Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,634 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country (4823 Views)

We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos / 10 Most Developed Country In Africa 2019[/b] / See Shops At Singapore .there Is Levels To This Developed Country Thing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
The truth is white south African build south Africa not Black south africans.
No matter how you want to sugarcoate it that is the truth, they ( black south africans) know it, Africans know it, the rest of the world know it.
# just saying...
Classic Nigerian coonery, nobody does it better.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is sad...
Bra, the slavery of the mind in Nigeria is shocking

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Asahi:

Flying it high. But Black South Africans are at the bottom of every social strata. That’s makes no sense. South Africa is known for Apartheid and racial inequality.
And yet....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by IronGalaxy: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Starcrest1:
South Africans think that accepting the truth makes them inferior. Lol it doesn't, they should accept the truth; oyibo made South Africa what it is today and as far as they are still living in South Africa, development continues.

And that word "coon" is reserved for Black nations whom were overpowered by the oyibo people that they had to be crying to other Africans to help them. It's not a Nigerian term. Good night.
You are still coons
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Efewestern: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
No matter how you want to sugarcoate it that is the truth, they ( black south africans) know it, Africans know it, the rest of the world know it.
# just saying...

I understand the whites laid a good foundation, but the black leadership also did a lot to improve on what the whites left behind.

From electricity to good roads to housing units, the blacks made significant progress. I hope you aren't one of those who believe blacks are incapable of doing anything good.

God morning chief.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2020
The first South African President after apartheid worked to bring all South Africans together whether white or black. He set down a frame work for continued unity and gave everyone a sense of belonging irrespective of tribe/color/religion.

In Nigeria every tribe is pitched in a frantic competition with each other by their political leaders who would prefer the people remain distracted by inane arguments and fights while they make away with the wealth of the nation unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by dukeprince50: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
loveth360:
Only division will save Nigeria.
I had to check ur profile to, I'm not disappointed, u have a lot of work to u.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by loveth360(f): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
You have much more work to do.

Nigeria must divide.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by dukeprince50: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
loveth360:
You have much more work to do.

Nigeria must divide.
if u had checked the threads I create, u would have known, I don't have more works to do than u have.

But its fine, do have an amazing week. I no get ur time now
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Elvictor: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

what work should she do?

SA citizens are opinions are irrelevant for the future of my people.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by dukeprince50: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

what work should she do?

SA citizens are opinions are irrelevant for the future of my people.
That's not what I mean here, no need to argue.
but y u deh defend her? na ur babe? grin
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by juman(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is sad...

Very sad.

Black leaders are less than animals.
See how buhari is failing so much.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by OwenJesse27(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
zhike:
South Africa managed to create world class roads, world class stadiums, world class Airports, world class bullet trains (Gautrain).
They build world class smart cities Such as steyn city, waterfall city, zimbali, etc.
They just completed to build one of the tallest building in Africa - Leonardo tower.

All this developments are done by black South Africans, if black South African can, it means Nigerians can also.
Black south African are the most lazy ,stupid , wicked in fact they don't even have brain for such ...all thanks should go to the white south African people who did all this things
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by JaceBlaze: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
juman:

Very sad.

This is truly sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Starcrest1:
South Africans think that accepting the truth makes them inferior. Lol it doesn't, they should accept the truth; oyibo made South Africa what it is today and as far as they are still living in South Africa, development continues.

And that word "coon" is reserved for Black nations whom were overpowered by the oyibo people that they had to be crying to other Africans to help them. It's not a Nigerian term. Good night.
You are having inferior mindset.
Who controls South African government?
Who build dams to ensure that all citizens has access to clean water?
Who connected all citizens to electricity grid?
Who built those Ring roads?
All this things r done by government.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by YEBOmadiba: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is truly sad.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asahi:

South Africa is not a developed country. It is developing
WTO is your friend
Go and read well, South Africa is developed country
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asahi:

Flying it high. But Black South Africans are at the bottom of every social strata. That’s makes no sense. South Africa is known for Apartheid and racial inequality.
You are still backdated apartheid happened many years ago.
South Africa hosted world cup in 2010, they created first bullet train in Africa, etc - sa is known for this
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
# just saying...
If you are not willing to understand, is fine remain like that
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Efewestern:

I understand the whites laid a good foundation, but the black leadership also did a lot to improve on what the whites left behind.

From electricity to good roads to housing units, the blacks made significant progress. I hope you aren't one of those who believe blacks are incapable of doing anything good.

God morning chief.
True
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
olisaEze:
The first South African President after apartheid worked to bring all South Africans together whether white or black. He set down a frame work for continued unity and gave everyone a sense of belonging irrespective of tribe/color/religion.

In Nigeria every tribe is pitched in a frantic competition with each other by their political leaders who would prefer the people remain distracted by inane arguments and fights while they make away with the wealth of the nation unchallenged.
Nigerians tribe must be united like South African tribe.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
juman:

Very sad.

Not black leaders, Nigerian leaders and remember Nigerians elected those leaders
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Black south African are the most lazy ,stupid , wicked in fact they don't even have brain for such ...all thanks should go to the white south African people who did all this things
Inferior mindset of average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Muna4real:
Nigeria can never be developed except in your dreams.
And if God say yes that Nigeria will be great,will you dare object to that and recommend dissolution?Woman,you are not God that knows tomorrow.That's how many of those folks we look down on as 'never-do-well' ironically turn out to be our last minute saviours in days of distress.
And again,there is a time and season for everything in this life.My prayer is that when the time comes for Nigeria to rise,you will still be alive to enjoy the dividends of her greatness;and not suffer the fate that befell the Lord who refused to believe Elisha's prophecy in 2kings7:1-25.Shalom!
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by Muna4real(f): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

And if God say yes that Nigeria will be great,will you dare object to that and recommend dissolution?Woman,you are not God that knows tomorrow.That's how many of those folks we look down on as 'never-do-well' ironically turn out to be our last minute saviours in days of distress.
And again,there is a time and season for everything in this life.My prayer is that when the time comes for Nigeria to rise,you will still be alive to enjoy the dividends of her greatness;and not suffer the fate that befell the Lord who refused to believe Elisha's prophecy in 2kings7:1-25.Shalom!

Hello Mr Pastor, you should wake up from your slumber. A country that will be great will surely show signs of greatness. And Nigeria hasn't shown any. Is this how great countries started their early years? Nigeria is already 60 and yet still crawling. Do you still need a soothsayer to tell you the truth that you are seeing with your very eyes? Nigeria is not going to get better and that's the truth. You cannot change it.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Muna4real:

Hello Mr Pastor, you should wake up from your slumber. A country that will be great will surely show signs of greatness. And Nigeria hasn't shown any. Is this how great countries started their early years? Nigeria is already 60 and yet still crawling. Do you still need a soothsayer to tell you the truth that you are seeing with your very eyes? Nigeria is not going to get better and that's the truth. You cannot change it.
Good.I am not disappointed by your reply;I expected it.But anyway hear this:it is not the span of a nation's struggle that determines its prospects;rather,it is what that nation has learnt from its struggles or what those struggles has impressed upon it that ultimately hint at its eventual standing among nations of the world.
Our struggles as a nation has opened our eyes to the fact that internal inhibitors more than external constraints are the brakes frustrating our attempts at moving forward.Gradually,these new realizations will inspire patriotic countrymen and women to banish these impediments into the archive of oblivion.
Thanks for the response,anyway and remain blessed.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Stop dreaming and face reality
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Good.I am not disappointed by your reply;I expected it.But anyway hear this:it is not the span of a nation's struggle that determines its prospects;rather,it is what that nation has learnt from its struggles or what those struggles has impressed upon it that ultimately hint at its eventual standing among nations of the world.
Our struggles as a nation has opened our eyes to the fact that internal inhibitors more than external constraints are the brakes frustrating our attempts at moving forward.Gradually,these new realizations will inspire patriotic countrymen and women to banish these impediments into the archive of oblivion.
Thanks for the response,anyway and remain blessed.
You are right, this is not time for miracles.
If Nigerian is going to be well in future we must start by seeing the Right signs now.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
zhike:

Stop dreaming and face reality
Sorry,I am not wired to be pessimistic like you.It does not matter how long a foetus stays in a womb,it will eventually come out be caressed by loving hands.In case you are still confused,it does not matter how long Nigeria stays in the womb of underdevelopment,she will eventually come out to be enamored by the graceful grasp of prosperity.Shalom!
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
zhike:

You are right, this is not time for miracles.
If Nigerian is going to be well in future we must start by seeing the Right signs now.
calls for restructuring,however ambiguous it may seem,should suffice as signs.As these calls for restructuring,fiscal federalism and devolution of more powers to states among other advocacies,gather momentum among both the elites and the masses,those who control the levers of power will be left with no choice than to reengineer the inbalanced system for the benefit of all Nigerians.
Aplogy for the long epistle.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020
zhike:
[s]
Before 1994 only 14 percent of the population had electricity, now 100 percent of the population have electricity.
Less than 14 percent had access to clean water, now 100 percent have access to clean water.
Cities like Sandton, midrand, steyn city, zimbali, , waterfall were not there before 1994.
Paved roads were less Than 20 percent, now more 90 percent of roads are paved.
80 percent of schools were built by mud before 94, all schools are properly built.
Gautrain, 2010 football stadiums built under black leadership.
It takes few seconds to destroy a city, if South African were bad Johannesburg would be in ashes by now.

Pls be realistic on ur comments [/s]
...Using institutions and wealth created and run by the whites.
Those values were so low simply because the whites used the wealth they created on themselves rather than the natives.
Even currently, just about 14% of the top management positions are in the hands of blacks,yet black South Africans constitute most of the population.
You may currently run the government,but your country is effectively still run by whites and other non-black races despite them being a minority.
Re: Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country by zhike: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Sorry,I am not wired to be pessimistic like you.It does not matter how long a foetus stays in a womb,it will eventually come out be caressed by loving hands.In case you are still confused,it does not matter how long Nigeria stays in the womb of underdevelopment,she will eventually come out to be enamored by the graceful grasp of prosperity.Shalom!
The main fact is that other countries are busy developing while Nigeria is busy downgrading, how will Nigeria catch those countries in terms of development.
Wake up from your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Reports On The #endsars Protest Currently Happening In Nigeria (Video) / "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu / Kwankwaso To Soludo: We’re People Of Like-Minds, That Transform Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.