Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. (2514 Views)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good afternoon nairaland. I am a registered member on nairaland since November 03, 2010.
Please don't mind my English I am just looking for a way to explain myself better.
I am feed up with life,
no progress, everything i lay my hands on is failure, I got married early in life not knowing that the woman i got married to will be my failure in life, I am a builder by profession,
With 18years of working experience, and by my count since I started working 18years ago.
I have done like about 50 buildings, but I have never finished anyone of them building, when ever I am working before you know it I will have some issues with the client.
And I will be just be discharge like a used toilet paper, and it all started when I started dating and sleeping with her.
not until i went to a see a seer, and my eyes were opened, I have never known all this while my wife have a spiritual husband, who is always jealous of me. And
vowed that I can never make her happy in life, presently I am thinking of leaving her.
I know all this will sound like a joke, but it is nothing but the truth. that's why there have never been a moment of peace and joy in my marriage of fourteen years. And I have been to so many places to seek for solution but no success, all I need now is deliverance and break through, so that I can enjoy the good things of life because right now, I do not have any savings, and I am always broke, no money to feed or take care of my children needs , and my wife is always stubborn to me no respect, always pushing me around, always angry at me, wanting me to wash her clothes, look after the children and bath them.
while she goes about, saying she's hustling for food, and when ever I get a building contract, all I always think about is how to please her, by giving her money to pay off all her debt that amount to hundreds of thousands.
but she's never satisfied with me. Please i need a breakthrough, I have gone somewhere they told me that I need a hundred thousand naira to break the curse, all the money I gives to my wife for business is always useless even if she put it in the restaurant we opened, debt here and there, always living from hand to mouth please, I need a break through, because I am tired of life.
Atimes l am always thinking of committing suicide,
Please fellow nairalnders help me out I need your advice please, before I do something bad that will be posted to this forum one day,
Just imagining my birthday with be on the 1st of October, but right now I don't have a dime on me, and believe me, I don't have any hope. cry cry cry cry
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Twenty8: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
mhen

Go to Jesus, he can save you bro

3 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please i just created this account to make this post, cuz I want to hide my identity.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by fati2001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
ur location?
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by haiti007(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Unfortunately MFM churches are closed for now undecided
Those spirits are very wicked and stubborn, you need the intervention of Jesus.

You can take her to a prayer mountain (a genue one) gather enough men of God to have prayer session with her. Have faith and all will be well
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Anambra state anaocha
fati2001:
ur location?
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Right now I am shaking, and so scared
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
We went to faith and Solution ministry nteje with the hope that I will be delivered but the man of God is asking me to pay 42,000, and he was telling me a different thing that I was poisoned when drinking to never make it in life
haiti007:
Unfortunately MFM churches are closed for now undecided
Those spirits are very wicked and stubborn, you need the intervention of Jesus.

You can take her to a prayer mountain (a genue one) gather enough men of God to have prayer session with her. Have faith and all will be well
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by fati2001(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Anambra state anaocha
add me on facebook @Suleman Zahara fatty let me tell you something.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
OK
fati2001:

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by fati2001(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
I just sent u a message on Facebook now
fati2001:

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Kestolove(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
U are fvcking somebody's wife, it's unfair
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by naija4life247: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
A very familiar story. But I won't wash this dirty linen in the open.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Uzomacharles: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
We went to faith and Solution ministry nteje with the hope that I will be delivered but the man of God is asking me to pay 42,000, and he was telling me a different thing that I was poisoned when drinking to never make it in life

That pastor will never make heaven IJN

2 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by shamsin6300(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Let me give u a simple advice sir.

I strongly believed that, all this is happening to you because you put your belief on it, you believed on what the seer told u, you believed that a certain Pastor has to pray for you before you overcome all this.

Why not try to put your belief on God Almighty and see how things will change for you?

I was in your shoe about a certain dream that I had for almost 2years now, that dream got worst this year precisely 3months back,,,,,, let me just pause here,,,,,,,,,,for privacy sake but in conclusion I had overcome everything by the power of God Almighty.

7 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Goldp5988(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
#She was bought with a prize, the blood of JESUS, when I see the blood I will pass over you.
#it is written, Her creator is her husband, that's GOD, you marry her and she's your wife no man can take her away from you and remember what GOD has join together let no man (not even spirit husband) put asunder, stand your ground and reclaim what belong to you.
#Shall the prey be taken from the mighty nor the lawful captive delivered, but thou says the Lord, even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of its terrible be delivered, for I (GOD) will content with he that contented with thee and will save your children and will feed them with their fresh and be drunken with their own blood as with sweet wine.

Both of you should give your life to JESUS,
Repent from every known sin,
Resist the demon and he will flee,

My brother face that demon one on one and he will flee from your home, remember they are homeless looking for peaceful home to destroy, let that demon know not now, not morrow, not ever.

The violet take it by force.

8 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by orble: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
God bless you
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Mstick: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
So you're poor, and desperate but a pastor is still asking you for money to divorce your wife from her "spiritual husband"? Do you need Christ himself to give you a heavy knock before you know it's a scam?!

Everyone goes through challenges, businesses fail several times. Your wife is frustrated, you're frustrated, all you need is time out to restrategize.

10 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by haiti007(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
That was why I made man of God bolded. It's very rare to see a genue one, but trust me you'd find.
Anyone asking you to pay for a deliverance session is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thanks bro
Goldp5988:
#She was bought with a prize, the blood of JESUS, when I see the blood I will pass over you.
#it is written, Her creator is her husband, that's GOD, you marry her and she's your wife no man can take her away from you and remember what GOD has join together let no man (not even spirit husband) put asunder, stand your ground and reclaim what belong to you.
#Shall the prey be taken from the mighty nor the lawful captive delivered, but thou says the Lord, even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of its terrible be delivered, for I (GOD) will content with he that contented with thee and will save your children and will feed them with their fresh and be drunken with their own blood as with sweet wine.

Both of you should give your life to JESUS,
Repent from every known sin,
Resist the demon and he will flee,

My brother face that demon one on one and he will flee from your home, remember they are homeless looking for peaceful home to destroy, let that demon know not now, not morrow, not ever.

The violet take it by force.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Goldp5988(f): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
Thanks bro

Am not bro oh
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Jqtyfx(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
You continuous failures may def be spiritual but iunno if I would blame your wife 'cos you could be the one with spiritual issues, not your wife.

Whoever's asking you to give them 100 thousand naira to break whatever curse is a fraud. You and your wife have free, direct access to God. You can pray and fast together to overcome

5 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by fati2001(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Goldp5988:

Am not bro oh
I saw ur message... sorry my NL EMAIL IS NOT WORKING.
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Quite pathetic...

I pray you find solution
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is a woman that I have live with for like fourteen years and I court her for five years before marriage, so everything I am saying here is nothing but the truth.
Jqtyfx:
You continuous failures may def be spiritual but iunno if I would blame your wife 'cos you could be the one with spiritual issues, not your wife.

Whoever's asking you to give them 100 thousand naira to break whatever curse is a fraud. You and your wife have free, direct access to God. You can pray and fast together to overcome
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Admiral49(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
What
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by LadySarah: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
This is a woman that I have live with for like fourteen years and I court her for five years before marriage, so everything I am saying here is nothing but the truth.

WHT if you are the cause and not your wife?Why do you believe she is the cause and not what you got from drinking. you think she's happy suffering?
The husband lelt her bear kids for you?

Go home to your wife and pray n fast together.
Any man of God that collects one naira from you is a sorcerer.

Salvation is free. Deliverance is free!

6 Likes

Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Kestolove(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cantdieinsilenc:
That's what a seer told me.
I know dix tins, if u wia in the north dey are ways she could be free from her spiritual husband
Re: Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. by Cantdieinsilenc: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
That one day they may inflict me with a sickness that has no solution she told me so herself. It's from her because she told me, and different people we don't know will just come and tell her why is she trying to kill me.
LadySarah:

WHT if you are the cause and not your wife?Why do you believe she is the cause and not what you got from drinking. you think she's happy suffering?
The husband lelt her bear kids for you?

Go home to your wife and pray n fast together.
Any man of God that collects one naira from you is a sorcerer.

Salvation is free. Deliverance is free!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know / 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. / Doctor Scamming Women To Believe They Are Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.