his lieutenants will try to cause confusion if they are allowed to remain in Edo State.

Why so you think the deposed Emir of Kano was banished from the state?

This guy
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Fcwilly: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Please someone should help me pass this message to governor Obaseki, I need an appointment from him ( political )
Anywhere he deems fit for me I will be.
Here is my contact
Edo no be lagos oooooooo.
Ogbane
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Kriss216: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Your post always crack me up especially the way you end it with Ambode, Ambode don suffer for your hard but I agree with you though

Coward die many times before their death and the valiant never taste of death but once. Julius Caesar -Shakespeare

Ambode is indeed a coward, he should have used lagos resources to battle Tinubu and all the useless politicians that were against him, nonsense and Buhari, the pictures below is for Osho omale, Buhari, and all the useless APC led federal criminals and gangstas
Ambode is a first class coward. He should be ashamed of himself

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Wettoid123: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Great one there captain hosa no permanent friend no permanent enemy!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Asekhamhe1: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one captain
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by emaopel: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Book of Edo chapter 1 vs 1 – 34.

1. Now, it came to pass, In that period when men chose their rulers, after the reign of Lucky the son of Igbenedion. A certain man arose from the mount of Auchi whose name was Adams the son of Osho.
2. It was he who was the chief of the publicans and a leader of labour. Later he had become Governor over all the province. And adams abode as governor for eight years in Edo.
3. Behold, During his reign, the man Adams had excelled in speech and utterred many fierce and lofty words.
4. And his oration was honey and wine to the hearts of the people.
5. He ruled the city with a mighty hand and prophesied with a loud voice unto the four walls of the cities; the North, the South, East and West, saying; 6. “Woe unto the godfathers and naysayers and oligarchists, to the men who have exalted themselves over this city as gods over men.7 “Again i say woe onto them. “For as the day wipeth out the night, I Adams the son of Osho, shall flush out their reigns, and seize their loincloth.8 “With a heavy rod shall i chase them out, and they shall run. I shall break their brass gates, and set their iron bars asunder. And it was so.
9. That at the end of the Eight year, wherefore Oshomole was to complete his reign, a man called Godwin the son of Obaseki had exalted himself saying ” I will be Governor.
10. At the same time, Iyamu the son of Ize had also exalted himself and said i will be Governor.
11.Adams had looked up the face of Obaseki and took his hand and kissed it and spake with a voice saying “Fear not, for i am with you, oh thy faithful servant, I shall bear you upon my wings, thy mouth shall speak good tidings, and in my stead thou shalt reign.
12.And it came to pass, that when the due season for contest came. Adams and Obaseki went together in one accord, to the outskirts of the cities to the tabernacles, to the villages, and to every field.
13. Lo, Oshomole had held his companions hand saying with a loud voice;“Oh cities of Edo hear ye my counsel, Oh land of my inheritance bear thy comrade’s witness, for this is the man whom thou shall vote for a faithful and just man!
14 “Begone from the man Iyamu for he is vain and double faced.
15.Cast not thy votes for him for his mouth is slack.
16 Ye! He has put on the loincloth of a saint but his heart is darker than widow’s ash.
17. Withdraw your firstborne sons, from him, for he dines in the devil’s cult.
18. Withdraw thy daughters, for he is a deformer!
19.And it came to pass that many people had hearkened unto the voice of Adams the son of Osho.
20 And on the day of reckoning more votes had been casted for Godwin than for Iyamu and he had been crowned governor to reign in Osho’s stead.
21 Behold, at about the second year of the reign of Godwin, and like a dream of the night, after the feast of the old year, the new governor and old governor saw discord together.
22 The new Governor had called upon the people saying.
” He wants Your gold and Silver and I said nay!!!. No man shall be god over this land, for this is the very cause ye fought for in your reign, and i say it shall stand.
23 And when it came to the ear of Adams the son of Osho what the new governor had done. He had cried with a loud voice..
24 “A traitor is on the throne!!. therefore shall my eyes not be allowed to behold the ungodly stand in judgement for long. 25.For yes! He has bitten the finger that fed him bread. And his rainment must be seized!. Another four years thou will not go!
26 And Godwin the son of obaseki had responded, “I shall go another.
27 On the fourth year on the month and on the day when A new adversary was to be chosen to travail with Obaseki. Iyamu had comeforth and said “here i am, i will go. And adams spake softly saying ” I am with you.
28 Now the people of the city had rent their clothes and thrown forth their voice in desolation saying to the Adams the son of Osho, who shall we go with?. 29 Whom shall we believe? For the Lord God is not the author of confusion, a man whom ye called a leper yesterday, how turneth he now an angel? And the one whom ye called a messiah the day before how turneth he now leper. 30 For dignity is not like the sun that comes and goeth. Or like the leopard spots, or like the stars, or the changing seasons. Dignity is like the word of the lord that endureth forever.
31 And it came to pass after these things, that election was held throughout the province of the ancient city on the nineteenth day in the month of September in the year of corona A.D in the reign of Oba Ewaure 11,
32 that the people of Edo decided that light should defeat darkness and godfatherism casted into the bottomless pit.
33 And, Lo The Lord blessed Godwin the son of Nogheghase, the son of Obaseki with more votes over his contenders from the plain of Bini to Esan and across river Ikpoba unto Owan, Etsako and unto Akoko Edo.
34 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of David, which saith, God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. *And No man is God including Adams the Son of Osho. He shall be humbled and made to kiss the dust sayeth the spirit of the Lord*.

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by IGBOSON1: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
tutudesz:
One of the biggest loser just congratulate the biggest winner grin upon all the money you contributed to remove him, he still won. Oga no word of encouragement for Pastor and Oshopikin

Saw his useless interview on Arise TV! Dude said he doesn’t mind spending his last kobo to see Obaseki defeated! People have just chopped his money for nothing!

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Saw his useless interview on Arise TV! Dude said he doesn’t mind spending his last kobo to see Obaseki defeated! People have just chopped his money for nothing!
Am very sure this one chop dollars grin

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by okuta007: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ragnnar:
Many believe in chariot (Buhari, oshiomole, bullion van tunubu, federal might, captain hosa, cultists Iyamu a. K. a. Pastor in the day AK47 in the night, gandollar... Etc) but  good people of EDO believe in God to win (Godwin) and God win. There is power in name, Godwin, indeed God have win. I thank the good people of EDO, I greet you all, you people are the chosen one. I am happy not all Nigerians have lost their sanity. We must know that a vote for Apc in EDO or anywhere in Nigeria is a buttress to this calimity of a Government. APC need to be kicked out from the helm of affair of this nation because the have shown to be lairs, scammers, heartless, looters, borrow borrow, torrosist and bandit, inconsiderate and happy in inflicting pain, hardship and sorrow on the good people of Nigeria. The same way this greedy wicked souls in APC packaged buhari, a coupist who truncated our democracy in the past to come and rule, said he has changed because of their hatred and selfish gain. Packaged a cultist, an acid pourer saying he is a changed man. I am happy good people of EDO didn't fall to their scam. Truly power belong to the people. Ondo people, the ball is on your court to chose between life and death. EDO people have chosen life, you people should borrow a leave from them. The liberation of Nigeria from this horrible calamity of a party, APC, has started from EDO state. Good people of EDO have paid the price, the have showed the way, it is now let for the rest of the country to follow suit.

To my fellow goodwill Nairalanders who showed their surport for Godwin for the seek of equity, justice and democracy despite not being from EDO. God will bless you all abundantly and your destiny supporter must locate you soonest. 

please Nairalanders, appeal to the mods to let Ogbonti come back to this forum - it is sad he was. banned because he was supporting Obaseki - this is not fair - they banned him for more than a month until after election and the ban is still on

Election don finish- Obaseki don win - or is he still being banned because of 2023? hmmmmm
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by SHAKABOOM: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Burgerlomo:
That's good cool

Hahahaha

That should be oshiomole or tinubus face not ize iyamu.
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by Awoleesu(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
tutudesz:

Ambode would've decamp to PDP immediately APC started treating badly, but he stayed because he was too afraid of impeachment

I think the Monarch in Lagos did not help matters for him too!

That man na madness! in short, Lagos na madness join together!
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by TexasR: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
b3llo:
We await Congratulatory message from Kabaka, Ize-Iyamu and Oshiomhole.

We don't need any message from To y kabaka

Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by earnit3: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
really
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by tot(f): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
maiiilooo:
This Obaseki head shaa grin
E look like pear.. Lolll
Still on still congrats sir

But why are you like this?! I scrolled up to look again and burst into laughter cheesy
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by gazza07(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wise man. I pity kabaka and co
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
tutudesz:
One of the biggest loser just congratulate the biggest winner grin upon all the money you contributed to remove him, he still won. Oga no word of encouragement for Pastor and Oshopikin
nooooo he betrayed Ize at the dying minute grin
probably a planned stuffed with Obaseki

Politics is deeper than you think
Re: Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection by olisaEze(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
The mass defection back to the Governor has already begun and the election ink has not even dried on paper! Uwësé Capt. Hosa, but Abeg dey ur dey with d Iyamho bound Oshopikin. grin grin

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / More Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri Today / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59