Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

To Marry A Virgin, Part 4, Written For Regina Daniels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Marry A Virgin, Part 4, Written For Regina Daniels (349 Views)

To Marry A Virgin, Part 5, Written For Regina Daniels / To Marry A Virgin, Part 2, Written For Regina Daniels / To Marry A Virgin, Written For Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Marry A Virgin, Part 4, Written For Regina Daniels by EPublishers: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Onyinye remained silent for a while before she opened the door, she stepped out to answer him, she didn’t want him to see her room.
‘My dear beauty, how are you?’ Ezebuiroh asked with great concern.
Onyinye looked down and answered ‘fine’ curtly.
‘You are not looking good, I came to see you and your brothers said you have been inside your room.’
‘Yes.’
‘What is the matter?’
‘Nothing.’
‘No dear, you can’t tell me that. Ok. Ok. Why don’t you just dress up let me take you somewhere, maybe you can be very free to talk, please.’
She said no words.
‘Please, asa-nwa, you know you are a very beautiful girl, you deserve pampering and the sweetest things in life, please.’
That line submerged in her head so she nodded and went in.
They went to an eatery where Onyinye licked ice-cream slowly like she was a shy princess. He smiled at all her petty attitudes since it was their first time out. She only managed to tell him that her brothers were bullies and refused to say more. He drove her back home at night. Her brothers shamelessly accepted everything she got them through him. When he had left, they went to her and tried to be nice.
‘Onyi baby. Onyi Onyi the Onyi.’
‘You see how life is sweet with money, money is good.’
‘Then you people should go and make your own money!’ She lashed and ran inside to her mother.
Her mother liked how nice the young man was but had refused to state if she should accept him or not, she smiled and ate of the goodies but looked worriedly at Onyinye.
‘So what will you do, how do you feel about him?’
‘I don’t know Mama but he is a good man.’
Nduka was sitting uncomfortably in his shop, his two hands above his head like the world had tumbled on him. He was shaking his feet, Onyinye could not lie to him, she had..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/to-marry-virgin-part-4.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: To Marry A Virgin, Part 4, Written For Regina Daniels by EPublishers: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
sad
Re: To Marry A Virgin, Part 4, Written For Regina Daniels by EPublishers: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Ken Wiwa Book 'in The Shadow Of A Saint' Ebook / DISGUISED: A Short Story On Kleptos. / Beautiful Day To Die Young (Short story by Danny Walker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.