Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. (899 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kevin Alter created "The Addict's Diary" so that people would have a place online to share their failures, successes, and lessons they have learned throughout their path to recovery from addiction.

Empowering people to speak up, the platform allows those affected by substance abuse to spread their story, offering a sense of catharsis and community while informing the unaware of the gruesome realities of this epidemic.

Below are some of the latest transformations people have submitted to "The Addict's Diary".

https://www.boredpanda.com/trasformation-stories-before-after-the-addicts-diary/?cexp_id=32601&cexp_var=59&_f=featured

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pics or adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by TheSERAPH: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
okay
Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2020
"From dying in the streets from a heart infection, to sleeping in my car starving for days at a time.

To being turned away from the hospital and left to die because they wouldn't treat me, to abandoned by everyone and everything.

I found the strength to get clean, get treatment at a different hospital, get the heart surgery I needed, and from there I stayed clean even though I was still homeless.

It's been a rough ride but it's now been six months since then! I've come so far."

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2020
"This was me 613 days ago when I entered rehab. Physically, mentally & spiritually broken.

I'd lost everything and thought that death was what I deserved.

613 days later I'm still clean and sober and I only look back to learn from the lesson that my addiction taught me."

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
"Two months into our relationship she found me overdosed on the bathroom floor. When most women would run, she stuck by my side.

She held my hand as a ventilator pushed air into my lungs. She held my hand as I clung to life. She loved me before I knew what love was.

She loved me before I loved myself. I put her
through hell for a year, but she never left. We’ve been together for 6 years now.

The first year was terrible, but the last 5 years I have been sober. Yesterday, I held her hand and asked her to be my wife. She said YES!"

Cc : Lalasticlala, dominique, Sissy3

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2020
"Today, June 3rd 2020 marks my one year... that’s 1 year, or 12 months, or 365 days, 8760 in hours, 525,600 in minutes, 31,536,000 in seconds… & I’m still standing."

Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by OlivierGeorge: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
It`s increadible results! And there are many options in treating drug addiction, including behavioral counseling; medication; medical devices and applications used to treat withdrawal symptoms or deliver skills training; evaluation and treatment for co-occurring mental health issues such as depression and anxiety; and long-term follow-up to prevent relapse.
Re: Before And After Pictures Showing The Transformations Of People Who Quit Drugs. by CruiseNg: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
More.

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf You Need To Know / RDL Baby Face Cleanser Review / Please Can HIV Be Treated And Fully Recovered After 5 Years Without Treatment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.