Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country (4957 Views)

We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos / 10 Most Developed Country In Africa 2019[/b] / See Shops At Singapore .there Is Levels To This Developed Country Thing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by juman(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2020
South Africa was built by white not black.

Nigerian leaders are black.
Black people only think of money to steal.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by juman(m): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2020
If you desire better nigeria, vote out apc and pdp.

Sowore is good as president.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Efewestern: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2020
DerideGull:

Nigeria does not have what it takes to morph into a developed country. It takes mental capacity to develop anything. South Africa is not developed by Africans. May ask you where have been hiding? Africans cannot think of development when they not love fellow Africans. Nigeria needs to disintegrate for a way forward.

They gave you proof of how blacks improved on the infrastructure of SA, but you still want to argue. SA is one of the most developed nation in Africa, far ahead of us, if the black leadership had left the country like they met it, it would have been the least developed nation in southern Africa.

Give kudos to those guys and stop with the inferiority complex and unnecessary envy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:07am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Why should they be famous? I'm talking what I regularly see here on this very forum.." so and so marries his oyinbo wife" etc would there been a thread if that Nigerian was marrying a another black person?

"Oyinbo man seen eating garri in Lagos" etc

Nigerians also yearn for recolonization a lot on this forum...I mean who wants to be subjected to harsh effects of colonization in this day and age? Apparently Nigerians do... examples are many and I can go on and on

Out of how many? We are the most heterogenous. We all have different opinions. I will say there is a specific tribe that puts white people on a pedestal. But we’re not all like that. Hausa people in particular don’t like white people because it steps on their power lane.

I said famous because famous people are born of either one thing 1) Talent 2) personality 3) gimmick. Having a white spouses falls
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yes correct, Nigerians do worship money, status and such things..BUT they also worship whiteness and white people. You guys love whites sha! To a South African that seems pretty weird

This forum has a lot of trolls and non-whites. Even the OP is a South African pretending to be Nigerian. There are other South African pretending to be Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yes correct, Nigerians do worship money, status and such things..BUT they also worship whiteness and white people. You guys love whites sha! To a South African that seems pretty weird

This is bullshit. There’s so half truth. But it’s not true for most of the population.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

This forum has a lot of trolls and non-whites. Even the OP is a South African pretending to be Nigerian. There are other South African pretending to be Nigerians.
Zhike is definitely not a South African, there are little nuances that give him/her away. Even if he/she was, it doesn't change what I say about Nigerians. Don't forget, Nigerians in other social media like Twitter, YouTube etc still give off that "white is right" type of vibe that instantly validates me all the time.

South Africa is 78% black country , right? But every positive direction my country takes , who's the first to credit whites door that direction? Yes, you guessed it.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

Out of how many? We are the most heterogenous. We all have different opinions. I will say there is a specific tribe that puts white people on a pedestal. But we’re not all like that. Hausa people in particular don’t like white people because it steps on their power lane.

I said famous because famous people are born of either one thing 1) Talent 2) personality 3) gimmick. Having a white spouses falls
I still stand on my stance. I've been validated too many times
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Zhike is definitely not a South African, there are little nuances that give him/her away. Even if he/she was, it doesn't change what I say about Nigerians. Don't forget, Nigerians in other social media like Twitter, YouTube etc still give off that "white is right" type of vibe that instantly validates me all the time.

South Africa is 78% black country , right? But every positive direction my country takes , who's the first to credit whites door that direction? Yes, you guessed it.

Well she definitely isn’t Nigerian. No Nigerian obsesses over another country 24/7. We are self obsessed.

Most Nigerians don’t have knowledge of SSouth Africa. Nairaland is a fringe community of so called “educated Nigerians” so why are they being used a sample size for a nation of 180 million people?
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I still stand on my stance. I've been validated too many times

On second thought I agree we you. The reason why a lot of Nigerians worship whites is because History has been banned from our curriculum. Therefore Nigerians don’t know the atrocities British people did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

Well she definitely isn’t Nigerian. No Nigerian obsesses over another country 24/7. We are self obsessed.

Most Nigerians don’t have knowledge of SSouth Africa. Nairaland is a fringe community of so called “educated Nigerians” so why are they being used a sample size for a nation of 180 million people?
yes, Nigerians are self obsessed but they obsess about South Africa too.

And yes, Nigerians don't have knowledge of South Africa seeing the general careless statements they regularly make but they sure still can't keep South Africa's name of their lips. The observation I've made is not sorely based on Nairaland alone, but other avenues as well, articles, other social media etc. Have you ever read the book " the capitalist nigga"? It's no mistake that book was written by a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yes, Nigerians are self obsessed but they obsess about South Africa too.

And yes, Nigerians don't have knowledge of South Africa seeing the general careless statements they regularly make but they sure still can't keep South Africa's name of their lips. The observation I've made is not sorely based on Nairaland alone, but other avenues as well, articles, other social media etc. Have you ever read the book " the capitalist nigga"? It's no mistake that book was written by a Nigerian

An obscure book ? Laughing out loud. Stay pressed
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

An obscure book ? Laughing out loud. Stay pressed
Pressed about what? I'm saying it was no mistake that a book that goes on and on about how innately incompetent, bad, useless etc black people and how powerful, smart, infallible etc whites are in comparison was written by a Nigerian author. It's consistent with your white-ass kissing ways as Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Luckydubby7(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2020
yarimo:
with BUHARI as President we will get their
Hmm! Less than 3 years to go.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Luckydubby7(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:

What are the reasons that makes you say Nigeria will never develop
No one our choices of leaders.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

How so? You contradicted yourself in this thread? Why can’t South Africans do it? I thought you were perfect?
South Africans are already flying the flag of black nations high, but Nigeria is dragging it down.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

So. There’s nothing that indicates facts. Your title is a statement. Not a question. Nor does it provide hard evidence.

This is an ego stroking thread in Disguise of fake concern.

Like I said I’d tend to the feminise issue in South Africa before policing other people’s politics.

And yes it’s about nationality. If Nigerians started policing other African country politics, all hell breaks loose.

I suggest you create a South African site to create the black dignity you so live.
fact Is South Africa is developed and Nigeria is a third world country . South Africans are concerned with Nigeria problems, because Nigerians ran away from Nigeria to South Africa due to poverty at Nigeria.
Nigerians are causing lot of problems in South Africa.
If Nigerians can stop to be lazy and build their country South Africans will be happy.
If Nigerians can stop to be cowards and face Nigerians problems South Africans will be happy.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
True Nigerians worship White People. They think that every good thing that happens in South Africa is because of white people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Efewestern:

They gave you proof of how blacks improved on the infrastructure of SA, but you still want to argue. SA is one of the most developed nation in Africa, far ahead of us, if the black leadership had left the country like they met it, it would have been the least developed nation in southern Africa.

Give kudos to those guys and stop with the inferiority complex and unnecessary envy.

Thanks a lot for the good response.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Efewestern: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:
Thanks a lot for the good response.
You are welcome.
Wena, you also should stop shading us, the beef unnecessary neh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Starcrest1: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
South Africans think that accepting the truth makes them inferior. Lol it doesn't, they should accept the truth; oyibo made South Africa what it is today and as far as they are still living in South Africa, development continues.

And that word "coon" is reserved for Black nations whom were overpowered by the oyibo people that they had to be crying to other Africans to help them. It's not a Nigerian term. Good night.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Brandstudio01: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:
South Africa managed to create world class roads, world class stadiums, world class Airports, world class bullet trains (Gautrain).
They build world class smart cities Such as steyn city, waterfall city, zimbali, etc.
They just completed to build one of the tallest building in Africa - Leonardo tower.

All this developments are done by black South Africans, if black South African can, it means Nigerians can also.
unfortunately your politians will never have that in their plans.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:

fact Is South Africa is developed and Nigeria is a third world country . South Africans are concerned with Nigeria problems, because Nigerians ran away from Nigeria to South Africa due to poverty at Nigeria.
If Nigerians can stop to be lazy and build their country South Africans will be happy.
If Nigerians can stop to be cowards and face Nigerians problems South Africans will be happy.

South Africa is not a developed country. It is developing
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:

South Africa is not a developed country. It is developing
WTO is your friend
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Asahi: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
zhike:

South Africans are already flying the flag of black nations high, but Nigeria is dragging it down.
Flying it high. But Black South Africans are at the bottom of every social strata. That’s makes no sense. South Africa is known for Apartheid and racial inequality.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
sammyije:
only military era can do such in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Asahi:

South Africa is not a developed country. It is developing WTO is your friend
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by JaceBlaze: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2020
juman:
South Africa was built by white not black.

Nigerian leaders are black.
Black people only think of money to steal.

This is sad...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by JaceBlaze: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Pressed about what? I'm saying it was no mistake that a book that goes on and on about how innately incompetent, bad, useless etc black people and how powerful, smart, infallible etc whites are in comparison was written by a Nigerian author. It's consistent with your white-ass kissing ways as Nigerians

I once had that book within my grasp but I couldn't even make it through the first quarter of its many pages.The ass-kissing was too much there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by SaintBishop: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Efewestern:

The truth is white south African build south Africa not Black south africans.
No matter how you want to sugarcoate it that is the truth, they ( black south africans) know it, Africans know it, the rest of the world know it.
# just saying...
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by kelviborji32: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
sammyije:
only military era can do such in Nigeria
Abacha loot nor be military, nah dem be de worst.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I once had that book within my grasp but I couldn't even make it through the first quarter of its many pages.The ass-kissing was too much there.
the whole book is littered with ",The Caucasian this, The Caucasian that" again and again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi / Please, Don’t Insult Us With Jonathan’s Failure – Dipo Famakinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.