Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock (1046 Views)

I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Men who got child out of wedlock and later went on to marry another woman. How did you cope? Did you later forget about that your child and moved on with your life. Did the child and/ the issue have any negative effect on your life? Please I need personal experience and not mere talk.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:
Men who got child out of wedlock and later went on to marry another woman. How did you cope? Did you later forget about that your child and moved on with your life. Did the child and/ the issue have any negative effect on your life? Please I need personal experience and not mere talk.
Ask of those children given birth to out of wedlock how they feel, not their father, enjoying other women all in the name of IT WAS A MISTAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by merieam16(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:
I hope u av nt impregnated sumone and u want to leave her,she will just cease ur manhood nd u wont be able to give birth again
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't forget to go to Court o
I already recognize your moniker

https://www.nairaland.com/6113603/visitation-rights-child-born-out#93829359

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Saintmary:
Don't forget to go to Court o
I already recognize your moniker

https://www.nairaland.com/6113603/visitation-rights-child-born-out#93829359

Ezi, ndi Saint. Keep recognizing, monitoring spirit
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:

Ezi, ndi Saint. Keep recognizing, monitoring spirit
grin
Ezi for you too.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by argent412(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:
senior man, howfar withe court issue. you know win am
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Sonfethopia: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guy I read your story , although you did something bad to the babe for not being there for her initialy and chasing her away but then since you are trying to make things right the family should consider and grant you access to ur child. If they refuse, don't disturb them, leave them Alone for a few months don't contact them or ask of the child , they will be the one running and bringing the child to you.

A girl I slept with got pregnant we dont live in same city so I didnt believe she was pregnant, cos she was boycotting my call and always demanding money,I asked her let me come to town let's go to a hospital n confirm she refused. I let go 9 months later she born call me, I was surprised without any waiting time I accepted the child. Not knowing during d 9 months period she took a guy home as the father of the child. The guy later find out say pikin no be him own..the family start to deny me access to the child cos I.said they should give me the child to train when shes 2 since I cant leave her with the mother to be prosmicous . I just left them for 5 months, people were calling the child a bas*ard and that their daughter no know pikin papa, na them de beg me to see the pikin now ,I de ask of DNA from them ,they are now desperate to show people the child's father by all means to save them shame,lol. Leave them , them go find u except no be ur pikin.

On the child's birthday the mother told me.she wants the child to feel the love of a father and I should see her. Me no send them. DNA or nothing.

Stop.fighting OK, i fight like u too, threathen with police and army and even lawyers them no fear.

when them come back get them to sign an agreement with a lawyer that u r the childs father and they shouldn't deny u access again. File.it to court.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Uyi168: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:
U give woman Belle and thinking of running
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nwaotu:

Heartless man. I blame cheap girls anyway.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sonfethopia:
Guy I read your story , although you did something bad to the babe for not being there for her initialy and chasing her away but then since you are trying to make things right the family should consider and grant you access to ur child. If they refuse, don't disturb them, leave them Alone for a few months don't contact them or ask of the child , they will be the one running and bringing the child to you.

A girl I slept with got pregnant we dont live in same city so I didnt believe she was pregnant, cos she was boycotting my call and always demanding money,I asked her let me come to town let's go to a hospital n confirm she refused. I let go 9 months later she born call me, I was surprised without any waiting time I accepted the child. Not knowing during d 9 months period she took a guy home as the father of the child. The guy later find out say pikin no be him own..the family start to deny me access to the child cos I.said they should give me the child to train when shes 2 since I cant leave her with the mother to be prosmicous . I just left them for 5 months, people were calling the child a bas*ard and that their daughter no know pikin papa, na them de beg me to see the pikin now ,I de ask of DNA from them ,they are now desperate to show people the child's father by all means to save them shame,lol. Leave them , them go find u except no be ur pikin.

On the child's birthday the mother told me.she wants the child to feel the love of a father and I should see her. Me no send them. DNA or nothing.

Stop.fighting OK, i fight like u too, threathen with police and army and even lawyers them no fear.

when them come back get them to sign an agreement with a lawyer that u r the childs father and they shouldn't deny u access again. File.it to court.

Thanks man. You made my day. Not all these pretenders but be the worst wey full here but they might even be worst. Chocoal calling pot black them.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by SKhanmi: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2020
In similar matters like this, I find out most of the time it's the women & their families that hold on to the child even when the father is quite ready to fulfill his responsibilities. It never really ends wells. But they would never admit they we're part of the problem when shit hits the fan later on. This are my observations:

If you're going to be one of those weak men who can't control their homes, leave the child where she is. Many men fall into that category. Most women will willingly maltreat children that aren't theirs & we'll know where that will lead. It's no use fighting for custody when you eventually will abandon the child to the whims of the new wife.

If she's going to stay with her mom, ensure you show up and participate fully in the child's life. Don't be a pushover no matter what the family thinks. Try your best.

Do that and everything might just end up fine.

Most children in this category especially the males end up struggling throughout their lives while the women have emotional complications. There this inborn disadvantage that kind of holds them back when one parent is AWOL. All because the parents/families couldn't agree to raise them together & family can only do as much as they can. It's not a must to marry but it's not a license to be irresponsible also.

Only an animal forgets his/her kin. Most eventually regret it,when it's too late.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Sonfethopia:

Shey d child no get any resemblance with u ni?

Shey people still dey call pikin bastard this age and time? What if d papa don die nkor
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 3:25am On Sep 27, 2020
SKhanmi:
In similar matters like this, I find out most of the time it's the women & their families that hold on to the child even when the father is quite ready to fulfill his responsibilities. It never really ends wells. But they would never admit they we're part of the problem when shit hits the fan later on. This are my observations:

If you're going to be one of those weak men who can't control their homes, leave the child where she is. Many men fall into that category. Most women will willingly maltreat children that aren't theirs & we'll know where that will lead. It's no use fighting for custody when you eventually will abandon the child to the whims of the new wife.

If she's going to stay with her mom, ensure you show up and participate fully in the child's life. Don't be a pushover no matter what the family thinks. Try your best.

Do that and everything might just end up fine.

Most children in this category especially the males end up struggling throughout their lives while the women have emotional complications. There this inborn disadvantage that kind of holds them back when one parent is AWOL. All because the parents/families couldn't agree to raise them together & family can only do as much as they can. It's not a must to marry but it's not a license to be irresponsible also.

Only an animal forgets his/her kin. Most eventually regret it,when it's too late. This really brings up sad memories.

I hope O. S. and P. all eventually work things out wherever they are.
You are right. Only an irresponsible Animal denies and forgets their child.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by bdchange(m): 3:31am On Sep 27, 2020
You guys are still awake by this time of the day..haba.. Please make sure you tell your future wife that you have a child out of wedlock. Some men don't tell until after marriage and it will only bring hatred to the child from your supposed new wife. I heard a bride abandoned a wedding ceremony when she finds out the groom has a child he didn't bother to inform her about.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks to the people who made some wonderful comments right here. You guys are great and even relieved of some worries. And to some who reason like kids, ntor to you.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by Sonfethopia: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Shey d child no get any resemblance with u ni?

Shey people still dey call pikin bastard this age and time? What if d papa don die nkor

Y them no go call pikin bastard at this age and time.
Any family that has issues with a man should fight the man and not use the child to fight the man by denying him access to his child.

We have gone to a police station recently to resolve the issue,dpo say make I no accept the pikin without DNA self.
Whether the pikin resemble me or not I no care all i want is DNA from them.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Sonfethopia:

Y them no go call pikin bastard at this age and time.
Any family that has issues with a man should fight the man and not use the child to fight the man by denying him access to his child.

We have gone to a police station recently to resolve the issue,dpo say make I no accept the pikin without DNA self.
Whether the pikin resemble me or not I no care all i want is DNA from them.
Good luck. Atleast yours is better, there are many guys who will absolutely deny and cut off and the lady won't have any choice than to raise d child alone.
Re: Men Who Got Child Out Of Wedlock by OnyinGod: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nwaotu:

Thanks man. You made my day. Not all these pretenders but be the worst wey full here but they might even be worst. Chocoal calling pot black them.

He has a conscience

(1) (Reply)

I'm Spending A Lot, What Can I Do Please Advice? / Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband / Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.