Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

After July Stipend, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After July Stipend, What Next? (232 Views)

Tinubu Approves N50,000 Monthly Stipend For Niger Delta Youths / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After July Stipend, What Next? by LuvsBeautifl: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
I don't know if this is the right section to create this topic. If it isn't, I would appreciate if it can be moved to the right section. I have seen our Npower youths clamoring for the payment of owed stipends. After the payment for the month of June was made, it seems as if the number of voices shouting reduced, because Batch A had collected their last payment and it began to look like all man for himself. Now, Batch B is clamoring for July payment. I then ask, after the payment, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? When will the youths realise we can have it better and fight for what is rightfully ours. Just thinking out loud.

Please pardon my typos.

(1) (Reply)

- / Oshiomhole Finally Reacts To Obaseki's Victory / Merge Oyo, Osun, Ekiti And Kwara States..they're Not Viable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.