Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,727 members, 7,882,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

To Marry A Virgin, Part 3, Written For Regina Daniels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Marry A Virgin, Part 3, Written For Regina Daniels (342 Views)

To Marry A Virgin, Part 5, Written For Regina Daniels / To Marry A Virgin, Part 2, Written For Regina Daniels / To Marry A Virgin, Written For Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Marry A Virgin, Part 3, Written For Regina Daniels by EPublishers: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
The young man stepped out of his colossal automobile, spectacled and nice-looking. Onyinye drew nearer to her boyfriend, Chidi kept swinging his hands and laughing, the man had given him a one thousand naira note because he confirmed that Onyinye lived there and she is his sister. Everyone stood, in suspense, waiting to see what he will do. From the way he shook himself, revealing his wrist watch, Onyinye understood that he was arrogant.
‘Gentlemen and lady, good morning.’ His voice swam the river of silence.
‘Good morning.’ They chorused.
‘What is the matter, I sensed a fight, oh, sorry, I am Ezebuiroh, from Afia, I live in Abuja and I am, I should say a friend of this family.’
‘Eh eh.’ Pharoah supplied placidly.
‘Yes, you and your brothers, I wave at you while I drive pass you sometimes while I was around, I’m sure you cannot remember.’
‘We do.’ Pharoah and Ibezim answered and smiled even though they could not recall the young man or his car from anywhere.
He cleared his throat sweetly and continued, ‘So my friends, what is the matter, I sense a quarrel over…. what…?’
‘My phone, please sir, it is my brothers, tell them to give me my phone, I am late for my lectures.’ Onyinye rushed in.
‘Shut up there!’ Pharoah barked.
‘Oh no, uuuhm, sorry, who is she to you?’
‘She is my sister.’ Pharoah replied.
‘Our sister.’ Chidi added smiling foolishly.
‘Wow, your sister is very beautiful, top notch and why do you have her phone?’
‘I seized it, she and that her useless boyfriend there..’
‘Hei, don’t call me useless.’ Nduka’s voice came up for the first time. An altercation sprang up again but the young man’s voice sent a chill...... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/to-marry-virgin-part-3.html

From your very own celebrities story plug
Re: To Marry A Virgin, Part 3, Written For Regina Daniels by EPublishers: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

A Court Of Mist And Fury By Sarahj. Maas / Try To Remember / Are You A Book Lover?? Get In Here!! ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.