Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,808 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Can You Do For God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do For God? (213 Views)

Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Is Your Work For God As Important As Your Relationship With God / Being A Christian Is Not For Sissies. It Takes A Real Man To Live For God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do For God? by Muyoge2: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2020
What can you do for God?

Myself I will use what God has given me to work for Him.
What about you? what would you do for God?
Send your comments Here.
Re: What Can You Do For God? by PlayerMeji: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Nothing, Bro!

God created the universe without your help

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do For God? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Muyoge2:

What can you do for God?

Send your comments Here.

This is really exciting and i must confess it really gladdens my spirit!

God has a master plan to renovate the earth and make it a Paradise with loving, joyous, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, mild and self-controlled people everywhere! Gala 5:22-23
He sent the chief agent of this program to the earth to teach us how to fit in to the plan, everyone is welcomed to contribute no matter how little or much, all what he's asking from each one of us is to put in his/her best. It's going to be a story with a happy ending for all those who took part in the renovation work as God's fellow workers! 1Corint 3:9
Re: What Can You Do For God? by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Muyoge2:
What can you do for God?

Send your comments Here.
All that is meaninglessness in the end if you do not obey what God has commanded you to, through Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the life. God has called men to do one thing and one thing alone... Obey Him and Trust Him ALONE!

Whatever work you do with your hands pretending you do it for God, if no be God send you message, it is filthy rags and meaningless in the end.

(1) (Reply)

When MSNBC Compares President Trump To Hitler / Why Blame God? | N. Jonathan Ogbonnaya / Look Down On No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.